Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Jennifer: Grass To Grace - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jennifer: Grass To Grace (86546 Views)

Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / Grace / Grass To Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by slimzpresh(f): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please how do i register on global runs?
ZUBY77:

www.globalruns.com Find your way from there.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
slimzpresh:
Please how do i register on global runs?

Registration is currently disabled.
You will be notified here when we open it again.
Follow this topic.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Chicent(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Boss zuby keeping to his promises since time immemorial..... Welcome back BOSS of Life and after life.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2016
Episode 22: The hostile introduction

On the morning of December 27, business returned to Porto.
“Baby let’s go out. I haven’t sent any money to my people for Christmas,” Solomon said.
Since I had been mostly indoors for the past few days, I didn’t give it a second thought before I took a quick bathe and we went out.
At the large Espirito Banco, there was a Western Union Money transfer office. We walked in and I sat down while Solomon did his business. A few minutes later, he called me to come to the counter where he was sending money.
“We are going to call your mother now.”
“Why?” I asked.
“I want us to send her some money for Christmas too.”
I looked him in the eyes.
“I haven’t talked to her for almost a month. I don’t know how she feels about me now,” I said.
“The last time I checked, she is still your mother. Call out her number for me.”
I called out my mother’s phone number offhand and Solomon dialed her immediately.
“Can you please go out and make the call?” The cashier said.
We walked outside as my mother answered the call. Solomon had switched the phone on speakout mode. I guess he wanted to hear what’s going to happen between my mother and I.
“Good morning Ma,” Solomon said on the phone.
“Good morning to you too, who are you?” My mother asked.
Without answering the question my mother asked, Solomon continued, “I am with your daughter Jennifer here and I want to…”
My mother didn’t allow him to finish what he was saying before raining curses and abuses. I feared such thing would happen and it was the reason I was scared to call her for the past few weeks. I was sure Madam Grace must have called and told them that I ran away with a man.
“God will punish you for running away with my daughter. Do you know how I suffered to raise her?” She continued yelling.
Solomon didn’t interrupt her, he just smiled as my mother cursed and cursed until she got tired and asked what he wanted.
“I don’t want anything Madam. I understand Grace must have called to tell you nonsense about me and how I took Jennifer away. Jennifer is with me here and I am going to tell you this only once. If you want me to send her back to Grace, I will do that right away but first of all, you have to listen to her,” Solomon said as he handed me the phone.
“Mom,” I said and kept quiet. I didn’t know the next thing to say.
“What are you doing with that Igbo man? Grace said he is an Igbo man and that he is going to use you for rituals,” my mother shouted.
“That’s not true mom. It was Grace that wanted to use me to make money. She sends me to the street everyday to sleep with men and give her money. That is what she does here with some girls too. She doesn’t have any Supermarket like she told you. Mom I don’t want to be a prostitute.” I started crying.
“But do you know that man very well? How could you follow a stranger?” She was calm now.
“I know him now and I know he loves me. I will kill myself rather than return to Grace. But that’s not why we called you. He is my boyfriend now and I am going to marry him if he asked me to. We are calling you to send you some money for Christmas. So if you want, give us a name to receive the money and when we finish, you will apologize to him for everything you said against him.”
“Tell him I am sorry. I didn’t know what to do since Grace called us and said you followed one Igbo man. Your father has not spoken to me for a week now. He said it was me who forced him to let you follow Grace. He is here and you can talk to him too,” She said.
Three seconds later it was my father’s turn to throw questions. He wanted to know why I didn’t tell them what Grace did to me. He said he liked the decision I took by running away but asked if it was safe running away with a strange man. I told him I trusted and loved Solomon and that I have no fear of him doing anything to me. When he asked to speak with Solomon, I returned the phone back to him.
I stood in front of him as he answered questions from my father. Some minutes later, my father said he had a driver’s license and could withdraw money with it. He called and spelt out the names on the license before we returned to the bank and sent 100 Euros to them.
That was how I introduced Solomon to my family in Nigeria. It wasn’t the best of introductions and I was scared Solomon could hate me because of everything my mother said to him but when I told him I was sorry for everything, he laughed and said all the curses meant nothing to him. He even said he expected my parents to react the way they did. The incident endeared him to me even more as we held hands like old lovers and walked away from the bank premises. My life had suddenly turned around from a new Street Prostitute to a girl who found the best love of her life in a matter of few days. I couldn’t ask for more, I was more than contented with what was happening to me and it felt like a dream. The truth was that it wasn’t really going to matter what my parents would say about Solomon, I wasn’t going to leave him intentionally. No matter how wise they were down there in Nigeria, I was the one who was with Solomon every day, I was in a better position to tell them whether he was a good man or not.
Solomon was a man who risked his life to grant me my wish of abandoning prostitution. I didn’t know what I would have become if he didn’t show up in my life. I would probably still be standing in the streets of Lisbon, with a handbag full of condoms, waiting for one drunk or rascal to take me away. I would still be standing out there, under rain, gossiping with other girls about how one dikk was big or small or how a certain man couldn’t release his sperms on time. I would still be out there, sharing one room with two other girls who didn’t see anything good in me from the day I arrived. I would still be there in Lisbon, living my life with fear of not raising enough money to give to Madam Grace.
At 18 years, I never dreamed of being anywhere near a serious boyfriend let alone sleeping with numerous men. I had hoped that somehow, being the daughter of an Anglican priest, I was expected to keep my virginity for whoever would ask for my hands in marriage. It was the reason why I never allowed my school boyfriend to go past kisses. But then in Portugal, I saw girls who were even younger than I was; all chewing gums confidently while smiling at everything that looked like it has a dikk.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Episode 23: The Critical Choices we make

