Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. (8954 Views)

A Nice Gift For Ur Spouse This Festive Period. Its Our Promo Season. Get Urs Now / Have U Ever Made A Very Bad Meal For Ur In-laws? / Help! This Voice In My Head Keep Telling Me To End It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Jahblessme: 2:46pm On May 20, 2016
bebe2:

grin

OK the tomato thing is not a joke oo, am going to take as much as my kg allows.

I finally bought the meds, will start giving it two days before I we leave.

Tnk u I forgot earplugs better still they can use my ear piece while playin on their tabs.

Did u have to mention the sun cream? grin grin I bought one but fear no let me talk.

Am Just looking foward to coming back safely.

Safe trip o. grin grin grin@ sunscreen,I almost forgot where i was typing .

@Cococandy,
i just have 2,can't have more as another pregnancy could literally kill me.
I feel like i have 10 kids!!
Don't feel like 2 means life will be fine and dandy o,if you have one very very active one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Not easy at all..
Good luck and congrats on your baby.

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On May 20, 2016
bebe2:

yes oo, two is perferct, ur standard of living doesnt drop too much.

but u can never quarantee how many u gonna have,

ur first could be quadruplets shocked shocked

wat cha gon do about it?? grin
hopefully I can guarantee this next one and then lock up for good

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On May 20, 2016
I can tell she's going to be a very active girl
Na wa.

Na one chance I don enter so.

Thanks dear
Jahblessme:

Safe trip o. grin grin grin@ sunscreen,I almost forgot where i was typing .

@Cococandy,
i just have 2,can't have more as another pregnancy could literally kill me.
I feel like i have 10 kids!!
Don't feel like 2 means life will be fine and dandy o,if you have one very very active one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Not easy at all..
Good luck and congrats on your baby.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2016
bebe2:

lol

suffrey na,

u wan take hypertension kill me??

i have bought the malaria medicine, i close eye pay the money cheesy

That's better.

Don't forget to keep low profile. Make dem try hide their accents before kidnappers carry their wahala come. N'a fat one fear me pass embarassed

More prevalent in the east and south.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 20, 2016
Chillisauce:

That's better.

Don't forget to keep low profile. Make dem try hide their accents before kidnappers carry their wahala come. N'a fat one fear me pass embarassed

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 8:52pm On May 20, 2016
Chillisauce:

That's better.

grin Which one be fat one again oo
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
cococandy:
I can tell she's going to be a very active girl
Na wa.

Na one chance I don enter so.

Thanks dear

Lol@ one chance.

U can never predict their personality .

U will never believe that my second son came from the same womb as the other 3. He is so calm, composed like a British old man.

The other three are just agbero to the core , they can fight and shout till they passout . grin

2 Likes

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On May 20, 2016
Maybe those ones took after you.
#Kidding.

But i'm sure you and your DH know who's responsible for the stubborn gene. cheesy

bebe2:

Lol@ one chance.

U can never predict their personality .

U will never believe that my second son came from the same womb as the other 3. He is so calm, composed like a British old man.

The other three are just agbero to the core , they can fight and shout till they passout . grin
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 10:32pm On May 20, 2016
cococandy:
Maybe those ones took after you.
#Kidding.

But i'm sure you and your DH know who's responsible for the stubborn gene. cheesy

grin grin
I no go lie sha , na my hand dem carry cool cool
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by cococandy(f): 6:41am On May 21, 2016
bebe2:
grin grin
I no go lie sha , na my hand dem carry cool cool
I knew it! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by pretydiva(f): 10:59am On May 21, 2016
Alcatraz001:
This post makes me feel bad. Does it mean we in Nigeria are suffering? i am work and i feel highly inadequate. Maybe i dont knw how bad Nigeria is. Should we all travel out of Nigeria cos it seems the diaspora people feel we are scums of the earth.

I am not happy at all.
my thoughts exactly. I'm even more angrier than u. Dis in all honesty is so wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
bebe2:

grin Which one be fat one again oo

Sorry . I wanted to write 'that'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 21, 2016
pretydiva:
my thoughts exactly. I'm even more angrier than u. Dis in all honesty is so wrong!!!

