Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Testimony Of Onyekachi, A Former FIBROIDS Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testimony Of Onyekachi, A Former FIBROIDS Patient (960 Views)

My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / Testimony Of Buyer Of Self Heating Knee Protector / UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony Of Onyekachi, A Former FIBROIDS Patient by bode004: 6:14am On May 18, 2016
Quickly, I’ll like to share with you the testimony of Onyekachi, a former fibroids patient who is now completely free from fibroids.

My name is Onyekachi Charity Anyachor, before I came in contact with the product, I had been diagnosed with fibroids/ovarian cyst on 15th of February 2010.

It was a terrible experience for me because I had to visit hospital twice a week for treatment. I went through several tests and also minor operation procedures. The doctor even took some tissues from my womb lining for more tests.

I was bleeding twice monthly with severe pains and I had to wear diapers. I have bled for a month non-stop before.

As time went on, I was scheduled for a major operation/surgery on 19th of May 2011. I could no longer wear white which is my best colour because of my excessive bleeding, I started wearing dark colours. 

This went on for 2 years till I met a friend who recommended this product to me.

Lo and behold I started having a normal pain free periods after taking the health supplements which eventually help me to push out the fibroids. 

I have gone for several tests and scan since that and the doctors could not find the fibroid/cyst. I have been touched by this amazing product.

Now I don’t know what your own situation looks like, maybe is like that of Onyekachi or maybe not that severe. But one thing I know is that your own testimony could be next. Just Give It A Trier. That is why I recommend you use 

FIBROFIT to get rid of your fibroids. 

Go ahead and order your own FIBROFIT now.

To Place your order text the following information to 07068376662
Your name, Telephone Number, Delivery Address, Email address, 
and Your choice pack (Mini Pack or Full Pack)

For more information, 
Visit: http://healthandwellnessneeds.com/fibrofit.html

Have a blessed day.

Olawale Omolaja
[Health Educator & Researcher]
Call,Text,Chat: 07068376662

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms! / Am In Pains Pls I Need Help! / I Have Been Having Persistent Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.