Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Adewunmi The Blackmailer - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adewunmi The Blackmailer (8954 Views)

Bashorun Adewunmi Idris - A Honest Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by charlesbailey(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2016
*wears my father's academic gown*
*mounts podium*
*clears throat three times*
*taps mic*

The OP

Problem 1 : has anyone asked if truly the OP is a female? in marketing, ladies sell more than men, hence it's possible the OP is real but male but posing to be female in order to sell more.

Solution: OP should stand beside the product and get a picture taken.

Problem: asking for a trustworthy transport line. for those who know little or nothing of the scam world, you need a budding alibi in every untraceable scam. such that nobody would be able to pin the blame on you and you can even still be in conversation with the victim after he has been scammed.

if LL cool Jay ,abi wetin b him name, had paid, a possibility is sending this picture the OP just uploaded to him before claiming the goods is on the way. then the budding alibi (trustworthy transport line) comes into play when the delivery is supposed to be taken by the victim whereby the victim will not be able to locate the transport line.

the OP had asked if LL cool jay knew a trustworthy transport line, trust me, the answer most likely would be NO. then the OP goes to a park and gives it to a random driver, gets a random number and sends to LL cool Jay and he in turn waits for the delivery.

but of course when the driver gets to the park and LL cool Jay goes to meet, but he won't find him. there are a million excuses. switched off fones, driver vexed and left, driver returns to lagos and fixes another date(ds format is fr beginners) e.t.c

Solution: let someone in Lagos buy the products from the OP since she claimed POD within lagos.

Problem: OP recieves sms from LL ccol jay requesting for mtn recharge card. you can save a particular phone number with that phone number as the name on your fone and put anoda number(which d sim is with u) as d phone number and send a txt from d sim dats with u to ur own line. summary, LL cool jay's number is 34, OP can save a phone number 12 (which is her own sim) with a name 34 (which is LL cool Jay's number) on her fone and also save LL cool Jay's phone number as second line on that same contact. then send a message from phone number 12 to her own fone. then the message appears to be from LL cool jay.

but if the OP could do this or even think this, then her place is not in this level of scam.

i wonder why LL cool jay would send an sms to request for credit when their conversations was based extensively on whatsapp. why waste 4 naira to ask for recharge card when you can ask thru whatsapp except of course LL cool Jay wanted it to stand out as a distinctive message with a clear intent and so sent sms as it wasn't their way of conversation. this usually works. if you want to ask someone for something and you both always talk in whatsapp, send him/her a text, the request will look more important.

Solution: i don't know.

*picks up bottle water and drinks*
*looks for LL cool jay*

i'm coming.
Tjakes:

Trying to promote products before 100% packaging doesn't equate scam, that's impatience. I didn't promise that products are ready for delivery that night, not even the following day. I said Thursday. I didnt ask him for money, I didn't send him my account number. I told him the moment he called to make enquiries about the product that the finished products are not ready yet, if he didn't believe my story he should have just moved on without asking for pictures, he just wanted something as evidence so he could label me a scammer, thereby blackmailing me in the process .

6 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Ligxy(f): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
semitunde:

OK. If you feel so.
Oga, he demanded to see the SIZE, what would you have done when you have the bottle that can show him the size? Habba, make we dey put ourselves in people's shoes before commenting.
I don't know about the text message tho, buy I think Adewunmi is not necessarily a scammer. Just very impatient and too suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by semitunde: 12:42pm On May 19, 2016
Ligxy:

Oga, he demanded to see the SIZE, what would you have done when you have the bottle that can show him the size? Habba, make we dey put ourselves in people's shoes before commenting.
I don't know about the text message tho, buy I think Adewunmi is not necessarily a scammer. Just very impatient and too suspicious.

I agree with you on the bolded.

If you read my first post here you'd see I was just giving the perspective of each side. What one person took lightly, the other took seriously and vice versa. I honsetly don't think I'd go into an online marketing without first tying up all loose ends on my part.

