Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Who Has Observed This With Typical Nigerian Parent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Has Observed This With Typical Nigerian Parent? (481 Views)

Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Observed This With Typical Nigerian Parent? by atoleybaba(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2016
When most parents interact with their especially when talking about private part they tend to use funny and wring words.. For example my aunt just tried communicating with her child and she is like "make sure you wash that your hand before urinating(he was eating yam and stew) I don't want to hear your "weewee" is peppering you" I mean what the hell is weewee can't they just mention d really thing.... Pe.nis or "libia minora"
Re: Who Has Observed This With Typical Nigerian Parent? by amiskurie(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2016
atoleybaba:
When most parents interact with their especially when talking about private part they tend to use funny and wring words.. For example my aunt just tried communicating with her child and she is like "make sure you wash that your hand before urinating(he was eating yam and stew) I don't want to hear your "weewee" is peppering you" I mean what the hell is weewee can't they just mention d really thing.... Pe.nis or "libia minora"
embarassed someone is coming to ask your age ..dnt worry!

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Recommend Books On Christian Family / A Satisfying Sex Life: Is It Possible / post moved to https://www.nairaland.com/3217160/see-what-social-media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.