Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It (5398 Views)

New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses From The Uk And Usa For 4000. / New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses For 4000 / Most Trendy Sneakers Ever: Get Yourself Or A Loved One A Gift Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I've got new arrivals of hot trendy sneakers... cheesy
Available for wholesale only. Prices are very affordable.
To place an order kindly call or whatsapp 08160224637

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 4:58pm On May 17, 2016
more...

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2016
Am based in ikeja, Lagos and I can deliver anywhere. place your order AsAP Original Air Jordan also in stock

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 5:10pm On May 17, 2016
more... hot and trendy sneakers now available

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
Original Adiddas yeezus also In stock. Place your order...

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 6:46pm On May 23, 2016
good day everyone, we still have lovely trendy sneakers in stock. Place your order asap...

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by ojun50(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Wht the price range so i can prepare my mind for 2. Frm lowers to d highest

1 Like

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2016
ojun50:
Wht the price range so i can prepare my mind for 2. Frm lowers to d highest
price ranges from 5k-10k.
Thanks
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by hannne(f): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
what's d price of the first pix. the sneakers with black dots. thanks
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Frankicent(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Stella42:
price ranges from 5k-10k.
Thanks
cool shoes love them... your price range BTW 5k-10k... Owk the ones of 5k upload the photos and write 5k ... pls do the same with the 10k own... love shoes..

1 Like

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
hannne:
what's d price of the first pix. the sneakers with black dots. thanks
wholesale price is 5k.
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by engrflames: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Stella42:
good day everyone, we still have lovely trendy sneakers in stock. Place your order asap...
Please what's the price of the black adiddas
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by bluehill: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Whats the price of the BLACK ADIDAS YEES
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nice one, just stumbled on this right now, good way to go girl, bless your hustle...
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Solitin40: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aliexpress sneakers
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by piperson(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Stella42:
more...

those yeezy's are fake so are the others

I'm very sorry to say
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Can I see your own original Yeezy?
piperson:

those yeezy's are fake so are the others

I'm very sorry to say
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Nike sneakers you have is it from Nike store?
Solitin40:
Aliexpress sneakers
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by warrah(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stella42:

Somebody called you out on a thread that you are owing her for some couple of months after working for you as a pa.......

Biko do well to give her the money you owe her, for her to call u out, it means she has endured and can no longer endure......

Good name is better than money....

https://www.nairaland.com/3274930/exposed
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Now let me explain things here, since she had the opportunity to work with me through this platform. I placed an advert for a personal assistant needed, several people called and I did the interview, I chose Mrs Peace because I believe she's matured and can handle the position well. I have alot of businesses I do mostly online. That's why I needed a personal assistant, to work for me in areas where I'll be to busy to attend to. I told her that there's no physical office to work, and that this job is very flexible, She can as well as do other jobs. We agreed on 30k per month.
Fast forward to a week later when I had to do recruitment for my ushers, I told her to come for the recruitment so she'll meet the new girls joining in. After the recruitment was over, I told Mrs Peace that she should come the next day so she'll sign the necessary documents, she didn't come, God knows I can't remember the excuse she gave, I called some days later to remind her, but she didn't. Why will I keep bothering myself over someone that isn't even interested in Signing any papers? I was too busy preparing for an event coming up so I let that slide. Pls note that she started working on May 20. The only job she did was the event I told her of which took place on June 14. After the event my so called PA never called to make enquiries on other jobs, she didn't even bulge. Obviously she was waiting for her salary. During the interview, I told her I need someone that knows the in and out of events management and planning, she said of course she does, but trust me she has no idea. If I don't call, she won't call. How can a worker be this bad? A graduate for that matter? And you expect me to gladly pay you 30k? When I didn't see anything you did? I attend my meetings all by myself and I have a PA?
I travelled for business and I told her that when I'm back I'll like to see her face to face and not just transfer the money. She agreed, just two days ago she said she can't take it anymore, this is someone that insulted me last two months Even when her salary isn't due. Mrs Peace, you better learn to be polite. Am in Lagos now. I have promised not to call you, so when you're ready, call Me and let's meet at a place. I won't pay you 30k because you didn't live up to expectation. I'll rather use the remaining half to buy provisions for the less privileged than to pay you that 30k. Mark my words
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Since you're posting pictures this is the only picture of you I have.
To the other people in the picture, do accept my apology
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thank you so much. She worked for me for just a month, I told her I'm no longer interested in having her as a PA as she has no idea what it means to be a personal assistant.
warrah:

Somebody called you out on a thread that you are owing her for some couple of months after working for you as a pa.......

