Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Can He Go For DISASTER MANAGEMENT For His Masters Degree? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can He Go For DISASTER MANAGEMENT For His Masters Degree? (906 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can He Go For DISASTER MANAGEMENT For His Masters Degree? by Oche211(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,
I had posted this before bt i didn't get any respond.
I'll really need your advice for a friend.
He came to my house asking me for advice/opinion. I told him i'll seek other people's opinions online nd get back to him.
He is a graduate of Geography from the univesity of Ibadan nd has just completed his NYSC. He wants to go for his masters degree immediately in the same university.
He's actually looking at Msc in DISASTER MANAGEMENT. But he wants to seek further opinion on the course. How lucrative nd good is the course in the Nigeria system.
Furthermore, he wants to also know if there are other good alternative courses that he can go for in the field of Geography.
Please, i'll really love anyone in the house with a good experience of this to help out.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB As Now Finally Released Admission Process At From Next Year / Elementary School Days: Which Subject In School Can Cause This? (photo) / IMSU Students What Are You Guys Not Telling Us – Concerned Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.