Back in Lisbon, I had witnessed how the two shakers who worked for Madam Grace nearly molested Mary because she didn’t raise up to the amount she returned to Madam Grace the previous week. They tore her clothes and threatened to beat her severely if she didn’t come up with enough money the next day. That was the kind of life I was subjected to in Lisbon Portugal and when I finally found a man who was willing to take me away with him, my parents down in Nigeria were asking how I could run away with a stranger.
The truth was that even if I had found a man who was half as good as Solomon was, I would still follow him. The objective was to leave the streets, leave Lisbon, leave prostitution and run away from the mad woman who called herself Grace. I knew that morally, I was never going to feel guilty. I was told lies right from Nigeria about what I was going to do in Portugal. I was told about this wonderful Supermarket where I would be working as a sales girl while going to school but when I got to Portugal, I found out that the Supermarket in question was just a small store with Garri and Yam, Crayfish, Onions and the rest of the things I ate every other day while I was in Nigeria. It was deception of the highest order and since my international passport was taken away the moment I arrived in Lisbon, there was nothing else I could do except to wait for the opportunity to run away. That beautiful one-in-a-life-time opportunity eventually came and what did Madam Grace do? She called my parents and told them I was going to be used for rituals.
What ritual was worse than the prostitution ritual she forced me into?
What ritual was worse than the one that involved strange drunk men inserting their dikk inside me every other night?
The prostitution situation I found myself was taking away my life and my sanity. I was changing rapidly. I saw it and I felt it. My heart was bleeding. And the people like Mary my co worker and roommate whom I confided in told me that I would get used to it with time. How on earth was I supposed to get used to prostitution? It meant I would become a Prostitute for the rest of my life. And at 18, the rest of my life was still a million years away.
It crossed my mind once to kill myself. It happened the first day I slept with a fat man in Lisbon. He was a fat man with large stomach. He was drunk and time was running late. I was supposed to return 500 Euros to Madam Grace the next day. She had called earlier to remind me that I would pay the next day. I had told her that I had 400 Euros and she told me to work the next day to complete the money because her shake up boys would not take it easy with me. Perhaps she was bluffing but that was a bluff I didn’t want to risk. Therefore when the drunken fat man showed up, I had no option than to follow him.
Inside the dirty room where he lived, he collapsed on me as soon as he finished struggling to remove his trousers. I had to remind him that he still needed to wear a condom. When he eventually remembered what condom was, he hissed, took it from me, found his manhood hidden under his stomach and put on the rubber, and then he collapsed on me again.
I was suffocating under him as I tried to push him away but I couldn’t. He was seven times my size and weighed nothing less than 150 KG. I doubted he even knew when he released because he stayed on top of me until I scratched his face with my wailing fingers. That was when he rolled off me and dozed off. The only good news that night was that he paid me before doing anything. I had grabbed my bag, threw my underpants inside it and ran outside. I went home without wearing my pants. I sobbed all the way to the apartment where Mary was eager to know how I was able to handle that fat thing. She saw when I left with him.
I didn’t go out the next day with Mary, I stayed home and cried. I thought about taking my life. I wanted to end it right there. I went as far as picking up the knife in the kitchen to stab myself in the stomach before I remembered that I would go to hellfire if I took my own life. That was the kind of things we were told when we were kids. That was what we were told in Church every other Sunday. That was the only thing that stopped me from killing myself but when I met Solomon, I knew that God had good plans for me. He gave me reasons to return to humanity. He showed me care and love. He gave me hope and encouragement. And while he was about to send money to my parents, they rained curses on him.
I was sure many men would have left me as a result of the curses and abuses from my mother but my Solomon stayed. He had laughed it off and said that he didn’t care. He said he didn’t believe whatever my mother said from Nigeria would affect him. He said he didn’t believe in such things and that the only thing he needed to know was where I stood.
We went to see a movie on that December 27. Solomon said there was a new movie that got released and that he wanted to see it. We went to a cinema hall and paid for our tickets. When his phone rang inside the hall, he excused himself and left. I wanted to follow him because I was scared he could just disappear. I had lived on edge since the morning when my mother abused him. It was true he said he didn’t care but he could be thinking about something else. I was a burden to him, I knew it, he knew it and he knew that I knew it. Nobody particularly loved to have a girlfriend or boyfriend who was a burden. We were all created to expect only the goods.
I waited in the cinema hall, half watching the movie and half looking at the entrance to see when Solomon would return. At a stage, I realized he had spent over twenty minutes outside. I thought it might have been over. I thought he has disappeared. My heartbeat was faster than normal. My body suddenly became weak. My legs suddenly started shaking as I stood up and staggered towards the entrance door.
Then I saw him standing in a corner, phone on his left ear, telling someone to come to Porto the next day.
My Solomon didn’t leave me, he was still there.
“Why is your face red?” He asked as soon as he finished talking on the phone.
“Nothing, I just don’t…..”
He hugged me. “It’s okay Jennifer. I know you don’t trust me yet but know this; I will never leave you here. Besides if I want to leave you, I will tell you because I don’t see how you can stop me from doing that.”
The tears started falling freely from eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by olatex25(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2016
Welldone bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
enjoying d story d more..weldone
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Nmaglit: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
I love dis story

Zuby longesr time
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
So so so wonderful,i can't even remove my eyes from my phone,because if i do,i'll start to daydream. Well done
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Missmossy(f): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Keep the fire burning,such a captivating piece. Kudos.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Chicent(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Still i run..... Boss on point.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Episode 24: Life on the edge