The op also admits she was impatient, and while she does not want to adduce this to naivety (she may think I'm trying to insult her, but I'm not); showing full pics of finished labelled products (which is what she's selling) and just letting him know the size in ml or litres would have discouraged anyone from inferring a dubious motive.

In fact, she should have introduced her product online with full labelled pics.

2 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Tjakes(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2016
Ligxy:

My sister forget, this is scamming gone wrong. If you check our whatsapp chat, he said he lives in Osun whereas he lives in Lagos here. Even sent my address which he could confirm if he actually wanted to. From people's discovery here, he's a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by charlesbailey(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2016
*climbs back on podium*

as i was saying

LL cool Jay

Problem: a possible scam is you asking that the OP delivers the product to osogbo or wherever before you pay and you also giving excuses so that you won't pay. e.g switch off ur fones and or break communications totally. complain bitterly about the product and claim broken or whatever just to not pay or pay half or worse, this scenario will ensure continued communication with the OP after she(he) had been scammed, then possibly a request for another product which of course may result into same story with a more aggressive approach from LL cool Jay and accompanied with threats and regrets of doing business with her which of course will result in either no payment or half payment, and of course secures continued discussion with the OP who by then should be desperate to prove her products are real and effective, who then might send another batch since LL cool Jay seems like a 'serious client' but fate has just been cruel and she just has to make sacrifice and send another batch to win over this client for life, hence she sends the third batch. and on and on and on, this depends on the mumunity of the OP.

Solution: we may never know if truly LL cool jay meant to buy the products.

Problem: LL cool jay was too quick to insinuate scam even when the discussion about to sell and buy was still unripe and undecided, the tactic is to spring up an emotionally influenced decision on the OP on how she receives her payment. since LL cool jay had shown signs of doubts, she could try to convince him by shifting all risks on herself and sending without payment. which of course would have been a perfect scam, but OP na lagos gal(boy), she no even sneeze. then when they got to the payment part, he mentioned the issue of scam again but that didn't bother the OP and she stuck to her guns of payment before delivery which brought about coming to lagos to get the goods himself. strike!!! that format did not work out.

Solution: no one will ever know unless we see LL cool jay.

problem: LL cool jay , like someone said, is not a scammer but an opportunist and a budding blackmailer. we all have blackmailing potentials in us, it only takes one successful blackmail to turn it into a full blown choice of career, possibly.

LL cool jay really wanted to buy the products, but he sensed scam when he saw the dark fingers, the more is the fact that she couldn't produce a picture of a finished product although i saw the part where she said she only sent a picture of the bottle to show the size. LL cool jay felt he had caught a scammer and decided to make use of this opportunity monetarily. he asked for recharge card in exchange for his silence. but OP calls his bluff and comes to post about him on nairaland before he could.

solution: no way to justify this except we contact mtn to know the source of that sms. that singular act, if proven by mtn that it came from LL cool jay, could send him to jail as there are a lot of charges against you already even if you were really a potential buyer.

in summary, this is why i don't do online purchases
with no physical address readily available and i don't have the patience to wait for things. please think deeply in future before you do or say anything. i don't have a conclusion on what happened. only the OP, LL cool Jay and mtn can tell.

*drops mic amidst standing ovation*
i'm not a scammer, i'm just someone that sees a scam a mile away before it happens, doesn't mean i can't get scammed. thank you
Elhayjay:
brother,I didn't ask for any bribe from her.I didn't know how she came about that.She just went extra mile to get something to cling on as a reason to tarnish my image knowing fully well I have bursted her act.these are all the lady job post on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/tjakes
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Nichobabe(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
This is what happen when a scammer meets another scammer online. I don't even believe the OP is female.

Who will be producing anything without having the picture or sample? How can I ask to see the size of your cream and you are showing me an empty plastic bottle? In present day Nigeria? Online for that matter.

The excitement of having first production will call for some picture taking and funfair, and beside for business especially online you must have a picture of your product ready.

