Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? (9156 Views)

How To Remove The Win32 Virus That Turns Files To Shortcut On Ur Hdd,flash,mcard / How Can I Convert Etisalat Sim 4rm Edge To 3g? / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? by Jalal(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2006
Can someone please tell me how i can convert mpegav (DAT) files to DVD playable format?
Thanks
Re: How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? by drogba(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2006
Look for Nero software and convert it with ease
Re: How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? by Jalal(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2006
Yes but how? I use Nero but dont know how to, so if u use its pls help me out
Re: How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? by Neoteny(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2006
its not the DAT files you convert, it's the AVSEQxx files into DVD VOB files. i think your best bet is to use say alcohol or ISOBuster to image the CD including the DAT and other files, then use a DVD coding utility like TMPGEnc DVD Author . you should check www.videohelp.com but i dunno if the site is still up.
check this link i got from the site above http://www.digitalfaq.com/dvdguides/convert/vcdtodvd/vcdtodvd.htm

please let us know if it works for you.
cheers.
Re: How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? by Jalal(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2006
Thanks Neoteny grin grin
Re: How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? by Seun(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2008
The avseqxx files are .DAT files, actually.
Re: How Can I Convert Mpegav (DAT) Files To Dvd Files? by Saddam: 5:10am On May 08, 2008
For all your software Needs at a very cheap price.

Call

The Media Center
0808-080-8585

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Your Computer? / New Working Mtn Cheat For Any Phone(java Or Symbian) Using Any Opera! / Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.