We took a cab back to our hotel. We were both at the back of the car as I put my head on his shoulder and slept. I was tired. For that flash twenty minutes he disappeared at the Cinema hall, I thought I lost him. I thought I would never see him again. I thought he was gone and I didn’t know what to do. I had some money with me, enough to return me to Lisbon but it was of no use because I wasn’t returning to Lisbon. I didn’t know what I would have done if he had left, I didn’t know because I didn’t want to think towards that line. It would break me. If it was just about running away from Lisbon, I would not have been affected too much if he left. But I was in love with him too. He was already like the blood in my system. For the first time in my life, I felt different for a man. He was just 25, seven years ahead of me on earth. Exactly what I wanted, someone who has had more experience of life than me. He was everything I ever prayed for. Therefore it was impossible to imagine what would have happened if I didn’t see him when I left the cinema hall.
As soon as we got back to the hotel room, he called Madam Grace.
“Why did you call Jennifer’s parents and tell them I ran away with their daughter?” He fired at Grace.
The phone was on speakout mode, I believed he did that all the time whenever he wanted to speak about things that concerned directly.
“Didn’t she run away with you? I had to tell them what is going on with their daughter,” Grace said.
“I see. It’s time to end this once and for all. My friend has the recorded message now and he wants to go to the Police. So you are going to buy it from him together with the phone. After that, I don’t ever want to see you again. Do you understand me?” Solomon said.
Grace remained quiet.
“My friend will call you any time; make sure you settle with him because whatever happens from now on is no longer my concern.”
“What about Jennifer?” Grace asked.
My heart skipped.
“What about her?” Solomon responded.
He continued, “She is no longer your business. You are a business woman and you must expect to lose sometimes.”
After talking to Grace, Solomon called his Portuguese friend Jose and told him to come to Porto the next day. Jose sounded excited and said he would come with his friend Nuno.
It was already late in the evening but according to Solomon, some people were playing football in England. He said he wanted us to go and watch the watch on TV and play some betting. I wasn’t interested in football but since I didn’t want to lose sight of him again, I followed him to a bar where he filled some forms and gave them money. We watched the football for nearly two hours before he said he won some money. We waited until he received some money and gave me 60 Euros out of the 120 Euros they gave him.
“It’s your money, why are you giving me half of it?” I had asked.
He smiled, “It’s our money now.”
That was how important and loved Solomon made me feel. And down there in Benin City, someone was asking why I followed him.
Early the next morning, Jose, the guy from Lisbon called. He said he was on his way to Porto. Solomon told him to call back when he got to the Sao Bento Central Train Station Porto.
“Baby I am scared of what you want to do. I don’t like that Jose boy,” I said.
I was trying g to be clever enough to cover the obvious collisions that would be happening between Jose and me. The last time I was with Jose in Montijo Lisbon, he was all over me. He said he liked me. He said he adored me and wanted to have me as his girl. I tried to make him understand that I was with Solomon. It seemed to have worked but I had this feeling he might start something again. Not that I couldn’t handle him but I was afraid to make any mistake. I knew my life was hanging on a tiny unstable rope in Portugal; all that was required was for Solomon to get angry and I would crash back to nothing.
“Why don’t you like him?” Solomon asked.
“I don’t know, I just don’t want him around me. He makes me uncomfortable,” I said.
He looked at me with surprise, “Is there something you are not telling me about Jose?”
“No, just that he said he liked me and I don’t want him to say such things again, especially now that you are everything I want in life,” I murmured.
“I see,” he said, “Why am I just hearing this now?”
“I didn’t know you will ever invite him again, I thought that after the first business you had with him, we will never have to see him again.”
He stood up and held me. “You don’t have to be afraid of anything. Since Jose said something like that even when he knew you are with me, he will have to pay something in return.”
I nodded as he assured me that he would never allow Jose to come near me.
Around 11am, Solomon left. He said he was going to bring Jose to the hotel. An hour later, he returned to the room.
“Where is he?” I asked as soon as I opened the door for him.
“He is in the room opposite ours, that’s where he will stay.”
We played until around 3pm when I told him I was hungry and needed to eat. Outside our room, he knocked on room 211. When Jose opened the door, he smiled at me.
“We meet again,” Jose said to me.
I didn’t know if it was good to smile back at him or not. I didn’t know if there were implications and consequences for such action; therefore I just nodded and kept quiet. Solomon pretended he didn’t hear or see anything but I knew he was mentally monitoring us. He once told me that girls were capable of doing anything especially if they got better offers.
We all went down to a restaurant and ate. Jose wouldn’t stop staring at me but that wasn’t my major problem. What baffled me was why Solomon didn’t say a word about what was going on. He knew I wasn’t comfortable; I wanted him to tell Jose to forget about me. As a result, I vowed I wasn’t going anywhere with Solomon again as long as Jose would follow us. I needed to stay away from that temptation.
When we returned to our room, I asked Solomon why he didn’t want to say or do anything about Jose’s interest in me.
“I don’t have to do a thing. In a matter of days, Jose won’t be able to see you again. We will leave Porto as soon as this new deal is done. There is no need stirring up trouble that time itself will solve.”
It was more like it. I needed every assurance in the book. I was afraid and I believed it was normal.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Episode 25: When I thought it was over

