Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

“i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview (24366 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Lautechgossip(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2016

Last week, Phyno teamed up with Olamide to release a new ‘Ghetto gospel’ song titled ‘Fada Fada’.

Already, he seems to be reaping the fruits of the ‘gospel’ song. ‘I’m already playing church gigs. I’m doing it for God. I’m getting paid of course,’ he said this morning on Beat FM in an interview with Olisa, Maria and Osi.

e also took time out to praise Olamide who he’s been working with since he broke out in the industry.

Read what he said below:-

‘Olamide is my brother. We have different projects going on. We have good chemistry and synergy. Even if we don’t vibe together, it works,’ he said.

‘We have never deleted a verse. No competition. We just let it flow, Olamide is one of the best Nigerian acts and I admire him a lot’.

The relationship between Phyno and Olamide dates back to 2012 when they both released the chart-topping song ‘Ghost Mode’. In 2015 they released a joint album titled 2 Kings.

http://yarnvibes.com/im-not-competition-olamide-phyno-speaks-new-interview/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by domopps(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2016
Good for him! That's a guy using his brain!

Cheeeeeers

34 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Nobody: 6:56am On May 18, 2016
U r making sense jare phyno

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by papadjaji: 7:45am On May 18, 2016
Benjom:
Hmmn... but technically you are 'cos life itself is all about competition right from your conception till date. It's just that you're operating on the platform of "Ghost Mode".

Am I right or right ?
Why will èwà agoin compete with ishu sísé?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2016
grin Igbo guys don't compete ...rather we collaborate and make the money!

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Tman66(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2016
cheesy O better grin
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Warldbest(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2016
They ar jst unique

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by kbams241: 10:56am On May 18, 2016
I doubt if u can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Generalyemi(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2016
no competition.. competition is for lazy folks..if u are talking money,u are my brother

19 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by crazygod(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2016
Rubbish. The two of them supported APC in the last election campaign, so all I can say to them is RUBBISH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Daslim180(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2016
You guys dope!!!
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by chikel2000(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
Say hello to the man of d year. Two good friends, Igbo n Yoruba n some people won't let us hear word

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by FrankValency(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
I believe you PhynoFino, nwoke ma Akwukwo......

7 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by DaMotivator(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
end time chemistry....i dey use side eye dey look una

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Akshow: 10:58am On May 18, 2016
Before nko? You wan Compete with person wey pass you ni?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by ritababe(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2016
crazygod:
Rubbish. The two of them supported APC in the last election campaign, so all I can say to them is RUBBISH

Chai see wetin buhari don cause.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by zuma4k(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2016
Eze Nnunu never disappoints... Kudos to you my brother...

8 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by RockHard: 10:59am On May 18, 2016
crazygod:

Can't you just see life beyond politics for once

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by ammyluv2002(f): 11:00am On May 18, 2016
I love this guy! He's so mature & calm

12 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by mohaMADbuari: 11:00am On May 18, 2016
Ofcos no need competing with NOISE MAKERS

18 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by khrisluv(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2016
Eze Nnunu..........

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Chuksemi(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2016
The only person in a competition is Rochas. He is competing with Buhari on 'world's harshest leader' and that award goes to Rochas.

Phyno needs not compete. With a population of 170million. There are enough album buyers and concert attendees.

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by nashito(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2016
Nice one bro, keep reping us...IGBOS are proud to have u!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by ki02020(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2016
papadjaji:
Why will èwà agoin compete with ishu sísé?
Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by LesbianBoy(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2016
Akshow:
Before nko? You wan Compete with person wey pass you ni?
Are you saying olamide a.k.a The Noisy Tout......that stole "who you epp" from an upcoming artiste is better than phyno a.k.a playmaker who is a super producer and a talented artiste? I am sure you must be an APC supporter ZOMBIE

52 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by crazygod(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2016
RockHard:

Can't you just see life beyond politics for once
Dude, everything revolves around the price of fuel which has been politicized. I hope that answers ur question angry

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2016
Why would he compete when he can simply make money?

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by MoreWahala: 11:02am On May 18, 2016
Good, there's absolutely no reason for them to compete the sky is wide enough for every bird.

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview by Sydney22: 11:03am On May 18, 2016
Phyno u're the boss
#Ezege

Olamide is a noisy tout

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Celebrities You Didn't Know Are Transgendered. / Gandhi Jayanti Essay Article In Hindi Tamil Telugu English Marathi / Piers Morgan Tweets In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.