Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last (12079 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by BlackRevo: 5:34am On Aug 18, 2009
Peter Edochie has been set free by the kidnappers after an undisclosed amount was paid as ransom, his son Uche Edochie has said.

The veteran actor was held by the kidnappers for about 24 hours; from yesterday, Sunday August 16 when he was kidnapped till Monday, 17 August 2009.

He was kidnapped while he was being driven from his country home in Enugu in the company of his family members. Armed men stopped the car he was travelling in and Pete Edochie was the only one kidnapped

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5445461-146/Pete_Edochie_freed.csp
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2009
thank God!
thats all i can say. grin grin grin

i heard he paid 10 million naira ransom.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by PAPAMODE(m): 5:45am On Aug 18, 2009
How many proverbs did he have to give them? wink I know he is fond of using proverbs relating to iroko tree and the elephant when talking of personal status and wealth in society.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by OgidiBoy(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2009
I was in full support of 419, this kidnapping thing is not right at all.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Diva1(f): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2009
Yipeeeeeeee!!!! cheesy cheesy Thank God!
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

thats what i say all the time too.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by mandiiee(f): 5:50am On Aug 18, 2009
oh wow!! thats good news!!
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by showbobo(m): 5:56am On Aug 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

THE AMAKA:

thats what i say all the time too.
Both of you support 419(Fraud)
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2009
showbobo:

Both of you support 419(Fraud)
well im not exactly saying i support it, but its less violent than kidnapping.
also its harmless to get some money from someone abroad.
but these people now are asking for ransoms with guns being pointed at someone's head.

i dont support 419 but its A LOT better than kidnapping.
and only dumb people fall for 419 anyway, so who cares who gets scammed. lol
no one should be that stupid.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2009
@ showbobo

lol i love your name, it reminds me of that hilarious movie with osita iheme and chinedu, those two little boys. lol
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by YICOBs(m): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2009
I never knew kidnapping is this lucrative. How many years would you take as an employee of labor to make 10M ? Just in a 2 day deal, some sharp guys smiled to the bank and became Millionaires overnight. God dey o.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2009
if you work in a bank nowadays it can be worse.
they might start kidnapping accountants or people that work in banks.
all so they can become millionaires.
we cant afford this, especially at a time when Nigeria's banks are starting to fail.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by jaybee3(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

well im not exactly saying i support it, but its less violent than kidnapping.
also its harmless to get some money from someone abroad.
but these people now are asking for ransoms with guns being pointed at someone's head.

i dont support 419 but its A LOT better than kidnapping.
and only dumb people fall for 419 anyway, so who cares who gets scammed. lol
no one should be that stupid.
do you know how many lives that have been destroyed by 419 act perpetrated by Nigerians?
It's somewhat shocking to even classify crimes.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2009
dont fall for an online scheme!!
gosh, who would fall for it anyway?
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by aieromon(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2009
Thank God!
What amaka is tryin' to say is that you can avoid being a victim of 419 by not being greedy,kpam.kidnappin' on the other hand is violent and your opinion doesn't count for Poo.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by princekevo(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2009
Igweeeeeeeeeee!!!! smiley The great iroko tree always stood outstanding in the mist of a thick forest,
Who dares touch the tail of a lion? A child that swears the mother will not sleep must be Prepared to keep awake all night, Only an over fed bird challanges his god in the battle of supremacy,

YOU ARE WEL COME BACK HOME THE GREAT ORACLE!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by YICOBs(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2009
If immediate and appropriate measures are not taken to cushion things like this, very soon, cheap kidnappers would set in and kidnap anyone on the street for N10,000.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2009
jay bee:

do you know how many lives that have been destroyed by 419 act perpetrated by Nigerians?
It's somewhat shocking to even classify crimes.

What a shame on a set of people called nigerians, they believe 419 is a better crime to commit than kidnapping for ransom.

