Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? (43319 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 20, 2016
love2016:
Play hard to get... But easy to subdue

Men love a woman that plays hard to get but not too hard... When you show a man that you have weaknesses (that is showing that you are easy to subdue) He would want to win over you... But by also playing hard to get it will make it worth his while and he would want to stay forever
wtf are you talking about? who told you men love a woman ehonplays hard to get but not too hard mpeeeew this 1689 mentality still lives huh.

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by xtervaganza(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Life doesn't play games. People do. Its just like saying guns kill people. Thats bullshitt. No one forces anyone to play any game.

A persons actions does not determine my own here. I can choose to walk away and be the a better person. You really don't have the moral ground to stand on here.

Funny things is, she might have just been cautious coz the previous guy did something similar when she rushed into bed too quickly. You just reinforced her conviction.
well, that's her mistake, not mine. She should have decided to stay single than to date me and compare me with an ex.

And who gives a crap about her convictions? I have mine too.

If I want a no sex relationship I'll gladly love MYSELF. I go into a relationship for love, sex and human relationship part of it not for her to deny because of her past

That to me is a game! No love lost, no hard feelings

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by ShayGirl(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2016
uupgrade:
not in dis Generation
U seriously think so?undecidedundecided
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by buchibrand(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2016
post=45792935:
Thank you, tried commenting on your blog, it didn't work
You are welcome, I'm so glad to know that you found this helpful.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by SweetieConstie(f): 11:18pm On May 21, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Lolz.. where have u been??

Lol... Been good.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 22, 2016
ShayGirl:

not seriously, but I think so
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 22, 2016
ShayGirl:

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 22, 2016
ShayGirl:

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by DharmyYinks: 11:20am On May 24, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lol... Been good.
Wat happened to what'sapp??
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by bpee: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
mineANDurs:
Play hard to get and wait like 6months b4 getting intimate with him(if u want to), it works like magic.
They will disagree but its true.

Modified...
Stop calling for my head guys.
It is a well known "fact" that u guys tag any girl u find it easy to sleep with "a hoe".
U guys wants easy sex but disregard d girl after it.

Serious minded men will love and wive u if u "do not" give them easy sex.

I had a friend dat waited for 7 months,after having sex with the girl,he immediately sent her out,,as in just treated her like trash
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by SweetieConstie(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Wat happened to what'sapp??

I don't know... cry
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by DharmyYinks: 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
SweetieConstie:
I don't know... cry
Wat do u mean naa?? Wats wrong with ur number?? Nd what'sapp??
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by SweetieConstie(f): 9:05pm On May 24, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Wat do u mean naa?? Wats wrong with ur number?? Nd what'sapp??

Something quite despairing... It's inexplicable here... lipsrsealedcry
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by davidif: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
post=45736532:
Hi everyone. So, in this age that almost every guy that comes to you is thinking of how to sleep with you, my question is how can you make or how can a guy who just wants to sleep with you, fall in love with you? Please mature responses only. Thank you

Ehn?!?!?! Omo see question! Wetin person no go read for nairaland?
OP, if you know that someone wants to use you shouldn't that be a warning sign that you should avoid them completely? Abi u are one of those girls that feel that you can change a guy when they are in a relationship with you?
Please don't be naive. When someone shows you who they really are (and their intentions) please believe them the first time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by EOOJ(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
post=45739522:
Hmm, I hope it isn't the same with every guy
nahhh...not at all
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nizox(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2018
123CarZ:
My sista run for ur life o, xcept u too wan play game. Sleepin wt a man cant make him fall for u. Thanks

Denying him sex wudnt make him fall in love with u either

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.