2 of you are suspects

Na una sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Zidjay(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2016
My question is why the insults and name calling after seeing the empty picture bottles? She dropped her home address for pick up and never sent you an account number for deposit. You dey form detective abi? Kpako SSS undecided. And why are you bringing up her job threads? Anyone could be jack of all trades legally! You sha want to have evidence by force.. Shior! You claimed to be a married man, which I strongly doubt. A responsible man would end the chat if he doesn't find his prospective seller business worthy, but alas you wan do first to catch thief which has finally boomerang!

@Tjakes, I run an online store cosmetics, apparels and all fashion ensembles. I have saved pictures of my products on my phone,so that whenever a customer requests to see sample pictures, I am never caught unawares. Endeavor to do this, in order to avoid time wasters wey no get market to buy like this eljas abi na elsha.

6 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by aAK1(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
Elhayjay:
Can you imagine this girl thinks she is wiser than me.So,you hurriedly came to nairaland to create a thread before I could create mine just because I don't have power on my phone.Definitely you are very dubious.Yes,I called you to know the kind of thing you produce if I could be managing it with what am managing here.I asked for a sample of what you produces and you sent me images of lacasera plastics.I was not contented with with your claim that you have been in this business for long.You should have posted the pictures you sent to me if nairalandera won't ask you is that all what you got that you are claiming you are into a business.Definitely you rushed down to nairaland to create a thread before me when I told you I will tell the whole world that you are a dubious fellow.In order not to beat you on that,you came here to spew gibberish.I will post the thread you created here that you need someone who will market your products and I thought if it is a good product,I can try my hand on it. THEN you should have convinced me. INSTEAD you sent me the pictures which were not enough to convince me.How will you send pictures like these without your company labels, the components that make up your coconut oil which you claimed cure diabetes,hypertension,scars and all those.Then,I told you that you must be a scammed and I am definitely going to report you.Please,it will be nice if you could post all the remaining chats of ours.Did you tell nairalanders how you called me to beg me that I should cover you up.I expected you to send me the images of the products itself.You called me on phone persuading to send money tomorrow so that you will ship the products to me because another batches will be leaving Lagos on Friday which made me realise that you are a thief.Did you tell them all these when you came here.I think I need to take things up with you with what you have just done because this is a complete defarmation of character.I have your pictures with me and I don't have anything to loose.Nairalandeea please ask her to send all our chats and also ask her to show her call history where she was begging me but I know she must have deleted everything.I told her am coming to nairalanders to report her because we still have gullible people who will send her money without confirming if what she has is a genuine business.The message she claim I sent to her,let her post it here for nairalanders to see the contents.I only want to tell her she is not wise.
this is a very stupid responce.1st of all you wanted to blackmail her by asking for air time,secondly you claim she must have deleted some of her chat and call logs. did she delete the once on your own phone?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Elhayjay(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2016
I actually have intention of buying the items.If she have sent the above image of the finished products she uploaded above while she holds one,I wouldn't have raised alarm.I am still interested in the products if she still decide to sell.She claimed here I am a student.Yes,I was a student in 2013 but this is 2016.I have mentioned here that I called you yesterday.I only called you to tell you to remove my pictures on nairaland because I am not what you think I am.Did I beg you when I called you.I can't just stand the heat of dragging my name in the mud because I see nairalanaders are beginning to tag me who I am not.If you have convinced me of your products very well,I will believe you and it won't be an internet chaos like this.I was impatient to tag you names because I was duped sometimes ago online and that was when I was still serving.Once again,I am not a scammer and I will never be one.If I want to be a scammer,it wouldn't have been recharge cards scammer.Why will I be a scammer of at most #1500 recharge cards which at maximum I will sell for #1200 and use the proceed to eat in a day.Where will that take me to?what happens after I spend the #1200?if that's what i do,someone here will have pointed me out that I have done the same for him or her.and again,I don't stay in Lagos.I have my family there.I work in osogbo and I can go to olaiya junction tomorrow and snap myself for upload here. I don't stay in lag.I only grew up there and I still have my family there.Thats why I said I go to Lagos every weekend.

