Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Beware!! Never Purchase Any Used Car From Online With Is Plate Number Covered - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beware!! Never Purchase Any Used Car From Online With Is Plate Number Covered (940 Views)

Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / 7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. / Plate Number Theives: Check Your Plate Number Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!! Never Purchase Any Used Car From Online With Is Plate Number Covered by Capoditutti: 12:19pm On May 17, 2016
BEWARE!! NEVER PURCHASE ANY USED CAR FROM ONLINE WITH IS PLATE NUMBER COVERED[color=#990000][/color].

VISIT
http://www.nvisng.org/NumberPlateVerification.aspx

Be very CAREFUL! A guy living outside outside Lagos posted pictures of one fine Nissan pathfinder 2000 series planted with milk-like colour on this very nairaland even yesterday. I showed interest, he agreed with my price and i requested for more pictures. I copied the plate number for verification even to peruse the validity of the registration. But I discovered is invalid. Please be careful of awoof!

He that hath ears let him hear what capoditutti is saying.

Visit this website for verification.
http://www.nvisng.org/NumberPlateVerification.aspx
Re: Beware!! Never Purchase Any Used Car From Online With Is Plate Number Covered by d33types: 9:46pm On May 18, 2016
hello mister,,don't say what you don't know.
that the dealer is fraudulent has nothing to do with the invalid plate number shown on the website
I had my new number plate the first 3months they introduced it and when I checked it online ,it showed invalid.

on going back to the licensing Office ,I was told to do some biometric entry which was not being done by the time i bought my car. only after that biometrics can it reflect online.
that doesn't mean my plate or car is fake okay... stop misinforming people

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Never Purchase Any Used Car From Online With Is Plate Number Covered by Capoditutti: 2:28pm On May 19, 2016
That's your funeral. Wait until you are embarrassed..
Re: Beware!! Never Purchase Any Used Car From Online With Is Plate Number Covered by d33types: 8:04pm On May 19, 2016
Capoditutti:
That's my funeral. Wait until i am embarrassed..

No where did i say you shouldnt do pre purchase checks.
I only pointed out that "invalid plate number " may not always mean suspected mischief.I even quoted my example

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Never Purchase Any Used Car From Online With Is Plate Number Covered by Capoditutti: 10:42am On May 20, 2016
OK.. Sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Car Changes Color Like Chameleon... Check It Out / N3.8b Worth Of Supercars Seized From Son Of African President In Switzerland / Petrol Cars Will Vanish Globally In 8 Years (2025)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.