My friend. You and yall other angry birds should channel your anger to the romance or politics section. It's not every thread you respond to. If you don't feel the pinch you def. won't understand. And if you don't understand. Shvt your trap and siddon look or carry your angry faces to your unreasonable leaders.

So people can't open threads and voice their concerns again they should keep quiet then when their kids get in serious trouble you and your angry birds will start talking trash. Abeg abeg abeg....make una carry una wahala comot here jare. This thread no consain yall low self esteem kerekurus.

Mtweeeew.
Every little thing they feel bad. Person no go talk again.

Please moré inputs abeg.

7 Likes

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2016
Jahblessme:
@tearoses
Very funny @epistle,e long no be small but very beneficial.
We had issues with nepa the last time and hubby had to go out by 2am to get fuelafter the one in the generator finished as our son was wailing from so much discomfort.It was not funny at the time..upon everything we did,see rashes.Hubby was so frustrated that he was crying for us to return.
Then we wanted to buy baby food in a jar,something i get for like 50p here was like 1k shocked shocked, that's when i knew khaki no be leather.
It didn't feel like a holiday,it felt like stress so we just agreed not to class naija as holiday.Naija for us is famliy visit.
Next one we are going I just want to go and stay in the village..I have had the opportunity to go to the remote islands up north here which are classed as rural areas,as in isolated...just so beautiful and it reminded me of my own villa..the smells,the birds,the clean air.I now appreciate villa oo unlike when i was young and would cry when my dad said we had to go back to the village.Now,i'm a village advocate.

Hope by the time i go,i won't have to carry tomatoes.Amen to packing excess.Can't wait for these kids to grow so i don't have to dread every trip..Right from airport tantrum,plane tantrum,everywhere tantrum,that's why we never go out.No energy to battle and talk too much.

Bebe has been very graceful on this thread cos it could have quickly descended to the normal fight grin grin

My kids are killing me with the tantrums right now sad sad angry
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by TV01(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2016
tearoses:
I took my tea and coffee to Spain with me in April
So what are you waiting for na angry? Please spam the thread with your holiday pix grin!

OP sorry eh!

TV
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Ewuro4: 5:27pm On May 23, 2016
pretydiva:

What is so wrong? A family rushed back early from a supposed 4wks vacation coz the son wouldn't stop throwing up... He's lost tremendous amount of weight and he's currently in isolation at the hospital. I hope he makes it. Many cases like that especially Africans.

I'm sure his parents were so conserned about what people will say back home hence their unpreparedness...

Aunty Bebe, since your flight is just 6hrs, freeze 4jugs of milk and pack them join. A friend in UK did that and it worked! Safe journey sis, pack kilishi come for me oh grin
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Ishilove: 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
tearoses:
Please don't forget to take calpol, antiseptic cream for bites and a first aid kit with plasters etc
I would also take some oralyte just in case.

You also need baby wipes, handy tissues and toilet seat disposable covers & antibacterial hand cleanser.

For the flights make sure you have snacks and entertainment especially for the day flight; so books, magazines, colouring pencils and fully charged tablets. You may also want to take some food with you as not all children will eat airline food.

Since you are staying in an hotel, you don't need much so you are good with the snacks & cereal. Dont bother with chocolate or chocolate coated snacks as they will melt.

If your kids are into ribena please take a bottle with you, the ribena out there tastes different and a fussy kid will tell you its different.

Take long pyjamas for the nights so they don't get bitten in the evening/night

Also take toothpaste that they are used to and if you will be washing their clothes out there, take some fabric cleaner. Dont forget their body creams too.

We don't take antimalarials but we give them to the kids. I know its stupidly expensive but for the peace of mind its worth it.

Dont worry, you will all be fine smiley

Ha! All these plenty plenty eru??

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Ewuro4: 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
tearoses:
Please don't forget to take calpol, antiseptic cream for bites and a first aid kit with plasters etc
I would also take some oralyte just in case.

