Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? (43340 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by estellinas(f): 11:38pm On May 18, 2016
DeeTus:
How could him fall in love with you when all you want from him is money?
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 18, 2016
How can one make a girl that want to chop your money fall in love with you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Opistorincos(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2016
all of una wey dey yarn decency up and down.... i sabi say na anodathing dey una mind buh.... kwantinu
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Viccur(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2016
love2016:
Play hard to get... But easy to subdue

Men love a woman that plays hard to get but not too hard... When you show a man that you have weaknesses (that is showing that you are easy to subdue) He would want to win over you... But by also playing hard to get it will make it worth his while and he would want to stay forever
did u say forever?. That scope or whatever doesnt work any longer.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by gevans(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2016
I am sure that op is already liking one of them, that is y she is asking this question. Let me share my story with u, there is one girl in my school I love so much, I love her because of one particular quality that she posses, though she is very beautiful but not because of her Beauty or sex, I respect her n always affirm my love for her, she found out that I was serious n..... So, op just b d kind of woman every man will like to settle down with n u will find d right one. Using trick may fail u, let them go since u already know their mission except they prove otherwise.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by estellinas(f): 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
gevans:
I am sure that op is already liking one of them, that is y she is asking this question. Let me share my story with u, there is one girl in my school I love so much, I love her because of one particular quality that she posses, though she is very beautiful but not because of her Beauty or sex, I respect her n always affirm my love for her, she found out that I was serious n..... So, op just b d kind of woman every man will like to settle down with n u will find d right one. Using trick may fail u, let them go since u already know their mission except they prove otherwise.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by ahdntcare: 11:45pm On May 18, 2016
U want him to love u? I know a serious babalawo here in lag..if u are really interested!
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by TrollTrap: 11:46pm On May 18, 2016
I've got an e-book..pm me for deets grin
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by SweetieConstie(f): 11:48pm On May 18, 2016
DharmyYinks! I see you viewing...grin

Gotcha! cheesy
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Princecharmin(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2016
cexodele:
u already kno he wants to sleep with you.y dyu want him to fall in love wit you wen u r sure he only wants to sleep with you.abi d guy get moni!!!
I wonder o.
She aidy knws d dude just wantu f*ck her nd she still wants to make d guy fall in love.

Some ladies wt their fish brain angry sad
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by priscaoge(f): 11:48pm On May 18, 2016
The topic tho undecided How can u say "a guy that wants to use u?" Biko are u a toy or a Tissue paper? sad angry angry U already know the guy wants to "use" u, in Ur voice, and u wants him to "fall in love" with u? Hian! I can't deal mbok lipsrsealed Op are u crushing on him? Why is s3x d very first thing? U got to be careful before u make a mistake!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by noblegrex: 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
love2016:

Men love a woman that plays hard to get but not too hard... When you show a man that you have weaknesses (that is showing that you are easy to subdue) He would want to win over you... But by also playing hard to get it will make it worth his while and he would want to stay forever
you can play HARD to get when you're sure of who you're. You can't have a loose pVssy and be playing hard to get. Hard to get for what.hard to get is for ladies who's thing is also hard to pass and not for ladies whose thing is free to pass.. But even at that, Be sure of who you want to give.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 18, 2016
Be yourself, pursue your life goals. Maintain dignity and self-respect. Don't give in to demand because you want to please him but be a good and considerate partner with him.
Everything still boils down to your self-esteem.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by ALAYORMII: 11:52pm On May 18, 2016
There's no way you can

Guy wey just wan F.uck you go Fuc.k you and Fuc.k off
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by mukhcech(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
Play hard to get and wait like 6months b4 getting intimate with him(if u want to), it works like magic.
They will disagree but its true.

Mumu Girl, A man can wait for 7yrs just to chop and clear. OP no mind this young teenager o.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by mukhcech(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2016
post=45736532:
Hi everyone. So, in this age that almost every guy that comes to you is thinking of how to sleep with you, my question is how can you make or how can a guy who just wants to sleep with you, fall in love with you? Please mature responses only. Thank you

whether virgin or not, only give him that thing between your legs on your wedding night.