Another guy called Nuno came to Porto. According to Solomon, he was part of the deal they were planning against Madam Grace. Since I had no power to do anything about whatever they were planning to do, I just prayed and hoped that nothing goes wrong.
When it was time to sleep, Solomon called me up and said, “Pay attention Jenny, Tomorrow is going to be a dangerous day for us. Your Madam is coming here. I don’t mean here in this hotel and she is not coming to take you back. She is coming to buy the recorded message. As soon as we get her money, we will find a way to leave Portugal for good.”
“What about the resident permit you told me you applied for in Lisbon?” I asked.
I needed to show some concern about his affairs too. It was hurting me that he was about to abandon his project because of mine. I didn’t simply know why he would do that. I knew he was beginning to like me more than ever but I also considered it foolishness for him to abandon what he came to do in Portugal just because he found me.
“My friend in Lisbon who is handling the permit process sent me a text message earlier today. He said there is a new way to get the permit within two days if I paid 5000 Euros. I may follow that option if we get the money from Madam Grace. If not, we will still leave Portugal. I can always return back alone to complete the process. As for now, our priority is to get this money from Madam Grace, after that, we will get you to a safe and far place where Grace and her thugs will never be able to see you. I want you to know that I am not letting anything happen to you. I know you are still worried about us because of how we met each other. I admire your courage and decision to quit prostitution. It showed me that you wish to be a good woman. That is enough reason for me to do everything I can to make sure you become a good woman. I believe we might end up living together in the future and I know you will make a good wife for me but remember that we may also end up not being husband and wife.”
I was in tears before he finished. “It’s okay, I understand everything you said. But I want you to know that I love you so much now. Being around you makes me feel secured and loved. I just wish everything will become normal for us so we can live together in the future.”
“We will live together in the future. Just have faith and believe in yourself,” he said.
On the morning of December 30th, 2005, I woke up, stretched my hand to feel the body of my partner, only to meet an empty bed. Like a dream, it began to clear in my eyes that he was not in the room.
Where did he go?
He didn’t say anything to me about going somewhere that morning. It was unlike him to sneak away while I was asleep.
Has he finally disappeared like I feared?
I grabbed my phone and found his number. As soon as I pressed the dial button, the door opened and he walked in.
“Good morning baby, I was about to call you,” I said.
“I went to check up on our new friends and I didn’t want to wake you up,” he said, “We will be going out any moment today to meet with Madam Grace. She may come up to Porto with the Police or her thugs, which means there could be trouble.”
I looked him in the face and started crying. It was finally going to happen, everything I feared. I wished Solomon could just leave Madam Grace and her troubles. Even if he didn’t have enough money, we could leave the Portugal with the ones he had and start a new life somewhere safe. I didn’t just want anything to do with Madam Grace and her troubles anymore.
“There is no need to cry Jenny. You will not get in trouble. Here is 1500 Euros. If I don’t get back in the night, please…” Solomon was saying before I interrupted him.
“I don’t want your money, I want you. Please don’t leave me this way,” I said amidst tears.
He hugged me. “I am not paying you off; I am just making sure you have enough money to take care of yourself if anything goes wrong.”
I nodded.
“Like I was saying, if I don’t return in the night, hide your phone number and call me. If I don’t answer or if someone else answers my phone, cut off the call and wait until morning. If after mid day tomorrow and I am not back, call this phone number,” he said as he handed me a phone number written on a piece of paper.
“He is my friend in Valencia Spain. He will come here to pick you up. Our hotel deposit will run off tomorrow, pay for another three days if you have to until my friend comes from Valencia. If for any reason my friend doesn’t come, take your bag, go to the Sao Bento Train Station and buy a ticket to Coimbra. From Coimbra, buy a ticket to Madrid Spain. The border in Coimbra to Spain is very porous. If you get controlled by the Police, tell them you are from Bamenda in Cameroun and tell them you want asylum. Don’t panic; just tell them your name is Jennifer Ebot. I will find you wherever they take you for asylum as long as Europe is concerned. My friend in Madrid knows about you already, here is his phone number too. Porto to Madrid is about 600 kilometers; the ticket with train won’t cost more than 200 Euros.’
He wrote a new phone number on the same piece of paper and gave it back to me. I cried throughout his plan speech. Everything he said looked like a phantom plan that could not be achieved by me. I knew myself and I knew I didn’t know anywhere in Europe. I had a feeling that if things ever got to the situation where he ran into trouble, I would be devastated. But since I could not stop the plan he already put in motion, I cleaned my tears and kissed him. Despite everything he was about to do, he was very courageous and caring. He gave me plans on how to be comfortable if anything happened to him and he gave me enough money to sustain whatever I would be doing until he finds me depending on the kind of trouble he would get into. It was true that things could turn against him and his friends but inside my heart, I felt that he would succeed in getting whatever he wanted from Madam Grace and come out alive. He was created for me and I hoped nothing happened to him.
To me, It was no longer about escaping from prostitution or Madam Grace; it has become about spending my life with the one man who made me understand that there were people out there who still cared for humanity.

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by olatex25(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Job welldone bro, more ink 2 ur pen
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Chai! *sobbing*

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 3:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Episode 26: The Emergency Escape

After his little encouragement plan, he left back to room 211 where his friends were. I didn’t know what he went there to do but when he returned to our room, he met me crying again.
“I told you everything will be fine. I just gave you the plan B in case things goes south. Now if you are going to spend your days crying for what we don’t know how it would happen, be my guest.”
I got up and went to where he stood. “Please don’t leave me, I can’t live without you.”
“It’s time to go Jenny. We are going to meet with Madam Grace, she is in town already. Remember everything I said,” Solomon said as he turned around, walked towards the door and disappeared without looking back.
Right there and then, I thought it would be the last time I set my eyes on him. It was a horrible moment for me in that hotel room alone. I suddenly realized that I had no plans of my own before I left Madam Grace. I somehow forgot to think about what I would do on my own if Solomon wasn’t there. I was determined not to return to the streets but all of a sudden, returning to the streets surfaced and became an option once more. I didn’t know how the Valencia and Madrid men would treat me if I happen to show up at their doorsteps. One thing was for sure, they were likely going to attempt to sleep with me, it would someday go into the ears of Solomon and knowing the kind of person he was, there would likely be some kind of fight. It seemed like a temptation to me to go to Spain and live with another stranger who didn’t know half of my story. Black Men never closed their mouths when they had zex with a woman. They bragged to their friends how they did this and did that to a girl as if there were awards to be taken. They would beg a girl for days and hours to sleep with them and when the girl eventually agreed, they would brag and hold her down as if their dikk did any damage to the cunt.
I wasn’t going to Valencia or Madrid or anywhere in Spain for that matter. I wasn’t returning to the streets either. I was rather planning to stay back in Porto and seek for the asylum there. From the little chat I had with Solomon about asylum, it sounded as if it wasn’t such a difficult task after all. I would wait in the hotel for days until I would be able to convince myself that my man may not return, and then I would walk to a Police station in Porto and tell them I didn’t know how I ended up in Portugal. I had a feeling the worst they could do was to send me back to Nigeria, it was the original plan anyway.
I cried when he left, not because he wasn’t coming back but because the way he bid his goodbye, it almost felt as if he knew he wouldn’t be returning. Everything was scary and the worst part was that he knew the implications of what he was about to do, he just insisted on doing it anyway.
About two hours after Solomon left, I forced myself to sleep until my wailing phone decided I had slept enough. Reluctantly, I rolled to the edge of the bed and picked the call from the drawer beside the bed where I kept it. It was Solomon calling.
“Get ready in ten minutes, we are leaving the hotel,” he yelled.
“But baby, where are…..” The phoned died on me.
His voice was as urgent as it could ever get. Something was going on and knowing who Solomon was, it was better I started doing what he asked me to do. As a result, I got off the bed quickly and started arranging our things inside the bags.
I was still packing when the knock came on the hotel door. “It’s me Jenny, open up,” the voice said before I could ask who it was.
I opened the door and attempted to hug him. There were millions of questions to ask but the way he slammed the door made me understand there was no time for Questions and Answers.
He helped me pack the bags and immediately dragged both the bag and me out of the hotel room down to the reception. I was afraid to ask what was going on, I just decided to keep quiet and ask questions later.
As we walked outside to a Taxi standing in front of the hotel, his phone rang. He disengaged his hand from mine and picked out his phone from the pocket.
“Wait for me, I am on my way,” he said and killed the call immediately.
“What’s going on?” The question escaped from my mouth.
“Get into the car,” he shouted as he closed the car trunk where he had just deposited our bag.
“Take us to Braga,” Solomon said to the Taxi driver.
“Braga is a little far from here, why don’t you take the train? I will drop you off at Sao Bento,” The cab driver said.
Solomon raised his voice slightly. “You are not taking us to Sao Bento; you are taking us to Braga. Tell us how much it is and I will pay you here if you are scared I can’t pay.”
The driver took one last look at his face before engaging his gear. That was how we left our hotel in Porto. It was clear that there was trouble. I was warned there could be trouble but it was disturbing to me that I didn’t know what happened yet. My life was also in danger and I believed I had the right to know what was going on. It was true I loved Solomon but that never meant I should follow him blindly even when I knew he could lead me to danger.