You also need baby wipes, handy tissues and toilet seat disposable covers & antibacterial hand cleanser.

For the flights make sure you have snacks and entertainment especially for the day flight; so books, magazines, colouring pencils and fully charged tablets. You may also want to take some food with you as not all children will eat airline food.

Since you are staying in an hotel, you don't need much so you are good with the snacks & cereal. Dont bother with chocolate or chocolate coated snacks as they will melt.

If your kids are into ribena please take a bottle with you, the ribena out there tastes different and a fussy kid will tell you its different.

Take long pyjamas for the nights so they don't get bitten in the evening/night

Also take toothpaste that they are used to and if you will be washing their clothes out there, take some fabric cleaner. Dont forget their body creams too.

We don't take antimalarials but we give them to the kids. I know its stupidly expensive but for the peace of mind its worth it.

Dont worry, you will all be fine smiley

Tearoses don kee my belle hahaha sis you're the bomb..

See why I'd rather go home solo?

Toilet seat cover cheesy
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 2:04pm On May 24, 2016
Ewuro4:

What is so wrong? A family rushed back early from a supposed 4wks vacation coz the son wouldn't stop throwing up... He's lost tremendous amount of weight and he's currently in isolation at the hospital. I hope he makes it. Many cases like that especially Africans.

I'm sure his parents were so conserned about what people will say back home hence their unpreparedness...

Aunty Bebe, since your flight is just 6hrs, freeze 4jugs of milk and pack them join. A friend in UK did that and it worked! Safe journey sis, pack kilishi come for me oh grin

Aunty ewuro tnk u jare, long time.

Was thinking of buying Powder milk like Nido? And using that. We have 8 suit cases and we ve reached our maximum weight. Am so tired I can't even tell u.

Now shud I just empty one and pack more food? Pasta, tuna cans, and the almighty tomatoes.

This trip is stressing me out, I suppose bring them to u to baby sit oo, so I can just enjoy my naija without all these fuss. grin
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 2:04pm On May 24, 2016
Ewuro4:

Aunty ewuro tnk u jare, long time.

Was thinking of buying Powder milk like Nido? And using that. We have 8 suit cases and we ve reached our maximum weight. Am so tired I can't even tell u.

Now shud I just empty one and pack more food? Pasta, tuna cans, and the almighty tomatoes.

This trip is stressing me out, I suppose bring them to u to baby sit oo, so I can just enjoy my naija without all these fuss.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 2:06pm On May 24, 2016
Ewuro4:

Tearoses don kee my belle hahaha sis you're the bomb..

See why I'd rather go home solo?

[/b]Toilet seat cover cheesy
[b] grin grin

I know , wahala plenty.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hi all, holiday over.

We are on our way home, to arrive 7.30 tmrw .
morning.

It's been an interesting 2weeks.

Will share survival tips wen we arrive grin

5 Likes

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
The way you are putting so much emphasis on the malaria stuff is really funny, they may stay in Nigeria for weeks without developing any atom of sickness. its possible.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by simiolu1(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2016
This thread has been an interesting read thanks to the OP and since contributors. Many people living in Nigeria don't know what it means to change environments and the effects it can have health wise. That you're accustomed to mosquito bites doesn't mean malaria no longer kills. And that you've experienced cold in Naija doesn't mean you won't get cold when you experience winter.

OP, your sense of humour is top notch. kudos to you

1 Like

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2016
My kids kept breaking out in rashes,

Couldn't tell if it was mosquito bites or an allergic reaction.

Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by Onegai(f): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2016
bebe2:

Those aren't rashes. More like a reaction to something, including the itching.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Onegai:

Those aren't rashes. More like a reaction to something, including the itching.

That's Wat I think too.

W3 have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by keepingmum: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
looks like chickenpox or measles to me
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by bebe2(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
keepingmum:
looks like chickenpox or measles to me

He has had chicken pox before,

Measles are much smaller , I think.
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
bebe2:

sorry
Re: UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution. by blank(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
It could be bedbugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Married Ladies Hate Their Mother-in-law So Much? / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility / Help In Choosing A Suitable Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.