Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Want To Buy Ps4 For 80k New. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Buy Ps4 For 80k New. (1519 Views)

I Want To Buy Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Ps4 For 80k New. by gboisgroups(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2016
IS IT ADVICE ABLE FOR ME TO BUY PS4 NEW FROM CARTON FROM KAYMU ONLINE STORE FOR 80K.

Re: I Want To Buy Ps4 For 80k New. by Danielomisco(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2016
Noooo pls dont!it is refurbished not original be warned
Re: I Want To Buy Ps4 For 80k New. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 23, 2016
That's a whole lot of money to be spent on a game why don't you invest that money into something that will benefit you in future than a console that'll spoil one day or be forgotten as time goes on or maybe buy a good laptop you know i don't fancy the idea it's pure waste of money anyway it's still up to you to choose man.
Choose wisely
Re: I Want To Buy Ps4 For 80k New. by samsard(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
Nace5:
That's a whole lot of money to be spent on a game why don't you invest that money into something that will benefit you in future than a console that'll spoil one day or be forgotten as time goes on or maybe buy a good laptop you know i don't fancy the idea it's pure waste of money anyway it's still up to you to choose man.
Choose wisely
Bro, Did he tell you that he has not been investing? Or that he doesn't have a laptop? Abi laptop sef no dey spoil one day. You come to game section to advice against buying a gaming console. I tire for your matter. 80k on a PS4 is not nearly too much unless you don't have the money.
Re: I Want To Buy Ps4 For 80k New. by Danielomisco(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2016
Nace5:
Choose wisely
nawao so because in your scale of preference laptop is first u want everybody's to be a laptop?

(1) (Reply)

WWE2K16 Android Version / Ps2 Gamers / Top 4 'ojoro' In Subway Surfers Mobile Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.