Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

An Open Letter To My Friends(atheist)... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Letter To My Friends(atheist)... (297 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) / Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Friends(atheist)... by Ahmed99: 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
have been reading post on nairaland especially by hard mirror... about d non existence of God.....hmmn a simple illustration... in a factory humans efficacy were replace by robots and machine buh as time goes on more features were added like ability of d robot to think for themselves after sum few years mr robot thinking he is independent and can work on his own neglected his creators manual and started a campaign against their manufacture a.k.a their creator...their creator being merciful instead of destroying them watch them allowing them to continue even added other feature to them unknowingly but when d time comes for the creator to destroy them it was too late to realise that freewill doesn't necessary guarantee freedom....

morals: because u feel there is no God doesnt necessarily means there is no God....but try and understand That that was the ending of your thinking capacity so thats where u draw your conclusion God is alive,God is real may God bless u all
Re: An Open Letter To My Friends(atheist)... by dblackninja: 6:35am On May 18, 2016
Seriously I've watched this movie.. please can you remind me the name, I wanna re-download it. Will Smith is in the movie right?
Re: An Open Letter To My Friends(atheist)... by SujiAndrew(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2016
We have had to fight on this for centuries; do you think ladies have roles to play in pulpit ministry?
This blog will clarify all your doubts regarding this topic.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/04/do-ladies-have-place-in-pulpit-ministry.html
Be blessed as you read in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat People / When The Brook Dries Up: Living Through The Economic Crisis / Miracles Are Worked Out, Not Waited For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.