“Baby, what’s going on?” I asked once more.
He turned and looked at me squarely in the face. He could have seen that I was not only scared, I was confused. As a result, he decided to open up to me.
“Something got mixed up somewhere and I decided that Porto is no longer safe for us.”
He kept quiet for almost 10 seconds before I asked, “That’s a little cryptic, I don’t understand.”
“Jose and his friend tried to divert Madam Grace somewhere else and pick up all the money for themselves. I found out Jose has been communicating with Madam Grace without my knowledge. For that reason, I diverted Madam Grace somewhere else and picked up the money myself. Now Jose and his friend are looking for us. We are going to another City to hide and let things die slowly on its own before we show our faces in public again,” Solomon said.
The positive from everything he said was that he had the money with him. He managed to outsmart everyone else on time to vacate the hotel before they found out what he did. He had asked me to switch off my phone immediately we left the hotel in Porto.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Episode 27: Despite Everything

Braga, Portugal, December 2005

We got to Braga and rented a one bedroom apartment that looked more like a student’s hostel. It has a kitchen and bathroom inside the apartment.
As soon as we settled down, Solomon brought out a small nylon bag containing money; he spread the contents on the bed and asked me to count them as he went into the bathroom.

“It’s 13,000 Euros,” I said as soon as he walked out of the bathroom.

“Good then, the money is complete. Go and take your bath, we are going into the city,” he said.

I left for the bathroom and by the time I came out, I saw all our phones dismembered and scattered all over the bed. I didn’t ask why he did that, I knew he had his reasons and to make him know that I was also smart, I decided not to ask why he did it.
Twenty minutes later, we were in the streets of Braga, looking at shops that sold what we wanted to buy. The first things we bought were two Nokia phones and three sim cards.

Across the road from where we bought the sim cards, there was a large mall that sold virtually everything, even cars.
“I want you to go into the boutique over there, start picking the clothes you like. You have 800 Euros to spend,” Solomon said as he pointed to a boutique to our left.
I jumped and hugged him right there in the glaring eyes of strangers. I didn’t care; I just wished the circumstances were different. I loved him and I wanted him to know that at all times.
He watched as I walked into the boutique before he disappeared outside once more, then those horrible moments I thought he would leave me suddenly returned. The entire ‘pick up the clothes you want’ seemed like a set up to delay me while he disappeared. I didn’t know why it was difficult to trust Solomon totally.
The only good news with me at the boutique was that I still had the money he gave me at the hotel in case of emergency. I had temporal cover from sudden unfavourable circumstances as a result of his disappearance but then, money wasn’t really the matter. The problem was that I didn’t know where else to go.

Unlike Lisbon, Braga and Porto has little black presence except for some coloured Brazilians who came to Portugal and suddenly saw themselves as semi white people.
I picked a few clothes but since my mind wasn’t at rest, I had no idea whether I liked what I bought or not.
More than thirty minutes later, Solomon walked back into the mall and found me still loitering around the boutique.

“Are you done shopping sweetie?” The voice had said behind me.

When I turned back and saw it was him, I smiled and hugged him. “Yes, I have.”

“I believe you have some money that was meant to be yours if I disappeared. Well, I am still here, so you now have to pay for the clothes from the money.” He was smiling as if nothing happened when he left, I just wished he knew how I felt each time he disappeared out of my sight.

I paid from the money I had with me and we left the mall. Across the road, we picked up the cooking pots and rice and some other things Solomon bought while I was in the boutique.
While I was inside the boutique killing myself over whether Solomon was gone or not, he was across the road buying pots for me. I felt like I owed him a lot of apologies for not trusting him but somehow I believed it wasn’t my fault.
Despite everything I had gone through with him, he was still a half stranger to me. The place we met each other wasn’t particularly the best place lovers meet.
Despite everything I told him about how I came to Europe and how I didn’t want to continue being a prostitute, the fact remained that I was a prostitute. I had reservations and I knew that someday, Solomon would through all my past on my face. I had a feeling that on one bad day, perhaps a day I would do something he didn’t like, he would tell me what I was and how he helped me and all that.

We got back to our new apartment and while I cooked rice, he worked on his new phones. He didn’t yet tell me if any of the new phones belonged to me but I knew he wasn’t going to leave me without a phone. As a result, I decided to be the good girlfriend and pretend that nagging wasn’t my thing.