1 Like

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by mrjojo: 5:15pm On May 19, 2016
What exactly is happening here?? Fact, most moniker with (F) on nairaland, are for a fact not female.

2 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by guntranno(f): 5:34pm On May 19, 2016
semitunde:

OK. If you feel so.

I really dnt understand your stance...

Mr(s) Adewunmi asked for size n the OP sent him/her the empty bottle... She even said she wld send the already prepared one the following day b4 it's being dispatched to a customer.

Well, we don't need overflog this issue. OP has warned us already n I think it's imperative to be aware of how we give ppl (esp guys) numbers all in d name of marketing or selling a product.

1 Like

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:45pm On May 19, 2016
This thread is officially closed. I no one hear story again ooo. Both of you should carry your market comot here.
Rotfl no quote me if u no get sense of humor to add
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Seunvense(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2016
@Bustscam I think you are an expert in busting scam,am not sure though. If you a scam buster can you please help us to do justice to this thread...Thanks.
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2016
Tjakes:
I didnt want to take this up with you before now. I only came on Nairaland to let the world know your real self. But don't force me to fish you out of your hiding. I know you don't live in oshogbo like you claimed.

you better report this thief to the police before he comes with his gang to rob you in your house since you have given him your house address.

3 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by hysteriabox(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
Elhayjay:
I actually have intention of buying the items.If she have sent the above image of the finished products she uploaded above while she holds one,I wouldn't have raised alarm.I am still interested in the products if she still decide to sell.She claimed here I am a student.Yes,I was a student in 2013 but this is 2016.I have mentioned here that I called you yesterday.I only called you to tell you to remove my pictures on nairaland because I am not what you think I am.Did I beg you when I called you.I can't just stand the heat of dragging my name in the mud because I see nairalanaders are beginning to tag me who I am not.If you have convinced me of your products very well,I will believe you and it won't be an internet chaos like this.I was impatient to tag you names because I was duped sometimes ago online and that was when I was still serving.Once again,I am not a scammer and I will never be one.If I want to be a scammer,it wouldn't have been recharge cards scammer.Why will I be a scammer of at most #1500 recharge cards which at maximum I will sell for #1200 and use the proceed to eat in a day.Where will that take me to?what happens after I spend the #1200?if that's what i do,someone here will have pointed me out that I have done the same for him or her.and again,I don't stay in Lagos.I have my family there.I work in osogbo and I can go to olaiya junction tomorrow and snap myself for upload here. I don't stay in lag.I only grew up there and I still have my family there.Thats why I said I go to Lagos every weekend.

guy u too talk! Haba.

Oya...we gree. U no be scammer.....but u be upcoming scammer wey think say too much talk fit magically produce innocence.

What were u thinking walking down d blackmail lane. Too much movies dey decieve our youths o. Now all u have is talk while she has facts.

SHAME, NIGGA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by thegame(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2016
hysteriabox:

guy u too talk! Haba.

Oya...we gree. U no be scammer.....but u be upcoming scammer wey think say too much talk fit magically produce innocence.

What were u thinking walking down d blackmail lane. Too much movies dey decieve our youths o. Now all u have is talk while she has facts.

SHAME, NIGGA

As in, the guy too talk. U don Bleep up, they donn catch you. Wetin be all the talk extending pages I stopped reading since second page TBH.

No time

4 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2016
Tjakes:

I wonder what is it about the strange hands everybody keeps talking about? It could be any body's hands in my house, moreover the pic was taken at night which accounts for the dark hands. The only mistake I made here was I was too quick to send pictures when the products weren't 100% ready, should have waited till the following day when the products were ready before I sent the pics (which I promised him to do the following day but he insisted on seeing the SIZE). didnt know he had a hidden agenda

I still don't understand what the fuss about the strange black hand is all about, is the guy expecting an oyinbo man's hand ?