I always knew The Amaka is a waste!
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2009
nuzo:

What a shame on a set of people called nigerians, they believe 419 is a better crime to commit than kidnapping for ransom.

is your life's mission to make me look bad?
what would you rather have, someone lose a couple thousand dollars and walk away with their life?
or someone held at gunpoint demanding money? and ther person possibly getting harmed in the process?
nuzo go stick it up your arse! please!
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2009
THE AMAKA:

is your life's mission to make me look bad?
what would you rather have, someone lose a couple thousand dollars and walk away with their life?
or someone held at gunpoint demanding money
? and ther person possibly getting harmed in the process?
nuzo go stick it up your arse! please!

None, cos they are both evil.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2009
but of course you know that one is a safer crime than the other.
no one is putting a gun up to your head while your at a computer and DEMANDING your money or else they'll shoot.
no that doesnt happen in 419, people are WILLING to give their money because they are greedy idiots.

anyway im tired of talking to a wall.
BYE BYE!
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by aieromon(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2009
Theamaka,you've made your point.no need for you to defend it.
Can we please go back to the matter at hand?
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by OgidiBoy(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2009
nuzo:

None, cos they are both evil.

I'd hate to derail this thread but I just have one little thing to say then I'm off. 419 victims in US and Europe are just greedy asswhipes that need to have their freaking heads checked.

nuzo must not know much about the States because there are way more scams here than 419. Some are even legal, but not so many folks fall for it. This 419 victims think we African are still in the stone age so it would be easy to take from us like they've been doing for hundred of years.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by sjeezy8: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2009
nuzo:

niggu shut up 419 is better then kidnapping and is way better then your corny ass in china being a second class citizen to some fuckin chinese people lol
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'd hate to derail this thread but I just have one little thing to say then I'm off. 419 victims in US and Europe are just greedy asswhipes that need to have their freaking heads checked.

nuzo must not know much about the States because there are way more scams here than 419. Some are even legal, but not so many folks fall for it. This 419 victims think we African are still in the stone age so it would be easy to take from us like they've been doing for hundred of years.

Please stop boring me with the same story on the high level of scams and greed in USA, I have never disagreed on that.
But to go ahead and give it a try because the Americans are doing the same is a very silly and weak excuse very corrupt minds give.

No wonder parents are buying laptops for their kids to get into the 419 biz.

Shame!
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

niggu shut up 419 is better then kidnapping and is way better then your corny ass in china being a second class citizen to some fuckin chinese people lol

First class American. cheesy

None of them is good, we should condemn all of them.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by THEAMAKA(f): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2009
@sjeezy8

love you boo!

hahahaha! kiss

dont mind nuzo.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2009
nuzo:

No wonder parents are buying laptops for their kids to get into the 419 biz.

Shame!

Dude, are you serious? Parents? Wow! But there are so many legit ways of making money online, so why scam?
Well I heard of some mums who encourage their daughters to go into prostitution or go to Europe for that, so I Guess anythings possible.
@Topic:
Thank God Pete Edochie has been freed. But this kidnapping ish has gotten way way out of hand. Haba, if you are honestly wealthy, na crime?
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by OgidiBoy(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2009
Wow!! I didn't even notice that nuzo is in China, no wonder it's starting to make sense to me now. It must be really frustrating working in a hot a$$ sweat factory for $12.00 a week.

Back to topic I'm glad Pete Edochie is free. I bet Nollywood will be making a movie about the whole experience.
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by GALANTRICH(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2009
419 da best men,you may argue for eternity.who cares?
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Wow!! I didn't even notice that nuzo is in China, no wonder it's starting to make sense to me now. It must be really frustrating working in a hot a$$ sweat factory for $12.00 a week.

Lol. . . really frustrating, but I wont be pushed by greed, wickedness and laziness to scam or kidnap people. Am good with the $12 a week. cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Pete Edochie Is Freed At Last by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2009
GALANTRICH:

419 da best men,you may argue for eternity.who cares?

Are also on drugs? Who is arguing with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Osayomore Joseph Demand N200m Ransom / [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her / 50 Cent And Floyd Mayweather Exchange Insults On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.