Before I finished cooking, Solomon made a call to Lisbon and told his friend Francis that he could be in Lisbon anytime from the next day. I didn’t know why he told that lie because he just paid for one week accommodation in Braga.

“Are you really going to Lisbon?” I had asked.

He said he wasn’t going anywhere yet but that he didn’t want anyone to know where he was.

I didn’t know how Solomon Ebot lived his life before we met, I didn’t know if he was a good or a bad guy but after everything that happened between us in the past few days, I felt that I had made him a bad guy. I felt he was just a regular guy who showed up to pick a prostitute for the night. That single move he made fetched him Jennifer who got stuck with him and changed everything he came to do in Portugal. I felt guilty about it but I didn’t know how to approach him about it. On the other hand, he was a grown man in his mid twenties, he should be able to decide what he wanted to do and the things he didn’t want to get involved.
If Solomon had rejected my proposal to move in with him, I would still be out there in the streets of Lisbon and he would have still be living with his people in his apartment. I would still be a prostitute while he would have done nothing as exciting and adventurous as the unexpected journey we had embarked on.

Despite the dangerous nature of what was happening to us, it was still exciting. I would not have gone to Porto and Braga if not that I ran away with him. I was sure he didn’t plan to go to those cities too; it just happened.
The best news so far was that he was able to make Madam Grace pay for the adventures. It would have been boring and full of grudges if money wasn’t coming from elsewhere. I knew he had some money of his own but I was also sure he wasn’t going to fund the unexpected adventure from his pockets; people hardly did something like that.
But the greatest gift Solomon had was his ability to pull money out of nowhere in a short period, it was simply the one reason why I stayed with him for long. I liked clever people and he was one of them.

"All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason."

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by tobianodino(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by RSAV: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Great story bro. More blessings.
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Chicent(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Welldone Boss.....its getting interesting. Still i run

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Following you gracefully
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Fidelismaria: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Oga zubby carry go i day gbadun u
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Episode 28: No Bangs for Jennifer

On the night of December 30th, Braga started throwing bangs in the air. Noises could be heard everywhere. The lower sky was filled with flashy lights of different colours as the people continued to jubilate and wait for the incoming 2006.
“Can we go out and buy our own bangs? I want to throw some out of this window,” I had said while we were kissing in bed.
“Is that why you initiated the kisses?” Solomon said.
“No. Stop being insensitive to everything, I just want to throw bangs like everyone else,” I said.
“Well, we are not everyone else at the moment. In case you have forgotten, there are a bunch of thugs and a wounded woman looking for us out there. I know you will tell me that they don’t know where we are but trust me; the world is too small to take chances sometimes. If I was Jose or Madam Grace, it won’t take me long to figure out where we are. So I am not taking chances for now. We will go out tomorrow, let’s just hope that even if they came here today, they would be tired of searching for us by tomorrow.”
I knew he was right and that I was selfish but I also felt that the chances of Grace and Jose finding out where we were was very small. The only link we had with Porto was the Taxi driver who brought us to Braga. There was also a very slim chance that Jose or Grace could find who the driver was. All in all, I felt safe in Braga, safer than I was in Lisbon and Porto. I even wished that we could just find a small apartment of our own, find small jobs to be doing in Braga and settle down there permanently. We would get married and have children and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, things didn’t work that way. My ambitious boyfriend was never going to buy that idea. The idea of an ex prostitute holding him down in Braga forever was never going to be bought by him no matter how I tried to paint the beautiful picture of us together in the future. I didn’t know of where Solomon lived in the past but from the things he said and how he seemed to know everywhere, I believed he had lived somewhere bigger and better than Portugal.
As had become our tradition, we had unprotected zex that night and slept around 11pm.
The following day while I cleaned the house, Solomon went down to the reception. When he came back up, he said we were going out. I was all smiles and he saw it. I didn’t know why I was obsessed with going out there in the city but I surely knew that I wasn’t animal and wasn’t going to be caged in one room for fears that Madam Grace or Jose could run into me somewhere in the City.
“Where are we going?” I had asked.
Solomon said the reception gave him the address to the Church on the mountain. He said it was the best place to look around in the city.
An hour and half later, I wore one of my new clothes and we left for the mountain.
The Bom Jesus Cathedral Church was perched on top of the mountain. There were newly carved stairs all the way from the foot of the mountain to the top. There were also some kind of transport systems that took people up to the mountain but we decided to do the trekking. It too over 30 minutes for us to get to the Church itself on top of the mountain, although we stopped occasionally to look at the statues of Jesus Christ which were mounted at intervals based on the Catholic Church’s Station of the Cross procession.
Since I wasn’t Catholic and has never been, I didn’t know half of the things I was supposed to do up there at the Church.
“I want to go for confessions like these people are doing,” Solomon said as he pointed to a few people standing in a line.
“What are you going to confess?” I asked and we both laughed.
“Just stay here in the hall or walk around the museum, I will be out before you know it,” he said as he walked up and stood behind the last woman in the line.
I left him and walked down to the big hall where the Museum was located. I didn’t know much about museums and the purposes they served: therefore I just started form one statue of Peter to that of Paul and James and Jesus and whoever else in there in the Bible.
There was one statue that particularly captured my attention. It was that of Mary Magdalene washing the feet of Jesus Christ. From the story I heard when I was in school; Mary Magdalene was supposed to be a prostitute. Based on the accompanying story, Jesus allowed Mary to wash his feet because Jesus came to the World for sinners and not the righteous. The story was a great hope for me in particular because somehow, I felt that I could still be saved from the things I did in the past. If Jesus could forgive Mary to the extent of allowing her to wash his feet, then I had chances of being forgiven and making it to Heaven too. Right there in front of the Statue of Mary Magdalene, I vowed to return fully to Church as soon as I settle down permanently somewhere.
I waited in the hall for over 40 minutes before Solomon tapped me on the shoulder. “Let’s go.”
“Wait baby, there is something I want to ask you. Can we join one Church when we settle down in a safe place?” I asked.
“No,” he said as he started walking away.
I chased after him. “But you just went for confessions; you can’t just throw all that away by not attending Churches after.”
“I will go for another confession in ten years time and then after that, I will wait for another ten years before making another one. Maybe by then, I will be old enough to dedicate my time to the Church.”
“But why is that?” I asked.
He stopped and turned at me. “I don’t see the logic in going for confessions every week only to turn around and do the same things.”
I stood in one place and refused to follow him. He walked for a few meters and stopped, and then he turned around and walked back k to me.
“What is the sudden obsession about Church all about?” He asked.
“It’s just that I felt ashamed of myself for not going to Church for long,” I said.
“So what stopped you from doing that?” He asked.
“You know what stopped me. I was forced to go to the streets even on Sundays.”
He grabbed my hand and started pulling me away slowly, “You could have said no to Madam Grace and embraced the Church instead.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by tobianodino(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
lol.....nice one man
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by tripoli007(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
sbabimbola:

