Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) (47559 Views)

Aborted 5-Month-Old Baby Found In UNILAG Hostel (Disturbing Photo) / Ritualists Murder Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Remove Foetus / Cult War In Abia State University(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 17, 2016
So I got this shocking alleged story from my reader like some minutes ago. Please read with me:

Hello Laila,

Strange happenings from Benson Idahosa University

I'm S****** S*****r and that is a picture of a five month old still born that was found in the toilet of Faith hostel of the supposed Christian school Benson Idahosa University in Benin city.

On the 15th of May 2016 which was a Sunday the cleaners found the aborted child there and alerted the school authorities. The schools clinic evacuated the child and took it for verifications before discarding.

The Vice Chancellor Prof Ernest summoned the students on the 16th of May asking the students not to narrate the hideous event to anyone not even their parents nor any social media platform and they will be rewarded appropriately if they all kept mute on the issue. The sum of #500,000 will be given to lure the student who did this to come out.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/omg-see-5-month-old-aborted-fetus.html

4 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Tolexander: 7:54pm On May 17, 2016
Probably the aborted fetus is the future President who is going to restore Nigerian hope, only God knows.

So with the way these Christian universities treat their students, they still manage to Bleep themselves?
Hun!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by VisitorsCanteen(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2016
Bleepers
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by DesChyko: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
You know, I'm an advocate of abortion if the child cannot be given a proper and comfortable upbringing. But that's just words because when you see the foetus, a victim of abortion, you can't help but feel this anger at the people responsible. It was probably never ever meant to be right. sad

5 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by englishmart(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2016
murder is murder

In olamide's voice "shake it, don't break it
It took your mama 9months to make it

5 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nastydroid(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2016
I no see anything

11 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by dulux07(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
shocked shocked shocked see what someone's future wife did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by donvicky2007: 8:18pm On May 17, 2016
DesChyko:
You know, I'm an advocate of abortion if the child cannot be given a proper and comfortable upbringing. But that's just words because when you see the foetus, a victim of abortion, you can't help but feel this anger at the people responsible. It was probably never ever meant to be right. sad
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2016
Some humans should be in animal form and some animal in human form..no animal will do this to its baby

7 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2016
This is wickedness!
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by RichYoungNigga: 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
Girls and abortion are like ...

They derive joy in abortions.

I'm a doctor and if you see the number of girls that call me to abort their babies, you will turn gay immediately

5 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:02pm On May 17, 2016
Where is your heart woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Arewa12: 10:02pm On May 17, 2016
God have mercy
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by goingape: 10:03pm On May 17, 2016
hmmmmm!

wasted baby!

and that WOMAN WILL later be praying for a child peradventure she got married!
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Macclane(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2016
Nastydroid:
I no see anything

5 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Safemode(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2016
pooling
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by goingape: 10:04pm On May 17, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Girls and abortion
like bread and butter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by mencade5(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2016
Naija girls are murderers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by tico1212(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2016
Wey d graphics pic?
I no c anything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by promayor1(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2016
Chai
Women get mind pass man i swear.
Who called them weaker vessels?

6 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Olukokosir(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2016
Mehn

One future thug don abort b dat oOooo
Onefuture popular pastor don abort b dat oooo
One future president don abort b dat oooo

Dz doesn't make sense now
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by goingape: 10:06pm On May 17, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Some humans should be in animal form and some animal in human form..no animal will do this to its baby
have you being to animal kingdom undecided

some animals do eat there child

4 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by ajayiopy: 10:06pm On May 17, 2016
We saw 7 months in Bauchi last week on the main road , students are crazy. Odu'a o fe be

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by dexpotter(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2016
donvicky2007:

Igbinedion university is not owned by the church, that university is owned by an Edo state politician.

the op is talking about BIU owned by church of God Mission.
Humans has a stage that u cannot restrict their movement as its done in these tertiary institutions. That is wilful murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Kiish(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2016
naija girls.....i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
donvicky2007:

Igbinedion university is not owned by the church, that university is owned by an Edo state politician.

I can see you have phobia for reading

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
this one happened recently in emotan hostel of AAU, ekpoma.

if men were God

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On May 17, 2016
Tolexander:
Probably the aborted fetus is the future President who is going to restore Nigerian hope, only God knows.
So with the way these Christian universities treat their students, they still manage to Bleep themselves?
Hun!
The aborted fetus could also be a future terrorist. cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by patrickjose: 10:15pm On May 17, 2016
na wa o. see wickedness. if her mama abort her she for no get this chance.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by AustinStevens: 10:18pm On May 17, 2016
Please if u can't take responsibility 4 ur actions then zip up or lock ur p-hole

What's all dis??
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Young03(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2016
ayam crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Mompha Arrives In Court Over Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.