Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

My MTN Data has Been Returned - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My MTN Data has Been Returned (27562 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My MTN Data has Been Returned by Dygeasy(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2016
Hi everyone,

Earlier today I created a thread complaining about how about 3gig of my data was wiped by unjustly on my MTN SIM. HERE,

https://www.nairaland.com/3109694/untrustworthiness-mtn-new-data-plans

I was contacted by some MTN agents and also received emails. Also got a phone call from MTN Customer Care line 180 confirming that my data was indeed wiped. Their customer care agent's told me last night and this morning that I truly used the data.

Well, five minutes ago, I received a text and then a phone call confirming the reinstatement of my data. I got back 3.5gig in addition to the 600mb that was left last night making 4.1gig.

Thank you Nairaland, Seun and Moderators (Lalasticlala & Dominique)

Thanks to every customer who have suffered the same that aired their grievances on the thread. You all corroborated my story.

Thank you MTN for taking one customer out of millions seriously.

I have my data back and I am happy now.

Laveda, isn't it good to be hopeful? cheesy

Thank you JideSM &Multimillionsna cool

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by lekankolade(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2016
Nice one...being silent kills more than anything... see lots of people with the same issue but refused to voice out simply because they didn't know their rights or because they thought it's a small issue Wc needs not to be dragged

27 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by ozoigbondu: 2:50pm On May 17, 2016
This is why I encourage wailing on nairaland

#ProudlyWailingWailer

Good one from Empty Hen

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Mkmoney(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2016
What about sum other nigerians who kept mute..... Hmmmm Empty hen undecided

3 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by ify84(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2016
MTN.... Well, they are still criminals.

10 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by confistified(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
first it was slot nw its Mtn...... Nairaland is simply d best cheesy Seun nw I'll be like dis

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by lekjons(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2016
then what about others.. they think everyone has the time to call them out online

same thing with Tecno Nigeria on Facebook.. they tried to scam a guy in their fake boomj8 promo.. he called them out yesterday.. and they also attended to him quickly, while they refused to give me the reward they promised me a few months ago, despite my complaint, they totally ignored me, i just felt calling them out is stupid since they aren't oweing me anything.. but why giving false hopes who sent them to organise the contest
for MTN; their name should be "ScamTN"..
i have a female neigbour who has got used to mtn scam that she actually believed it's their right.. this woman would recharge
know fully well that mtn will deduct their "tithe & offering" out of it and she'll have to manage the remaing credit.. all because she didn't know how to stop their useless services(callertune, fashion tip...)until i helped her out..

why're they all like this

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by cindykaey(f): 3:01pm On May 17, 2016
Wow that's a first. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 17, 2016
confistified:
first it was slot nw its Mtn...... Nairaland is simply d best cheesy Se un nw I'll be like dis

That SLOT f***up done dey plenty. The day I would remember their branch in Aba, my opening post go long like dissertation.

The truth is lots of known brands/organisations take these wailings on Nairaland seriously. My hubby went for a regional meeting sometime ago, he was asked how his region is doing and he opened his big mouth to say FINE. His boss said, "fine? And they are finishing us on Nairaland?" grin

They asked the man for the link, he refused to give them. That they should endeavour to checkout their ratings on social media platforms frequently. He pinged me immediately asking if I saw any thread with that subject. I saw it, but didn't open_ had to go look for the thread and send him the link.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by multimillionsna: 3:23pm On May 17, 2016
haaaa@ Dygeasy, you failed to thank multimillion$naire. yeeee. please if you have same issue as above , please kindly escalate.

1 Like

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by haywire1: 3:25pm On May 17, 2016
Emptyhen, everywhere u go grin grin grin grin

#
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by adaksbullet: 3:27pm On May 17, 2016
Am jus be look these dysege guy in mago three since mourining niangry, how we mtn kill ur data sub like that?undecided... Bro jus whant too made FP and he as made it and noun his opened knew tread too say mtn his give him his data sub backundecided am smell lie inside his trendangryangry....niaja police should arest these dysege boyy for lie in our korokoro face cos mtn as thief ppl data sub and credit and not return it backangry buh mtn his retun his own data subundecided how true........we ear ur lie o bro dysege, continueangry niga jus whant too made FP, dasallangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by haywire1: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
Hi everyone,

Earlier today I created a thread complaining about how about 3gig of my data was wiped by unjustly on my MTN SIM. HERE,

I was contacted by some MTN agents and also received emails. Also got a phone call from MTN Customer Care line 180 confirming that my data was indeed wiped. Their customer care agent's told me last night and this morning that I truly used the data.

