Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... (35957 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy / Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 17, 2016
I strongly agree with Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State in his assertion that Bayelsan Youth (in extension Rivers youth) are lazy. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson

They are my brothers but they make me sad.

Most of our youth, particularly the uneducated are not ready to work, they will rather wait for hand-outs from Politicians, Amnesty Committee and Corporate Organisations for Nairabet (will you blame them, their fathers were POOLS addicts), Tramadol (why won't they abuse Tramadol when their Fathers sniffed SNUFFS) and other controlled substances.

In Rivers State in particular, the youth are so lazy and idle (remember an idle mind is the devils workshop) such that they are now willing tools for Satan himself to engage them in clapping (term used for rapid shooting of firearms) at law abiding citizens for no cogent and verifiable reason.

Orashi and Engenni communities in Rivers State are a no go area due to the actions of youth cult groups like DEY GBAM, DEY WELL, ICELANDERS and GREENLANDERS beheading people every other day.

Ogoni communities are a no go area,
Etche communities are a no go area,
Rivers Ijaw water ways are a no go area,
even Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor communities are gradually being overtaken by these lazy scumbags who kidnap people going about their lawful businesses.

How did we get here? LAZINESS AND IGNORANCE!!

A young man who is well cultured and from a well structured family with right parenting will never want to engage in nefarous activities even if he's offered a million Naira. If he is without a job, he will locate his enterpreneural skills and erk a living.

Who is to blame? OUR PARENTS IN THE DELTA, PEER GROUPS, THE POLITICAL CLASS AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE

A Father who wakes up in the morning to Kaikai (Spirit) and Snuff, soaks himself in alcohol, ends up in Draft Game/Pools Office for the rest of the day. What kind of offspring or parental guidance can such a Father offer?

The child is brought up by the streets and sees laziness as a way of life.

But there are no jobs!! SAYS WHO??

In Port Harcourt for instance, go to Rumuokoro roundabout, the menial jobs are being done by Hausa/Middle Belt boys. You will see these Hausa boys with their wheelbarrows erking a living. At that same Rumuokoro roundabout, the touts are mostly Rivers boys, those harassing motorists are mostly Rivers boys...may God help us, Amen.

Go to Mile One Market, go to Oil Mill Market, go to Ikokwu Auto Markets, go to Town Market, etc... Less than 10 percent of the Traders and Hustlers are Rivers people. Rather those harassing the traders are mostly Rivers people.

Go to project sites, our youth get employment slots yet they sell them to Hausa boys. I visited a project site in Port Harcourt, I wept. All the boys building the drainages were Hausas. If such opportunities were given to our boys, they will show up at noon every other day or they may not even show up till pay day.

Unfortunately, an average Rivers or Bayelsan youth has institutionalised criminality. He is so lazy to the extent that his quest for criminality is insatiable. Same youth collects Amnesty funds, LGA Chairman's Allawee, dues from cult members, matching ground from business owners, yet he still wants to snatch a phone from a poor girl out there, he still wants to kidnap that hardworking woman that owns a boutique, he still wants to rob that bank on the major road...Them swear for una??

It is high time we told ourselves the truth, Warri as a city is paying for the sins of the youth. Our Rivers and Bayelsa youth should learn from other people's mistakes.

The Government has a role to play, create opportunities for our youth to acquire basic education so they can think rationally.

The National Orientation Agency and the media has a role to play. There is need to sensitize the youth on the futility of their actions.

The Religious Organisations have have a role to play. Since these lazy dudes converge in your auditoriums at least once a week, sensitize them on how their lifestyles affect other law abiding citizens negatively.

The Judiciary has a role to play. Any youth caught with firearms should languish in jail.

The Security Agencies have a role to play. They should make the Niger Delta region a virtual panopticon thereby creating that "you are being watched" atmosphere.

The Multinationals have a role to play. Remember when you build the man, you build the community. Dissident groups like the Avengers are springing up because for over 50 years of your operations, you failed to impact lives and environment possitively.

Above all, the family has a very major role to play. Na from Papa and Mama, you fit guess how pikin go be.

I rest my case.