3 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by udysweet(f): 10:05pm On May 19, 2016
Wow,oga o! Its well. This is AY's wife na,from those pics I just saw. Seen a couple of your threads,ddnt know you're TJakes,you posted smtn abt beads back then for those in gbagada right?
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Tjakes(f): 10:10pm On May 19, 2016
udysweet:
Wow,oga o! Its well. This is AY's wife na,from those pics I just saw. Seen a couple of your threads,ddnt know you're TJakes,you posted smtn abt beads back then for those in gbagada right?
Yeah. Needed some back then but didn't get a fast response here. Are you the bead lady in 'Lere?
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by chickygirl: 11:19pm On May 19, 2016
[/b][b][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Elhayjay:
I was banned.that was why I was unable to reply since. I still maintain that this is my wife account which we both make use on the health section to make some findings.It is a thing you can all confirm.I will be grateful if you can all understand.If I ever scam anyone,I am sure someone will have identified me immeaditely.I will appreciate if you can look things from my own side of view.It is a case of the hunter become hunted.I swear with my life that I never scam in my life.About the information someone here culled from my Facebook. Is there a crime in buying a laptop?is there a crime in engaging myself in online registration business before the national youth service?the hooks up matter was in 2013 and this is 2016.about the rector issue,my school was on strike then and people were asking for his no that they will like to talk to the rector(about the lingering strike) to call off the strike. With what you saw there,the people I am communicating with know that I was only joking and you don't have to take that up against me please or did anyone tell you I actually pretended to be the rector of the school.Infact nobody called me because everybody knows me in that group.If I ever scam anyone,may almighty God judge me.I was interested in what she posted that she need people to buy her coconut oil which could generate profit for someone but she was unable to convince me. She sent only the images of empty bottles to me.I asked her to send even if it is just one of the finished products but she refused. She told me she will send it the following day but I was not convince enough.I was like how will you not have one of your products you have been selling because when I called her,she didn't tell me she is just starting up the business.I actually told her she could be one of the people who don't have anything to offer but actually collect money from the gullible ones.I even asked her if she would have sent the empty bottles for me if I have paid before shipping the items to me.Since she told me that she will be shipping out then items to different states from Lagos on Thursday,definitely she have been in the system and should have the image sample of her products.You can get some of our chats on the screenshot she attached to her allegation.Because she is a lady does not mean she can't do a scam.She have been posting different kind of job opportunities in nairaland job section,I asked her to prove to me from her recent achievement she got from those posts but she was unable.That also made me suspicious which brought out the anger in me.I told her I am coming to nairaland to report her nefarious activities here but unfortunately she was here before me and she flooded nairaland with my details and pictures.Please nairalanders,I am not into scam.I don't do it.People here should reason along with me.There is no how I will just pick someone no here and begin to call for recharge cards.It is never done.I beg you in the name of God,don't tarnish my reputation.You can only do that if there is anybody that claim I have in one way or the other swindle them even if its a naira.There is nothing worse than tarnishing someone image.Please,try and reason with me.You can carry out investigations about me.I am not a cheat.e o ni ri alakoba ni ile aye Yin.Run an investigation on me please before you soil my name here because a soiled name here will take a long way to be redeemed.I am not begging anyone here.I just want people to conduct an investigation about me.Even if the mod thinks this is frontpage worthy,let him do investigation about me before he do that please.I am not into scam.The lady in question here is just the type that his husband will catch sleeping with his brother and immeaditely burst into tear that the brother wants to rape her.I called the lady yesterday to challenge her but throughout the call duration, she was just shouting at me on top of her voice and she didn't allow me to utter some words.I beg you in the name of God,I am not into scam and if probably anyone here want to spoil my reputation,he should conduct an investigation on me before he or she do that.thank you.If I am into scam,there is no how I will tell her my real name when I first called her and there is no how I will chat with her with my wife phone and called her for the first time with my own number knowing fully well she is a nairalander.
Ur a very wicked soul, so ur actually begging nairalanders in d name of God not to spoil ur reputation, to investigate u and al dat, but u were so quick to threaten tanishin a marrried woman's image..u don't deserve mercy
Tell us, since ur usin ur wife's NL username, what's urs