Be the best woman you can be. Ask him what he wants in a woman, try and practice those ideals. Again never give him that thing until ur wedding night. Nevermind what some retards will tell you about testing the machine, after reading this posts.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by mukhcech(m): 12:01am On May 19, 2016
eni4real:
Be yourself, pursue your life goals. Maintain dignity and self-respect. Don't give in to demand because you want to please him but be a good and considerate partner with him.
Everything still boils down to your self-esteem.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by efonat(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2016
[size=30pt]use love charm on him. U re sensing he wants to use u and u re still there! Wating u dey find, u go soon see am[/size]
post=45736532:
Hi everyone. So, in this age that almost every guy that comes to you is thinking of how to sleep with you, my question is how can you make or how can a guy who just wants to sleep with you, fall in love with you? Please mature responses only. Thank you
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by popcykaylah(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2016
love2016:

Lol..all that na wash..in my own dictionary. If you like form hard to get for 3years.I will patiently wait till screw the chick and then I take off..a man will only love you if he feels something for you..you can't make a man I woman love you unless the person is after something and once they get it they move on
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by leo1234(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2016
mineANDurs:
Play hard to get and wait like 6months b4 getting intimate with him(if u want to), it works like magic.
They will disagree but its true.

Not for everybody.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by humilitypays(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2016
post=45736532:

The only sure way to do that is by showing him u have other good things to offer him aside sex.

Sex is never the problem...ladies make mistake thinking because a guy had sex with them was the major reason the guy left them, but that's not true. If it's true, plenty happily married ladies today will be single.

Now, what to do is this: when u meet a guy, don't be carried away by his material possession. For instance, if he has a car, don't be too freaky about his car...do like you aren't seeing his car.

And most importantly, don't make it a priority to accept hello and hi from guys that own a car only. Stop choosing the guy to date based on if he has a car or not...most guys that own a car in Nigeria have a serious relationship or marriage with a girl they met while they were trekking, so they see every other girl that's not that their old time girlfriend as a typical Nigerian girl desperate to reap where she didn't sow....and guys hate it...so they just use their car and money to entice girls for temporary fun.

Some of these guys can endure for too long and even play along with your hard-to-get until they lay you on their bed and off they go...so playing hard to get won't solve the problem.

Just don't be greedy, don't be selfish, don't have high expectation from guys...expect less or nothing from a guy....just go for a guy u want his company.

Don't look down on guys who don't come to u with car or some flashy way....don't underrate that James in your area, that John u met in the bus or on the way...just because he is trekking or in the bus with u...he might be the one while u are waiting for the right guy to come in a Range Rover...whereas the guys driving Range Rover already have a lover and sees u as easy girl to get and sleep with temporary.

Lastly, always ask yourself: what do I have to give to this guy I want to date aside sex? If u don't have any other good thing to offer to a guy except sex, then no guy will stay with u for long....

If u meet a guy, stop recommending he take u to shoprite, chicken republic, etc....instead, try and make him not to spend or even reject his spending. once a guy starts to spend on u on first meeting, he won't like u much....so stop accepting money from any guy u meet and wanna date....stop portraying that u are poor, broke and needy...instead let him know u wanna go places on your own...make him know u are career or business-minded not just by talking but by doing.

Bring up viable business ideas when with him, talk about what u are doing to make money on your own, get a better job....make him see u as an asset and not as a liability.

Once a guy sees u as a liability, he will start to dislike you, and once he starts feeling that u are a liability always in need of money, help and favor, he will start planning his exit and once he have sex with u, he will flee.

So sex is not the problem...but what do u have to offer him after sex Many men are married to ladies they had sex with even on their first date...so playing hard to get and prolonging sex till eternity won't make most reasonable guys value u or keep u...it will even chase most reasonable men of our time away. be a value, an asset and not a liability, that's the solution‎

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 19, 2016
post=45736532:

You have a rather weird outlook.

May I suggest that you expand your dating circle?

When I met my current Wife I knew I was going to marry her within 5 minutes of meeting her.