329 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by anaton(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2016
Na today him sabi say some Rivers and Bayelsa youths no like work

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by fabraham(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
Apt and timely.Truth is bitter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by otokx(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2016
Please add Delta State, online/phone betting is destroying the males while Telemundo and Series movies are devastating the females.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Pangea: 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
Na now una know?
I knew this when i was in Okpoama for youth service!
Their youths live for two things
1. Sex
2. Booze

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by HopeAtHand: 8:29pm On May 17, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I strongly agree with Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State in his assertion that Bayelsan Youth (in extension Rivers youth) are lazy.

They are my brothers but they make me sad.

Most of our youth, particularly the uneducated are not ready to work, they will rather wait for hand-outs from Politicians, Amnesty Committee and Corporate Organisations for Nairabet (will you blame them, their fathers were POOLS addicts), Tramadol (why won't they abuse Tramadol when their Fathers sniffed SNUFFS) and other controlled substances.

In Rivers State in particular, the youth are so lazy and idle (remember an idle mind is the devils workshop) such that they are now willing tools for Satan himself to engage them in clapping (term used for rapid shooting of firearms) at law abiding citizens for no cogent and verifiable reason.

Orashi and Engenni communities in Rivers State are a no go area due to the actions of youth cult groups like DEY GBAM, DEY WELL, ICELANDERS and GREENLANDERS beheading people every other day.

Ogoni communities are a no go area,
Etche communities are a no go area,
Rivers Ijaw water ways are a no go area,
even Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor communities are gradually being overtaken by these lazy scumbags who kidnap people going about their lawful businesses.

How did we get here? LAZINESS AND IGNORANCE!!

A young man who is well cultured and from a well structured family with right parenting will never want to engage in nefarous activities even if he's offered a million Naira. If he is without a job, he will locate his enterpreneural skills and erk a living.

Who is to blame? OUR PARENTS IN THE DELTA, PEER GROUPS, THE POLITICAL CLASS AND THE SOCIETY AT LARGE

A Father who wakes up in the morning to Kaikai (Spirit) and Snuff, soaks himself in alcohol, ends up in Draft Game/Pools Office for the rest of the day. What kind of offspring or parental guidance can such a Father offer?

The child is brought up by the streets and sees laziness as a way of life.

But there are no jobs!! SAYS WHO??

In Port Harcourt for instance, go to Rumuokoro roundabout, the menial jobs are being done by Hausa/Middle Belt boys. You will see these Hausa boys with their wheelbarrows erking a living. At that same Rumuokoro roundabout, the touts are mostly Rivers boys, those harassing motorists are mostly Rivers boys...may God help us, Amen.

Go to Mile One Market, go to Oil Mill Market, go to Ikokwu Auto Markets, go to Town Market, etc... Less than 10 percent of the Traders and Hustlers are Rivers people. Rather those harassing the traders are mostly Rivers people.

Go to project sites, our youth get employment slots yet they sell them to Hausa boys. I visited a project site in Port Harcourt, I wept. All the boys building the drainages were Hausas. If such opportunities were given to our boys, they will show up at noon every other day or they may not even show up till pay day.

Unfortunately, an average Rivers or Bayelsan youth has institutionalised criminality. He is so lazy to the extent that his quest for criminality is insatiable. Same youth collects Amnesty funds, LGA Chairman's Allawee, dues from cult members, matching ground from business owners, yet he still wants to snatch a phone from a poor girl out there, he still wants to kidnap that hardworking woman that owns a boutique, he still wants to rob that bank on the major road...Them swear for una??

It is high time we told ourselves the truth, Warri as a city is paying for the sins of the youth. Our Rivers and Bayelsa youth should learn from other people's mistakes.

The Government has a role to play, create opportunities for our youth to acquire basic education so they can think rationally.

The National Orientation Agency and the media has a role to play. There is need to sensitize the youth on the futility of their actions.

The Religious Organisations have have a role to play. Since these lazy dudes converge in your auditoriums at least once a week, sensitize them on how their lifestyles affect other law abiding citizens negatively.

The Judiciary has a role to play. Any youth caught with firearms should languish in jail.