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!
Still awaiting the safe return of a friend who left for Egypt over 7years ago!

Women are their own problems from time immemorial, and men the benefactors.

I'm all teary like a cry baby..........

Hope ur friend returns in peace
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Chicent(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
sbabimbola:

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL! Still awaiting the safe return of a friend who left for Egypt over 7years ago!
tripoli007:

amen

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Chicent(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
sbabimbola:

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL! Still awaiting the safe return of a friend who left for Egypt over 7years ago!
tripoli007:

amen
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by chichichilolo1(f): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
ZUBY77:
Episode 28: No Bangs for Jennifer

On the night of December 30th, Braga started throwing bangs in the air. Noises could be heard everywhere. The lower sky was filled with flashy lights of different colours as the people continued to jubilate and wait for the incoming 2006.
“Can we go out and buy our own bangs? I want to throw some out of this window,” I had said while we were kissing in bed.
“Is that why you initiated the kisses?” Solomon said.
“No. Stop being insensitive to everything, I just want to throw bangs like everyone else,” I said.
“Well, we are not everyone else at the moment. In case you have forgotten, there are a bunch of thugs and a wounded woman looking for us out there. I know you will tell me that they don’t know where we are but trust me; the world is too small to take chances sometimes. If I was Jose or Madam Grace, it won’t take me long to figure out where we are. So I am not taking chances for now. We will go out tomorrow, let’s just hope that even if they came here today, they would be tired of searching for us by tomorrow.”
I knew he was right and that I was selfish but I also felt that the chances of Grace and Jose finding out where we were was very small. The only link we had with Porto was the Taxi driver who brought us to Braga. There was also a very slim chance that Jose or Grace could find who the driver was. All in all, I felt safe in Braga, safer than I was in Lisbon and Porto. I even wished that we could just find a small apartment of our own, find small jobs to be doing in Braga and settle down there permanently. We would get married and have children and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, things didn’t work that way. My ambitious boyfriend was never going to buy that idea. The idea of an ex prostitute holding him down in Braga forever was never going to be bought by him no matter how I tried to paint the beautiful picture of us together in the future. I didn’t know of where Solomon lived in the past but from the things he said and how he seemed to know everywhere, I believed he had lived somewhere bigger and better than Portugal.
As had become our tradition, we had unprotected zex that night and slept around 11pm.
The following day while I cleaned the house, Solomon went down to the reception. When he came back up, he said we were going out. I was all smiles and he saw it. I didn’t know why I was obsessed with going out there in the city but I surely knew that I wasn’t animal and wasn’t going to be caged in one room for fears that Madam Grace or Jose could run into me somewhere in the City.
“Where are we going?” I had asked.
Solomon said the reception gave him the address to the Church on the mountain. He said it was the best place to look around in the city.
An hour and half later, I wore one of my new clothes and we left for the mountain.
The Bom Jesus Cathedral Church was perched on top of the mountain. There were newly carved stairs all the way from the foot of the mountain to the top. There were also some kind of transport systems that took people up to the mountain but we decided to do the trekking. It too over 30 minutes for us to get to the Church itself on top of the mountain, although we stopped occasionally to look at the statues of Jesus Christ which were mounted at intervals based on the Catholic Church’s Station of the Cross procession.
Since I wasn’t Catholic and has never been, I didn’t know half of the things I was supposed to do up there at the Church.
“I want to go for confessions like these people are doing,” Solomon said as he pointed to a few people standing in a line.
“What are you going to confess?” I asked and we both laughed.
“Just stay here in the hall or walk around the museum, I will be out before you know it,” he said as he walked up and stood behind the last woman in the line.
I left him and walked down to the big hall where the Museum was located. I didn’t know much about museums and the purposes they served: therefore I just started form one statue of Peter to that of Paul and James and Jesus and whoever else in there in the Bible.
There was one statue that particularly captured my attention. It was that of Mary Magdalene washing the feet of Jesus Christ. From the story I heard when I was in school; Mary Magdalene was supposed to be a prostitute. Based on the accompanying story, Jesus allowed Mary to wash his feet because Jesus came to the World for sinners and not the righteous. The story was a great hope for me in particular because somehow, I felt that I could still be saved from the things I did in the past. If Jesus could forgive Mary to the extent of allowing her to wash his feet, then I had chances of being forgiven and making it to Heaven too. Right there in front of the Statue of Mary Magdalene, I vowed to return fully to Church as soon as I settle down permanently somewhere.
I waited in the hall for over 40 minutes before Solomon tapped me on the shoulder. “Let’s go.”
“Wait baby, there is something I want to ask you. Can we join one Church when we settle down in a safe place?” I asked.
“No,” he said as he started walking away.
I chased after him. “But you just went for confessions; you can’t just throw all that away by not attending Churches after.”
“I will go for another confession in ten years time and then after that, I will wait for another ten years before making another one. Maybe by then, I will be old enough to dedicate my time to the Church.”
“But why is that?” I asked.
He stopped and turned at me. “I don’t see the logic in going for confessions every week only to turn around and do the same things.”
I stood in one place and refused to follow him. He walked for a few meters and stopped, and then he turned around and walked back k to me.
“What is the sudden obsession about Church all about?” He asked.
“It’s just that I felt ashamed of myself for not going to Church for long,” I said.
“So what stopped you from doing that?” He asked.
“You know what stopped me. I was forced to go to the streets even on Sundays.”
He grabbed my hand and started pulling me away slowly, “You could have said no to Madam Grace and embraced the Church instead.”
following bumper to bumper
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by olatex25(m): 12:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Dis got my attention "you could av said No to madam grace and embrace church instead"..
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by ZUBY77(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Episode 29: Love in Apulia