Biko do well to give her the money you owe her, for her to call u out, it means she has endured and can no longer endure......

Good name is better than money....

https://www.nairaland.com/3274930/exposed
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by warrah(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stella42:
Thank you so much. She worked for me for just a month, I told her I'm no longer interested in having her as a PA as she has no idea what it means to be a personal assistant.

OK, did you pay her for the one month she worked as your pa.....

That's the bone of contention......

Leviticus 19:13;
Deuteronomy 24:15;
James 5:4

Pay her whatever you guys agreed on.......strive to do that to avoid reproach.

1 Like

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by warrah(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stella42:
Now let me explain things here, since she had the opportunity to work with me through this platform. I placed an advert for a personal assistant needed, several people called and I did the interview, I chose Mrs Peace because I believe she's matured and can handle the position well. I have alot of businesses I do mostly online. That's why I needed a personal assistant, to work for me in areas where I'll be to busy to attend to. I told her that there's no physical office to work, and that this job is very flexible, She can as well as do other jobs. We agreed on 30k per month.
Fast forward to a week later when I had to do recruitment for my ushers, I told her to come for the recruitment so she'll meet the new girls joining in. After the recruitment was over, I told Mrs Peace that she should come the next day so she'll sign the necessary documents, she didn't come, God knows I can't remember the excuse she gave, I called some days later to remind her, but she didn't. Why will I keep bothering myself over someone that isn't even interested in Signing any papers? I was too busy preparing for an event coming up so I let that slide. Pls note that she started working on May 20. The only job she did was the event I told her of which took place on June 14. After the event my so called PA never called to make enquiries on other jobs, she didn't even bulge. Obviously she was waiting for her salary. During the interview, I told her I need someone that knows the in and out of events management and planning, she said of course she does, but trust me she has no idea. If I don't call, she won't call. How can a worker be this bad? A graduate for that matter? And you expect me to gladly pay you 30k? When I didn't see anything you did? I attend my meetings all by myself and I have a PA?
I travelled for business and I told her that when I'm back I'll like to see her face to face and not just transfer the money. She agreed, just two days ago she said she can't take it anymore, this is someone that insulted me last two months Even when her salary isn't due. Mrs Peace, you better learn to be polite. Am in Lagos now. I have promised not to call you, so when you're ready, call Me and let's meet at a place. I won't pay you 30k because you didn't live up to expectation. I'll rather use the remaining half to buy provisions for the less privileged than to pay you that 30k. Mark my words

Stella,

Am not here to judge, but biko since she did some work for you during the event, strive to pay her...

Since you guys agreed on a certain amount, endeavour to pay her that......

Posting pictures on NL is not necessary , you guys should settle this issue amicably to avoid aha ojo......u re a biz woman, so avoid anything that wld bring you to bad repute .....

Your reputation.......guard it jealously, don't let anything tarnish it

1 Like

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by dominique(f): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Stella42:

You should have at least given her a severance pay. My mum once hired a driver who didn't want to work, always coming up with one excuse after the other. She stomachedhim till the end of the month, gave him his full pay and fired him. As an employer, when your employee performs below expectations and you no longer need their ser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by dominique(f): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Stella42:

You should have at least given her a severance pay. My mum once hired a driver who didn't want to work, always coming up with one excuse after the other. She stomachedhim till the end of the month, gave him his full pay and fired him. As an employer, when your employee performs below expectations and you no longer need their services, you pay them off. That is the ethical thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by goldedprince: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2016
I am a bulk buyer and very serious buyer. Are these original okrika or original new ones or copy ?
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Stella42(f): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
I no longer have Sneakers for sale. Thanks
Re: Hot New Arrivals Of Trendy Sneakers... You Don't Want To Miss It by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
goldedprince:
I am a bulk buyer and very serious buyer. Are these original okrika or original new ones or copy ?

I guess they are replicas eg.. that adidas yeezy because u can't get the originals less than 13k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mod Podge Please!!!! / 20+ Cute #knotless Braids Hairstyles 2021: Fabulous Knotless Box Braids Styles / Kids Fashion: Lovely Ankara Styles For Kids 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.