The Security Agencies have a role to play. They should make the Niger Delta region a virtual panopticon thereby creating that "you are being watched" atmosphere.

The Multinationals have a role to play. Remember when you build the man, you build the community. Dissident groups like the Avengers are springing up because for over 50 years of your operations, you failed to impact lives and environment possitively.

Above all, the family has a very major role to play. Na from Papa and Mama, you fit guess how pikin go be.

I rest my case.

Where you not one of the persons that campaigned for Wike to be governor. Well, deal with whatever you see. It will continue to be gloomy until 2019 when another opportunity will be presented to you to campaign for a worthy governor.

I pray to wake up one day and hear that a state of emergency has been declared in Rivers.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by lovedatruth(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2016
I hope to see d poster n give him a hug. One tin u fail to add is dere money spending attitude, dey spend money like deres no tommorow. Example is wat characterised d last Administration. Dis wat we call 'bu je bu danu' in my part of d country.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by lovedatruth(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Dis does not av anytin to do with wike. Its an age long problem.

Where you not one of the persons that campaigned for Wike to be governor. Well, deal with whatever you see. It will continue to be gloomy until 2019 when another opportunity will be presented to you to campaign for a worthy governor.

I pray to wake up one day and hear that a state of emergency has been declared in Rivers.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:44pm On May 17, 2016
Spot on....majority of then want everything to be handed to them on a platter of Gold.You'll see a man with family yet no source of livelihood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by 9ja4show: 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
How did you all come about this assumption? Just because your neigbour is a lazy man you decided to paint "most" people lazy...from the east to the west and south to north , tell me where there are no lazy people.

This must be coming from an igbo man thinking they are most industrious in nigeria because them carry you from village go learn electrical work. E-diot

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Believe me, the problem with the youth in Rivers State and Bayelsa is attitudinal, foisted on them by several factors and not wholly political.

A lazy Father begets a lazy Son...Fact!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 17, 2016
9ja4show:
How did you all come about this assumption? Just because your neigbour is a lazy man you decided to paint "most" people lazy...from the east to the west and south to north , tell me where there are no lazy people.

This must be coming from an igbo man thinking they are most industrious in nigeria because them carry you from village go learn electrical work. E-diot

My friend, I'm sure you know it will be a herculian task to disprove all I have written because they are verifiable facts.

Majority of our youth are lazy scumbags... Unleashing terror on both locals and visitors in order to fund their drug dependent life styles.

By the way, I am more Niger Deltan than you.

38 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by HopeAtHand: 9:18pm On May 17, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Believe me, the problem with the youth in Rivers State and Bayelsa is attitudinal, foisted on them by several factors and not wholly political.

A lazy Father begets a lazy Son...Fact!

Amaechi willingly dealt with their excesses, he cut off the means by which they extorted money and criminalized those activities. No more free money from harassing people. Amaechi was also tough on militants resulting in Ateke fleeing from River to Lagos and Sobomabo George being killed.

When the political will is there, militancy, kidnappings, extortions, cultism and laziness will be checked.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Amaechi willingly dealt with their excesses, he cut off the means by which they extorted money and criminalized those activities. No more free money from harassing people. Amaechi was also tough on militants resulting in Ateke fleeing from River to Lagos and Sobomabo George being killed.

When the political will is there, militancy, kidnappings, extortions, cultism and laziness will be checked.

I agree with you to an extent. However, Amaechi's approach never put an end to these vices because throughout Amaechi's tenure, there were cult activities and other social ills especially in the rural communities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by amiskurie(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2016
Like bayelsans,like zulus

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by HopeAtHand: 9:33pm On May 17, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

I agree with you to an extent. However, Amaechi's approach never put an end to these vices because throughout Amaechi's tenure, there were cult activities and other social ills especially in the rural communities.

