Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. (2691 Views)

PRISON BREAK Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2016
Fox has unveiled the first trailer for the upcoming “event series” Prison Break, which is a continuation of the drama series that ran for four seasons on Fox from 2005 to 2009. Wentworth Miller reprises his role as Michael Scofield, with the action reigniting in Morocco when clues surface that the previously thought-to-be-dead Michael may still be alive. His brother Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) and wife Sara (Sarah Wayne Callies) team up to engineer the series’ biggest escape ever, enlisting even more familiar faces in the process.
http://missloizblog..com.ng/2016/05/wow-prison-break-season-5-trailer-is.html?m=1

Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by anorld(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2016
Incase fP
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Springz(f): 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
Lie. shocked
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by sunshinegurl(f): 1:44pm On May 17, 2016
cara06:
Fox has unveiled the first trailer for the upcoming “event series” Prison Break, which is a continuation of the drama series that ran for four seasons on Fox from 2005 to 2009. Wentworth Miller reprises his role as Michael Scofield, with the action reigniting in Morocco when clues surface that the previously thought-to-be-dead Michael may still be alive. His brother Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) and wife Sara (Sarah Wayne Callies) team up to engineer the series’ biggest escape ever, enlisting even more familiar faces in the process.
http://missloizblog..com.ng/2016/05/wow-prison-break-season-5-trailer-is.html?m=1
cara girl I so much cherish your pics on your dp
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
Springz:
Lie. shocked
Its not lies. Expect season 5 anytime frm nw
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by SirLewis(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2016
The season finale of this show is long overdue. Same old storyline, someone gets himself in prison and voila breaks out. It should have been a mini series.
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
Springz:
Lie. shocked
Lol....c ya mouth like lie.
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
sunshinegurl:
cara girl I so much cherish your pics on your dp
Thanchu....
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Queeee(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2016
I get butterflies whenever I see a post on Prison Break (Get in, Get Out, Break Your Brother Out)
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by naija247: 11:27pm On May 18, 2016
Springz:
Lie. shocked
It's true, was skeptical too until l did a little digging. Turns out it'll start airing sometime in 2017 with 9 episodes.
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Springz(f): 12:07pm On May 19, 2016
naija247:

It's true, was skeptical too until l did a little digging. Turns out it'll start airing sometime in 2017 with 9 episodes.
Personally i think they should let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
No way shocked shocked shocked.....
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2017
SirWere:
No way shocked shocked shocked.....
Pilot episode today bruh.. Finna Be so lit!!!
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by grudges: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Springz:

Personally i think they should let sleeping dogs lie.
For me, if the can continue with prison break up to 12 season, I will still watch it nd enjoy it morethan any other series. #Team PB fan##

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by SuccyJ(f): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
grudges:

For me, if the can continue with prison break up to 12 season, I will still watch it nd enjoy it morethan any other series. #Team PB fan##

Thank you! That's one movie I'll enjoy watching no matter what.

it's starts today!

I love Prison Break ...
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Abbycite(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yes o.....countdown

2 Likes

Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by iambliss: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
it's true. I have seen the clips. Michael was sent to a prison in Yemen and Sarah has a son which I think is Michael's. His brother is going to break him out with the help of some other prisoners. Expect to see sucre and the crazy T.bag. I am so looking forward to watching this.
Re: Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. by Slymonster(m): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2017
just watched the episode one..quite dope,waiting for episode 2

(1) (Reply)

TSTV Finally Launched... / IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) / DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, Consat Which Of Them Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.