4 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Gboliwe: 2:21am On May 20, 2016
chickygirl:
[/b][b][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ur a very wicked soul, so ur actually begging nairalanders in d name of God not to spoil ur reputation, to investigate u and al dat, but u were so quick to threaten tanishin a marrried woman's image..u don't deserve mercy
Tell us, since ur usin ur wife's NL username, what's urs

He deactivated his own.
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Damsonkc(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2016
The accused, if genuine, has anxiety problems. From the onset, he had his mind that the OP was a scammer and that guided his actions. He surely has trust issues and it is quite hilarious coming from the guy posing as a female. However, I kind of think he isn't really a scammer but an opportunist.

@OP, if you can forgive and let go, please do so for the sake of peace. It is very hard doing business in this country, especially online businesses. Until we learn to let go of our inner devils, we cannot grow in this country. Anyone here who owns an e-commerce website can tell how hard it is to do business outside these shores. You cannot put PayPal as a payment gateway on your website because you cannot receive money. A better country begins with you and I. We must leave a powerful marker for the generations unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Bidexluv(f): 7:35am On May 20, 2016
@ Elhayjay, I noticed that you can't make a post without insulting the op or calling her names without knowing her personally and this kinda shows the kind of man you are.
To me, you are an abusive man and not a straight forward person
please stop these attitudes of name calling and abusing as it is not healthy for yourself and family (if you truly are married and maybe have kids). The rate at which most guys call ladies names these days is alarming.
I wan buy, I no sell should not result in calling her olosho and the likes.
please change as you were born of a woman also.

@op, let all be bygones.

wish everyone into online Business a successful, scam-free and stress -free business journey including myself o

same goes to offline business owners too.

7 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by hitz: 8:35am On May 20, 2016
Elhayjay:
can't U read where she said I will pay money into her account.it is not pay on delivery.it is pay and deliver.delivery on pay.so,I should have sent the money with those images abi.this happen ed on Tuesday and why didn't send in what she promised to send to me even here on nairaland.Ma a tan ara e.

I am already bored with your rants. Apart from being incredibly rude and abusive. You are just paranoid and spell like a motor park tout.

There is no case here. The lady promised to send you pictures of the labelled products THE NEXT DAY. And you were calling her theif.

She didn't force you to pay the money but you kept calling her a thief. Very typical of poor people who come to shops to buy something.

She didn't insult you in the chats..you were the one throwing insults. That alone is a red flag.

You're a very unrefined man/woman. You will not go far with your way of talking.

8 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by semitunde: 10:28am On May 20, 2016
hitz:

I am already bored with your rants. Apart from being incredibly rude and abusive. You are just paranoid and spell like a motor park tout.

There is no case here. The lady promised to send you labelled products THE NEXT DAY. And you were calling her theif.

She didn't force you to pay the money but you kept calling her a thief. Very typical of poor people who come to shops to buy something.

She didn't insult you in the chats..you were the one throwing insults. That alone is a red flag.

You're a very unrefined man/woman. You will not go far with your way of talking.

His rants and acid tongue are just annoying. If he thinks it will remove the blame from him he's mistaken.

The fact is still that from evidence shown, whatever the ops mistakes, he was dubious and wanted to make money off the situation. He will get little sympathy with his abusiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by hitz: 12:40pm On May 20, 2016
semitunde:

His rants and acid tongue are just annoying. If he thinks it will remove the blame from him he's mistaken.

The fact is still that from evidence shown, whatever the ops mistakes, he was dubious and wanted to make money off the situation. He will get little sympathy with his abusiveness.

He stinks of illteracy and immaturity. Just lay low and apologize for misunderstanding her. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by sauceEEP(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2016
Someone said the op is AY's wife, could it the comedian we all know? Well, Mr Adewumi indicted himself by requesting for a recharge card from the op, that's just the spoiler.