One can never put an end to vices, except when the world comes to an end. The reason the govt needs to stand tough on vices and social ills is to discourage the belief that dishonesty and illegality is a means to an end. We need to encourage honest, hardworking and peaceful people to believe that they've made the right decision. It also boosts investors confidence.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 17, 2016
Pangea:
Na now una know?
I knew this when i was in Okpoama for youth service!
Their youths live for two things
1. Sex
2. Booze
I am from okpoama and you are so right. I can't even sit and discuss with my age mate cos the girls don get Belle ,guys nko ...no go there.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Abagworo(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Amaechi tried but it is not a political problem hence his temporary solution did not last. I was quite close to Dickson when he was Governor of Bayelsa because of a sandfill work we did at Tombia. His major target was how to get the youths off the easy money orientation. He tried the political solution but it failed woefully and even made the people dislike him. The issue is a result of failed family value system in that part of Nigeria. I suspect the effects of slave trade or early pre-colonial contacts with Europeans.

There are many outstanding individuals and families in Niger Delta who have excelled as a block even more than other Africans but what I've come to discover is that they seem to be the ones from defined responsible backgrounds. Their families are usually respected in entire clans either for royalty or for their brilliance. If such people exist and in quite a large number it means a total reorientation could change the mindset of a lot of ignorant ones.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Legitbaba(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Na Ameachi kill Soboma. (soblo) abi....lie small small

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Ogbuefi2020: 11:22pm On May 17, 2016
9ja4show:

Bayelsa governor is an igbo man too. Lol

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by loco4love: 11:33pm On May 17, 2016
I DISAGREE WITH POSTER AND THIS IS WHY:

I have seen why many youths are in the dismal situation they are in today. Its not totally their fault it is the Nigerian system that contributes the most effort to make sure the youth fail. How many jobs has the federal, state, local government created for the youth who just left university and secondary school. Some of the youth could not afford to finish secondary school while Buhari can afford to send his daughter to a university in Surrey, England. Everyone is not in the same situation as you. Everyone has not been through the same experiences as you have. Everyone was not born INTO the same conditions as you were. Wake up and smell the Arabica. Don't blame victims for the crime blame the perpetrators. The perpetrators are the elitists and their goons who own the Nigerian system who call themselves: president, vice president, governor, local government chairman, dpo, police constable, politician, lecturer who fornicates with the students in the schools, etc.

Nigeria is hell and it is run by imps and demon-lovers. It makes me wonder how God-fearing folk survive everyday in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Nobody: 4:03am On May 18, 2016
loco4love:

I have seen why many youths are in the dismal situation they are in today. Its not totally their fault it is the Nigerian system that contributes the most effort to make sure the youth fail. How many jobs has the federal, state, local government created for the youth who just left university and secondary school. Some of the youth could not afford to finish secondary school while Buhari can afford to send his daughter to a university in Surrey, England. Everyone is not in the same situation as you. Everyone has not been through the same experiences as you have. Everyone was not born INTO the same conditions as you were. Wake up and smell the Arabica. Don't blame victims for the crime blame the perpetrators. The perpetrators are the elitists and their goons who own the Nigerian system who call themselves: president, vice president, governor, local government chairman, dpo, police constable, politician, lecturer who fornicates with the students in the schools, etc.

Nigeria is hell and it is run by imps and demon-lovers. It makes me wonder how God-fearing folk survive everyday in Nigeria.

Why I will not blame Buhari and Wike at this point is, there are many Kalashnikov 47 wielding youth, many...i mean many whom if you give them a job today, they won't accept it.

This class of youth see criminality as a way of life, they've taken to a life of crime, they are not necessarily poor, afterall they earn amnesty funds, LGA Chairmen pay them, they collect monthly "matching ground" from petty traders, they can atleast boast of 300k monthly.

They see their AK 47 as a means to an end. They see the warlords and militant leaders as role models.

My brother, it is only proper parenting, youth reorientation, investing heavily in education and making politics less attractive, improving the security architecture and penalizing these dudes for their actions. These are necessary actions that might change their psyche.

What the next generation of youth in the Niger Delta need is proper parenting, proper education, good family values, etc. The multinationals and the government need to give equal opportunities to the young ones so they won't have any reason to agitate for their rights.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by ELff: 5:23am On May 18, 2016
loco4love:

My boy... Clap for yourself, you have just made sense! Shior!!!

