Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos (11863 Views)

Obiano Presents N166.9bn 2018 Budget To Anambra House Of Assembly / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by viviangist2: 6:37am On May 18, 2016
The performing governor of the people, Chief Willie Obiano reiterate that education is the first Charge of his administration. Governor Obiano made this known during the Presentation of cheques of 150m and 217m to Anglican and Catholic Churches respectively Yesterday. This was given in other to support the mission schools in other to facilitate quality of education and maintain the excellent performance already achieved in the educational sector of the state .

Also, the money was equally issued according to the number of schools each of the religious denomination were in charge of. The governor thanked them for making judicious use of the fund made available to them in the past. The Governor reaffirms his commitment towards ensuring quality and standardized educational in the state .

Photo Credit : Barr Illikannu Bede Chideraa

Source http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-presents-the-cheque-of-367-million-to-schools-in-anambra-photos

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:38am On May 18, 2016
Anambra State The Light of The Nation!! cool

25 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Sydney22: 6:39am On May 18, 2016
Nice one willie

Hope you remember Aregbesola too

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by trailblaiza(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2016
Good one. Willie is working

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2016
Akpokuedike na Aguleri na-aga n'iru umu Anambra kwu gi na-azu

19 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by glamz007(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2016
I really like d governor. He's working to an extend. keep it up sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by adegunwa4real(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2016
But then...where is this man getting money from gan sef? And he's not owing workers o....Juss curious! Infact

Obiano for President come 2019!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Presidiotbuhari: 7:16am On May 18, 2016
My able governor, indicting and shaming southwas.te governors waiting for free oil money to pay ordinary workers wages

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by uduokirika1(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2016
the best policy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by hucienda: 7:50am On May 18, 2016
Little wonder the state has been performing consistently well in education... Congratulations Anambra. Good job Willie.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On May 18, 2016
My Governor kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On May 18, 2016
hucienda:
Little wonder the state has been performing consistently well in education... Congratulations Anambra. Good job Willie.

A certain people of a particular tribe will pretend they did not see this but will rear their ugly heads when Anambra tops again in education.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Stalwert: 8:05am On May 18, 2016
[s]
Presidiotbuhari:
My able governor, indicting and shaming southwas.te governors waiting for free oil money to pay ordinary workers wages
[/s][s][/s]

but not shamming bayelsa right? You villagers posting on nairaland are a big disappointment to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by annalake123(f): 8:12am On May 18, 2016
thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On May 18, 2016
I am sure they would deposit in Fidelity Bank undecided

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by DaMotivator(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2016
endtime funding of education
Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by kbams241: 10:57am On May 18, 2016
Y
Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
adegunwa4real:
But then...where is this man getting money from gan sef? And he's not owing workers o....Juss curious! Infact

Obiano for President come 2019!
I wonder o! Could he be using his personal money too,because FG won't give him more than he's supposed to get.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Generalyemi(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
anambra.by ejesia agwu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by debris: 11:01am On May 18, 2016
Snehfran:
obaino is working, pay salaries next

Mumu she dey owe u Abi ur papa undecided?
Child of hate

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Pavore9: 11:02am On May 18, 2016
That is the way to go as the funds given tend to reflect on the standards of the schools managed by the Church.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by aminho(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2016
I hope no one will talk next tym a governor supports islamic schools in the north

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Goodeeman: 11:09am On May 18, 2016
Good step

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Wrong move..The Governor is truly working but am strongly against this because I know its a pre-campaign event.

Why funding the Catholic/Anglican schools with such huge fund, whereby we pay huge fees for our kids in their schools? if your child is in one of these school, you can attest to what I am saying!

What about the private and schools been owned by the Pentecostal churches? They are always ignored due to the fact that says ''If you don't belong to either the Catholic/Anglican denomination, You can never win an election in the state''
Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Sochimaobim(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2016
The truth is that God has truly remembered Anambra. He is blessing us for what we suffered under Mbadinuju. He started by giving us Peter Obi, and after him, he personally bestowed Obiano on us to carry on from where Obi stopped.
The platform in Anambra politics now is in such a way that no governor can afford to mess up. U will be looking stupid to even urself if cannot perform as Anambra gov.
My prayer is that God remembers Nigeria at large just as he remembered Anambra.
God bless Aguata LGA
God bless Anambra state
God bless Nigeria!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by chrystalC(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2016
Sometimes I begin to wonder and ponder if Anambra iz even part of Nigeria sef God Bless Sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by AustineE1: 12:01pm On May 18, 2016
This is what you get when your governor can boast of PHD in auditing and has worked at the highest level of the organized private sector as an auditor in chief.
Before i forget,his deputy also has his doctorate,this is simply puting round pegs in round holes.
All to the glory of God! Anambra adigo nma!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by maureen546: 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
My governor My governor I dey hail u sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by ojo4life(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos by Mopolchi: 12:04pm On May 18, 2016
Willie is working

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme: Enugu Govt Immortalizes Late Fomer Vice President / Why Buhari, Governors Postponed NEC Meeting Amid APC Crisis / #HarassBuhariOutofLondon Protest Suspended Over Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.