Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! (10129 Views)

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
myadekunle:
myadekunle@gmail.com

Sent already! pls Check your mail....
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2016
tosyno85:
Please i need info to my email. Tosinawolumate@yahoo.com

Info sent!
Please check Your mail...
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW !!!

*** FOOD ITEMS & AGRO-COMMODITIES
EXPORT EMPOWERMENT!!!

DATE : Thur.13th,OCTOBER,2016

TIME: 12 Noon(prompt)

*** Registration Still ON-GOING !
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2016
*** HAPPENING TODAY !!!

*** FOOD ITEMS & AGRO-COMMODITIES
EXPORT EMPOWERMENT!!!

. .......................
°°°DATE : Thur.13th,OCTOBER,2016

°°°TIME: 12 Noon(prompt)

*** Registration Still ON-GOING !

** ***. ENQUIRIES:
# Check Below this Post for PHONE (WhatsApp) Number, Email, VENUE and Other details ...
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by FESTAC101: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Send details to kennyraban@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by onyeka205(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
please can I have the details sent to campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by suugarfree(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2017
please am new to export BIZ,I need buyers for ginger and bitter kola.who can help me out with that
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by suugarfree(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2017
how do I get buyers for my agro products.I have bitter kola n garlic in large quantity for export.
contact me thru:suugarfree@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Adekehinde: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Can you pls send details to telly4422@yahoo.com. pls include your phone #, name, and yr whatspp #. Thanks....Kenny
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by wealthdeejay1: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
When do you intend to organise another training. I'm interested
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2017
wealthdeejay1:
When do you intend to organise another training. I'm interested

Thanks for your Enquiries.

The Next AGRO EXPORT TRAINING is Coming Up Very Soon !!!
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
WATCH this Space !!!

-----------------------------------------

°°°°INSIDER SECRETS Revealed :

***EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD Items/FOODStuffs & Other AGRO COMMODITIES to the US, UK,EUROPE & ASIA !!!

** REGISTRATION Details Soon ...
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2017
KNOW THIS & KNOW PEACE :

.............. ..............
A Single Bunch Of 'Ugu Leaves' (Pumpkin leaves) Currently Sells for more than £2 ( two Pounds) At a Popular African Market in London .....

*** ( Where £1 = N510 )

------- -----

EXPORT Nigerian FOODSTUFF to the UK, US, EUROPE 2017 !!!
°°°°°°° °°°°°° °°°°°°° °°°°°°

***Over 60 Nigerian FoodStuffs Wanted Abroad !!!

YOU Should ;

°°°° Take Good Advantage Of the
Current EXCHANGE RATE Now !!!

*** BECOME A regular Supplier Of Nigerian FoodStuff to Abroad On a Weekly and monthly basis and, make well between 200% - 500% in return.

*** HINT :

***SMALL SCALE NIGERIAN FoodStuff and AGRO-COMMODITIES EXPORT BUSINESS

***NO NAFDAC REGISTRATION REQUIRED

***DIRECT NETWORK WITH Genuine & VERIFIED One-On-One READY BUYERS!!!

***TRAINING BENEFITS:

*A-Z Of FoodStuff Export and Other non-oil export to the INTERNATIONAL
MARKET(indepth& hands-on Guide)

*What to Sell , Where to Sell,How to Sell NIGERIAN Food Items/FoodStuff Abroad (Hands-on Guide)

* Direct and Open ACCESS to Genuine FOREIGN Wholesale Buyers Of NIGERIAN FOOD Items/foodstuff Abroad

* Quality PACKAGING & Acceptable PRICING Standards for the various NIGERIAN FoodStuff going Abroad

*Free AFTER-TRAINING Consultation and Mentorship on FoodStuff export business

*Practical EXPOSÉ and Direct Experiences & Strategies of Nigerian FoodStuff traders / Exporters and HOW they do DEALS!

°°° TRAINING BONUS :

***COMPLETE FoodStuff & Non-Oil Export PACKAGE (Free)

**FREE BitterKola Export Secrets Guide(Original worth Of fifteen thousand )

***FREE Ginger Export Secrets Guide (Original worth Of Twelve thousand )
°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

REGISTRATION Details :
All the Details are in My Signature Down Below this Write- Up !!!

°°°° VENUE : WhatsApp Training

*ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE TRAINING GROUP IMMEDIATELY*

*please note that this is only for interested & Serious Participants..

***TRAINING PERIOD:
11th - 13th September,2017
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Ltrust(m): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a mentoring guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by hapime(f): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Details to motunrayofakunle@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Sonaike03: 3:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Palm Oil - N10,800 for 25litres

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have good quality palm oil, well cooked oil that is good for immediate consumption and storage, available for supply and pick up from our lagos store.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062264200, 090-754-81156
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Ossysamsy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Agropreneur:
THE SECRETS ARE OUT!

EXPORTABLE PRODUCTS:

Ugu,Utazi,Ewedu,Efo,Okazi,Chili pepper,Dried fish,Stockfish,Maggi cubes,Ogbono,Melon,Yam tuber,Poundo Yam,Ofada rice,Yam flour,Fufu powder,Indomie Noodles,Shea Butter, BitterKola,Hair Extensions,HandCrafts,Bead Works,e.t.c

DISCOVER ... NOW@ the LIVE EXPORT Training

how to be Part Of Nigeria's Current MONEY-SPINNER and Multi-Billion Naira Foodstuff Market With Over 40 exportable Foodstuffs and other non-oil export products you Can Export to Foreign Countries.

LISTEN,

You Should START Doing what Will make a difference in your life and Generations after you!

Ever wondered why TOMATO and Other Food Items have become GOLD?

Ever wondered HOW to Tap into the LUCRATIVE Food export market and non-oil export market to Sort yourself for Life!

*** BECOME A regular Supplier On a Weekly and monthly basis and make well between 200% - 500% in return.

HINT:

*Start Small and Grow

*No Previous EXPERIENCE Needed

*No NAFDAC Registration Needed (Small&medium Scale export)

TRAINING BENEFITS:

*A-Z Of FoodStuff Export and Other non-oil export to the INTERNATIONAL MARKET(indepth& hands-on Guide)

*Where to Sell,How to Sell,What to Sell(Hands-on Guide)

*Assist PARTICIPANTS in Export CONTRACT Modalities

*Assist Participants with Freight forwarding of their Export goods

* Direct and Open ACCESS to Genuine FOREIGN Wholesale Buyers NETWORK

* Quality PACKAGING & Acceptable PRICING Standards for the various Exportable Commodities

*Free AFTER-TRAINING Consultation and Mentorship on export business

*LIVE and Direct Experiences & Strategies of traders and Exporters and HOW they DEAL!

N.B:

*** Call NOW to REGISTER and RESERVE Your Seat INSTANTLY ... ( ONLY first 20 PARTICIPANTS fully &duly REGISTERED will get 20%)

#Check my signature BELOW for Phone number, Date,Venue,Time & All REGISTRATION requirements.

Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Asaye77(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
asayewasiumoses2014@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farmers In Ondo State Let Meet Here / Reasons Why Youth Should Choose Agriculture / My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.