Well, five minutes ago, I received a text and then a phone call confirming the reinstatement of my data. I got back 3.5gig in addition to the 600mb that was left last night making 4.1gig.

Thanks to every customer who have suffered the same that aired their grievances on the thread. You all corroborated my story.

Laveda, isn't it good to be hopeful? cheesy

Thank you JideSM

CC: LALASTICLALA, DOMINIQUE

Wait, i need to deduct d 600mb balance

#
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by ritababe(f): 3:31pm On May 17, 2016
ozoigbondu:
This is why I encourage wailing on nairaland

#ProudlyWailingWailer

Good one from Empty Hen

lol good for him
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by confistified(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

That SLOT f***up done dey plenty. The day I would remember their branch in Aba, my opening post go long like. Dissertation.
Mrs better voice out o... if dygeasy had kept quiet his mb would have been past tense. ... who knows a managerial spot might be up for grabs in ur case cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by ritababe(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am jus be look these dysege guy in mago three since mourining niangry, how we mtn kill ur data sub like that?undecided... Bro jus whant too made FP and he as made it and noun his opened knew tread too say mtn his give him his data sub backundecided am smell lie inside his trendangryangry....niaja police should arest these dysege boyy for lie in our korokoro face cos mtn as thief ppl data sub and credit and not return it backangry buh mtn his retun his own data subundecided how true........we ear ur lie o bro dysege, continueangry niga jus whant too made FP, dasallangry

see as you they throway bullet no poison my eye oh

12 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 17, 2016
Seeing as MTN agents will view this thread.

Please when are you guys rolling out the *198# night plan? Or was it just a ruse?

Let me not hope in vain.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Dygeasy(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
multimillionsna:
haaaa@ Dygeasy, you failed to thank multimillion$naire. yeeee. please if you have same issue as above , please kindly escalate.
LOL!

Apologies Sir!!

I have mentioned you cool
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
confistified:
miss better voice out o... if dyg easy had kept quiet his mb would have been past tense. ... who knows a managerial spot might be up for grabs in ur case cheesy

lols @ managerial spot.
I didn't keep quiet o, I made a lot of noise at their office that day. My main problem with them was/is their CS, their customer service delivery is -100%.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by ImDharay: 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
lol, 0ther pplz m.b wey
dem dun suçk nko...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by ImDharay: 4:00pm On May 17, 2016
Vorpal:
Seeing as MTN agents will view this thread.

Please when are you guys rolling out the *198# night plan? Or was it just a ruse?

Let me not hope in vain.
taaah.! Instead make u ask,
"when is mtn gonn refresh dia system
so we can strt using our Psiphon BBLited aqain."
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by confistified(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

lols @ managerial spot.
I didn't keep quiet o, I made a lot of noise at their office that day. My main problem with them was/is their CS, their customer service delivery is -100%.
nor mind dem..... d slot in ikeja here is trying with reception, service nd all but d female attendees can seek attention nd tips.... most esp if u buy expensive stuff
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by BadBullet(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2016
just came to check how much was given to the op
ok seen going to the next thread
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2016
You guys should do another meme on when the op discovered that MTN has return his data
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Laveda(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
Hi everyone,

Lave da, isn't it good to be hopeful? cheesy

Thank you JideSM &Multimillionsna cool

CC: LALASTICLALA, DOMINIQUE

I'm glad you got it back cheesy

I should have my own share then, at least 1gb sad tongue

1 Like

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Sunkyphil(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2016
D power of social media grin

2 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Fundango: 5:12pm On May 17, 2016
adaksbullet:
the guy hope to score FP hat trick,remain one topic to go grin
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by johnstar(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2016
So nairaland na big site lyk dis? Ehn ehn

Nd seun never stil buy houz for banana island?

Gosh embarassed embarassed
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Marvel1206: 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
hahaha. Op chai, lucky you
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Kaybaba5(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2016
Concerning wiping of data bundle by mtn
Many people have voiced out and yet nothing happens. @op u are just lucky. My night mb that remains 1.6g still be looking at me like a picture waiting for may 23rd to expire. Despite calling cc time without number they were just trying putting the blame on you. Many sleepless night 9pm,12am2am. Hoping that It will work all to no avail. Restarting my phone etc.
Now have lost hope on the data.waiting for time to expire. This is pure scam, day light robbery. Mtn is a scam since 13th may till now
My night mb has been inactive.

1 Like

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by chumakk: 5:39pm On May 17, 2016
Imagine what will happen if everyone begins to demand that politicians return money they looted?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Top 3 Must Have Game For Your Andriod / Donald Trump Meeting With Tech Billionaires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.