Do you create an impression why guys feel that you're a good time girl category only?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2016
The federal ministry of abstenance warns that ladies involves in illicit sex are liable to become a baby mama

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by D2diff: 12:19am On May 19, 2016
Mtcheeewwwww
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by ahdntcare: 12:20am On May 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You have a rather weird outlook.

May I suggest that you expand your dating circle?

When I met my current Wife I knew I was going to marry her within 5 minutes of meeting her.

Do you create an impression why guys feel that you're a good time girl category only?

ghen ghen!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 19, 2016

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by UltimateDaniel(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2016
Be yourself!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Taryur3(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2016
Definitely, all guys fall in love if they want to sleep with you.I think the Op should put the questions well.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by humilitypays(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2016
Let me also add this:

Majority of Nigerian guys today see ladies as broke, hungry, needy people only after guys with fat wallet to offer....so act differently. Surprise any guy u meet by showing him that u are not a broke, hungry, needy girl after ready made guys.

Presently, every guy (rich, poor or average) is searching for a lady that will work with him to build an enviable home. Guys are searching for ladies who are asset; asset in terms of financial viability...business sense, money-management ability and what have u.

If u are a single lady living outside Nigeria and still finding it difficult to get a suitor or hubby over there, stop dying in loneliness...borrow the Nigerian guys sense....forget all those guys living abroad with u....to them, u are a nobody....to them u aren't an asset....look across the border of the country u are living in...many wonderful guys living in Nigeria will see u as a rare gem and an asset and will shower u with love and even wife u, y Because guys are now searching for asset! Times have changed...global economy has made guys wiser.

If u are a single lady and u have‎ a good job, and still finding it difficult to find love or husband, u are the one causing it....stop dating guys in your company or those in your social circle....to them, u are a nobody...u aren't an asset to them....try guys away from your firm, industry and social class....they will value u because to them u are an asset.

Just look for a guy who sees u as an asset and not as a liability, believe me, even if he have sex with u on the very minute he met u, he won't leave u...he will want to keep u because to him u are an asset he needs for life!

So dear single ladies reading, try and make yourselves valuable assets...things are changing...only few ladies are lucky to get good guys without being a value...even though to those guys, they are an asset. too....so ladies make yourself an asset...and think beyond sex, sex is not the problem....guys nowadays don't judge u based on your sex history but on your value worth, character, manner and financial management skill.‎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by ellaV(m): 12:32am On May 19, 2016
My dear I will advise u,be calm,well articulated n decent,if u wa[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][/b][/[b][/b]font]nt to be a wife u av to be a wife material,be homely n overall have the fear of God...ur tone of voice to a man should be subtle while u strike ur point...I will tell u dis...when u have all these qualities,Listen to what I av to tell u now...men loves it when they hunger 4 something n fantasising on d sweetneSs of it..make use of dis vacuum n us,DON'T F*CK HIM!!!! just give him hot romance when needed n ofcouse hot blowjobsthis should be after 6months of dating,by 3months of dating give him a kiss,more more kisses,just kiss d shit outta him ...then when he talks of sex..tell him u not ready 4 dat...not until ur married,u just want to package urself 4 ur husband hence forth n dis what u can give him because u love him n if he's not ok with it,instead of u finding out his cheating on u,he should just breakup with u n do not want a heartbreak.But u have to be very Faithful to him,never share ur body with anyother..u can allow him finger u ,suck u ,caress u BUT NO F*UCK!!! Try this n his all urs...Thank me Later
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 19, 2016
1) if you have ALL the latest iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung phones.
2) you know the names of the pa's to the local politicians
3) worse, you know where the politicians leave
4) you don't live at home with mom and dad
5) you don't have someone in your family that you're deathly afraid of, preferably a male
6) you don't respect your mum
7) you are from a disfranchised home and your mum raised you alone
cool you know who owns what car as we drive down the street
9) you can't go to a certain club just because
10) you receive calls that you can't answer in front of me
11) your whereabouts are suspicious (won ari e ni sokoto, won ari e ni oyingbo tinzs)
12) you are never satisfied with money
13) can't leave me breathless in bed and worn the f out

These are not bad per see but Anigilaje will never come to beg your family for your hand in marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.