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by dahmie2013: 5:37am On May 18, 2016
U ppl mentioning Amechi, Wike, & so on, I bet u read d OP's article. He is talking about the lifestyle of an average youth in Bayelsa & Rivers. Will d Govt do everything 4 us, he mentioned were some of d jobs dat dey were suppose 2 be doing were being done by d Hausa's. Now are d Hausa youth's more responsible dan dose of Bayelsa & Rivers? 2 d best of my understding, d North has over d years had d worst set of Governors, cos dey deceive deir followers a lot, yet dat didn't make d youth's there miscreants & I believe it's cos of d poor devt in dat region dat made dem scatter all over d country like dat&doing menial jobs. Even in Lagos, dey do chunk of d meniall jobs.

Everything is not Wike&Amechi. It's high time we stop dis our mentality & reason objectively.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by Scholes007(m): 5:57am On May 18, 2016
9ja4show:

what brought up igbo to this? Are some of the places mentioned not Igbo? Someone is telling stories of what happens in his state and you are yarning dust.

23 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by naijanaso: 6:00am On May 18, 2016
HopeAtHand:

That state of emergency will be in your father's household alone. You talk as though the other contestants were from Jigawa. I am also from Rivers State and as far as I know being lazy is a choice. Where I work, the best hands are Rivers boys. (It's a multinational organization before you start asking). Before that, I have engaged in several low end jobs as well with even some Ijaw boys. We offloaded Barrites and Bentonites from trucks and went as far as carrying loads on wheelbarrows. I have also worked in block industries with many of Rivers boys. Pls cut that crap. I am not ruling out that there are no lazy ones in the state, but this is the same everywhere. There are hardworking people and lazy people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by HopeAtHand: 6:07am On May 18, 2016
naijanaso:

That state of emergency will be in your father's household alone. You talk as though the other contestants were from Jigawa. I am also from Rivers State and as far as I know being lazy is a choice. Where I work, the best hands are Rivers boys. (It's a multinational organization before you start asking). Before that, I have engaged in several low end jobs as well with even some Ijaw boys. We offloaded Barrites and Bentonites from trucks and went as far as carrying loads on wheelbarrows. I have also worked in block industries with many of Rivers boys. Pls cut that crap. I am not ruling out that there are no lazy ones in the state, but this is the same everywhere. There are hardworking people and lazy people.

A state of emergency is usually declared when there is high insecurity, wanton destruction, and loss of lives. parts of Rivers especially Onelga, Abua, Ahoada, Ogoni and parts of Etche satisfies the call for a state of emergency.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by chukel(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Amaechi tried but it is not a political problem hence his temporary solution did not last. I was quite close to Dickson when he was Governor of Bayelsa because of a sandfill work we did at Tombia. His major target was how to get the youths off the easy money orientation. He tried the political solution but it failed woefully and even made the people dislike him. The issue is a result of failed family value system in that part of Nigeria. I suspect the effects of slave trade or early pre-colonial contacts with Europeans.

There are many outstanding individuals and families in Niger Delta who have excelled as a block even more than other Africans but what I've come to discover is that they seem to be the ones from defined responsible backgrounds. Their families are usually respected in entire clans either for royalty or for their brilliance. If such people exist and in quite a large number it means a total reorientation could change the mindset of a lot of ignorant ones.
for once I agree with abagworo. I stay in bayelsa and I see all these first hand. The root problem is a failed and collapsed family value system. family which is the simplest and primary unit of the society has no value in NigerDelta. No respect too for the institution of marriage. To tackle this issue, we tackle the family value system. It's now cultural.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2016
The rural areas of Delta State are worse. There you could see jobless men in their 40's having more than two wives.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by DropShot: 6:25am On May 18, 2016
I agree perfectly with the OP. I spent seven years in Delta state and one year PH, it's same mentality.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, I recommend this thread for FP. Let's help our youths.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... by sademola: 6:30am On May 18, 2016
Op, my hand nor dey for dis kain tin wey you dey yearn oh!

Why you go dey curse pikin join am wt him papa and whole generation?

Anyway, Niger delta go rise again after the Avengers don complete the destruction

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.