You know I could not have refused to go to the street, Madam Grace would have killed me,” I said as I followed Solomon towards the book store where he wanted to buy some Catholic stuff.
“Well dear Jennifer, I believe you saw the Statue of Stephen being stoned because he believed in God. You could have had faith too and allowed Madam Grace to do her worst.”
“Did you seriously say that just now?” I stopped again and asked.
“Here is what’s going to happen. I am going into that bookstore to buy Rosary beads and a Catholic prayer book. Immediately I am done doing that, I will leave this place with or without you. The last thing I want at this moment is you dragging me down with your sudden love for Church. I believe it was me who brought you here in the first place,” he said and walked to the shop.
Since my situation was a mess, I had no option than to quietly follow him.
We got down from the mountain and took a bus back home.
As soon as we opened our apartment, he said, “I want to say some prayers. You can stay here quietly or go out to the city to look around. You have some money, buy ice cream and chocolate for yourself, I will call you when I am done.”
“I will go out, I can’t stay here if I can’t pray with you, but I don’t have a phone yet,” I said.
“Take one of my old phones and put one of the new sim cards in it. Use the number to call my phone. I will call you as soon as I am done praying,” he said.
I did what he said and left the apartment.
I got to the reception and didn’t know where to go. I felt it was not safe for me out there. All of a sudden, I realized that I was able to go out into the city simply because Solomon did that with me. Going out alone was scary. I felt as if I would see Madam Grace in the city. I knew we lost her in Porto but it was very important to keep possibilities very open. Anything could lead to anything in life and the best we could do was to be as security conscious as we could ever be.
As a result, I sat in the reception and waited. I told myself that I would return to the apartment in about 30 minutes if he didn’t finish his prayers and call me before then. I didn’t know the kind of prayers he was planning to say but I was sure that if he didn’t finish it in thirty minutes, then he had other plans.
Twenty minutes after I left the apartment, he called.
“Where are you?” he had asked.
I told him I was still at the reception because I didn’t want to go out without him.
“Wait there for me; I will be with you in a minute,” he said before he killed the call.
We walked down to the Immaculate Conception Avenue and bought a bottle of Hennessy.
“When are you going to stop drinking this thing?” I asked as I pointed to the bottle of drink in his hand.
“Why would I ever do that in the first place?” he fired back.
I didn’t want to upset him; therefore I kept quiet and followed him until we came to an area where there were taxis.
We approached a cab driver and asked if there was any close beach around the area.
He said there were two beaches around and when he told us that the one in Apulia was closer, Solomon told him to take us there.
Apulia was a small town located near the Atlantic Ocean. There were people from other countries playing on the sand when we got there. We found a large rock at the southern part of the beach and sat on it. Since we didn’t come with cup, Solomon drank his whisky directly from the bottle. He would hand the poison to me occasionally and ask me to drink. I didn’t like whisky much but I was in the mood to celebrate the New Year; therefore I sipped little by little too until it became obvious that the alcohol was getting to my head.
I was simply happy to be sitting in an open place with the man I loved. Everything around us was just perfect for romance. The scene was beautiful; deep blue sea throwing naturally purified wind on our faces.
“Jenny,” Solomon had said all of a sudden.
I looked up in his face, he was all smiles.
“I am sorry that I haven’t had time to tell you how beautiful you are. The situation we found each other wasn’t the best but still I should have told you that you are a pretty girl,” he said.
I kept my gaze on his face as he sipped his Hennessy and said all the beautiful things to me. Then like a romantic movie, he kept his bottle on the ground, held my hand and looked back into my eyes. “I love you and I want you to know it. We will get over these troubles soon and I will show you how happy you make me.”
Tears were tumbling down my cheeks before he finished what he was saying. I didn’t hear much of the last things he said because I was overwhelmed by emotion.
“It’s okay to cry Jenny, I understand we didn’t plan for this but it is happening. We met each other for a reason and I believe you will make a good girlfriend. Thanks for coming into my life.”
I placed my head on his left shoulder and cried more. He didn’t ask me to stop crying, he just held me and stopped sipping his poison until I eventually calmed down, and then he held my hand and asked me to take a walk along the beach with him.
We walked up along the beach until we stopped where small cabins were built. At the first cabin where we stopped, the door was slightly ajar. A quick peep showed two white people having zex. We stole a few glances and moved on until a young boy waved at us to wait.
“Hello Mister, do you want a cabin?” The boy asked.
“Yes, tell me how much?”
“Just 10 Euros an hour,” the boy said.
“Show me the cabin.”
He led us to a neat empty cabin and said it was his.
Solomon brought out his wallet and handed a 20 euro bill to the boy who disappeared without looking back.
We entered the Cabin and sat on the polished wooden floor. The alcohol in my system was playing tricks with my head and the good news about it was that it spurred me into action as soon as we settled on the floor.
I brought Solomon’s face close to mine and started kissing him. He fell back on the floor and lay there with his back while I lay on top of him, kissing and kissing until the fire in us started burning out of control, then he slipped his hand inside my bra, unhooked it and started sucking away.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by janeso(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Wonderful piece..please keep it coming
Re: Jennifer: Grass To Grace by Chicent(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Masterpiece by the master runner himself.

Still i run.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CI / A Thorn In The Flesh / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.