Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? (2527 Views)

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? by ikbnice(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2016
This afternoon, I was about to change my MTN tarrif plan from trutalk to any ipulse. I dialled *123#, then press 2 for tarrif migration only to discover two new tarrifs, XTRAPRO & XTRASPECIAL. I went online to check any info about these only to find none.
Is there anyone who is on any of these plans?
*The plans remind me of XTRACOOL & XTRACONNECT*
Re: Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? by ikbnice(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2016
*UPDATE* I contacted MTN cc via twitter and here are pics which speak the plans. 1. MTN XtraPro 2. MTN XtraSpecial

Re: Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2016
Glo has a similar tariff plan since NCC had MTN stop the 11k/sec to all networks
Re: Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? by Victorakats(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Glo has a similar tariff plan since NCC had MTN stop the 11k/sec to all networks

Glo reviewed it's tariff plan to 0.12k as at the last few weeks ago and that was the current price.
According to you, you said that it was as a result of inflation but currently Etisalat is still maintaining the 0.11k ever since they rolled out their tariff plan.
Re: Which Plan be MTN Xtrapro And MTN Xtraspecial Again? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 17, 2016
Victorakats:

Glo reviewed it's tariff plan to 0.12k as at the last few weeks ago and that was the current price.
According to you, you said that it was as a result of inflation but currently Etisalat is still maintaining the 0.11k ever since they rolled out their tariff plan.
Yes it is as result of inflation. Etisalat hasn't increased it's tariff because of the fear of loosing her customers. Secondly they still want more customers to join their network. If you dial *303# from your glo line, select 4, then select 3 to see the new plan @ 11k/sec with N5 daily access fee.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp / Nokia X6 Sold Out In Just 10 Seconds In China / Is Transparent 30000mah Power Bank A Good One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.