Please Mr Adewumi, kindly delete the chat you uploaded containing op's address for security reasons. Mrs op I believe you've learnt your lessons from this whole scenario. You erred by not having a picture of your finished product and I guess that was what raised Mr Adewumi's eyebrows but he went far with the insults and name calling.....

2 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by uniteam: 9:44pm On May 20, 2016
Dear NLs, I have followed this topic from beginning till this point and I want to appreciate comments with objectivity from everyone but here are my contributions.

1. It is absolutely fraudulent to use another person's ID. It is impersonation, it is a criminal offence. Be it your wife or anyone and from my observations, everyone here believed the user to be female meanwhile its a different case. I will suggest that there should be an online attestation to all NLs to reaffirm their identities to avoid cybercrimes here.

2. I am not judging on this case but if truly ElHahJay has requested for a recharge card, that is not good, thats too cheap and will make everyone cast condemnations on you.

3. For someone like me, seeing the container sent by the OP is a confirmation that it is a genuine business. Following their conversation, she just wanted to expand her client base but the only thing she did wrong was hastily sending unfinished product's picture which gave the prospective client an opportunity to doubt her.

My wife has a business like this and we started this way some years back.

I remembered all these container we usually get from ojota and isolo (though she imports and packages directly from china now). They are of different sizes (50ml, 210ml, 250ml, 500ml) and we still have some local containers at home. It is not lacasera's bottle. We can see it in the finished product.

Exactly the trend of this case remained very fresh in my memory how she will send pictures, customers were paying into her account from US, UK, Ghana, Eket, PHC, Abuja, Ibadan and so on and someone will be designated to deliver either as appointed by the buyer or sent thru a public bus. My cousin was doing the Lagos delivery then and will collect cash with N1500 delivery charge.

As at that time, we haven't done NAFDAC registration so we were testing the products and it was working well. The one for acne, burns/redness, knuckle creams, body scrubs, serum, toning oil, face cream, stretch mark, brightening and so on. As at today, she has a factory, with several retail stores at different locations in Nigeria and distributing well.

People used it and believed in it and thats why they can patronize her and made the business grow, and already a visible brand in cosmetics production today in Nigeria. She got some graduates off the labour market already. We shouldn't be hasty to condemn our efforts. With BVN, telephone and social media, hardly will you be able to defraud anyone and go scot free.

Madam, don't be discouraged, God will bless your hustle but at the same time, try to manage your clients well because all these reactions have their pros and cons.

Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by ademoladeji(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2016
Na wa oooo

It's a case of trying to be smart.

All dust settled now, let's allow bygones be bygones.
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Truth234(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2016
Ligxy:

I can't believe you are saying this, do you use whatsap at all? Check his whatsapp messages if the key areas not shared by the OP but sent by Adewumi delivered? Those are lies and check the time, TODAY boldly written on it even after the OP has deleted him almost two days before, who was he typing to? Why must he type those messages before screenshot, to cover up or what? I am surprised no nairalander see that.

3 Likes

Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Ligxy(f): 3:32am On May 22, 2016
Truth234:

I can't believe you are saying this, do you use whatsap at all? Check his whatsapp messages if the key areas not shared by the OP but sent by Adewumi deliver? Those are lies and check the time, TODAY boldly written on it even after the OP has deleted him almost two days before, who was he typing to? Why must he type those messages before screenshot, to cover up or what? I am surprised no nairalander see that.

Well, I saw it. I just don't want to be too quick to judge. It doesn't seem like he initially wanted to scam her, but he later resorted to cheap blackmail according to the text message. Blackmail ain't scam. They're both acts of thivery tho.
Re: Adewunmi The Blackmailer by Truth234(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2016
Ligxy:

Well, I saw it. I just don't want to be too quick to judge. It doesn't seem like he initially wanted to scam her, but he later resorted to cheap blackmail according to the text message. Blackmail ain't scam. They're both acts of thivery tho.

ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dirty Truth About Ayeen / Banks’ Borrow N3.03trn From CBN, Up By 835% In 22 Days / I joined Alliance In Mtion Global and have received... NOTHING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.