Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos (15375 Views)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Balkan(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2016
Please, any update on this igbo traders and Yoruba humdrum.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Balkan(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
Pls.
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by DaBullIT(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2016
Dan Banza , Shege mutum

Ibo traders

Yoruba Hoodlums

You call people hoodlums in their own hometown

as if they came to you and disturb you

Yeye monkey

Apparently you don't even live in Lagos otherwise you'd know what's happening

odenson

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Owamudia1: 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
The market has been shut by the yeasterners' market union so that they wont suffer reprisals in the hands of Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by plaetton: 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
The market has been shut by the yeasterners' market union so that they wont suffer reprisals in the hands of Yorubas.
It's funny how you say " they won't suffer reprisals in the hands of the Yorubas".

Do you mean Yorubas or the Street URCHINS who just happen to be of Yoruba extraction ?

Watch your speech, otherwise, you might give the very very wrong impression that the jobless , lazy, drug addicted and criminal STREET URCHINS who constitute a nuisance and obstruc Commerce all across Lagos are representative of the the Yoruba RACE.

Anyone who thinks these skirmishes are about Igbo versus Yoruba is an idiot.

Let's call Street URCHINS what they are: Criminal nuisance.

Yorubas , as a people and as a culture, do not ever condone or encourage laziness, nuisance, rascality and criminality.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 4:23pm On May 18, 2016
Balkan:
Please, any update on this igbo traders and Yoruba humdrum.

Here is the real, unbiased news not the fake news IPOD yoots has been carrying about, cheatbeating grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3112061/igbo-yoruba-traders-clash-ladipo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by raker300: 4:36pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
yorubas fight with Hausas, they get killed. They fight with igbos, they get killed kwa. These people fit win anyone Abii nah only mouth they get?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Ikechu12781: 4:41pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

Here is the real, unbiased news not the fake news IPOD yoots has been carrying about, cheatbeating grin

An article written by Olalekan Olabulo is the "unbiased" one according to this one. Even the story written by the so called "unbiased" one get K leg. Why would igbo traders go soliciting taxes from other igbo traders? Apart from yoloba traders, who else are known to do that? In what city or anywhere in the world have you've heard igbo traders taxing other igbo traders. grin grin grin grin They even said the Igbo traders refused to allow them spread their goods in an open market mind you? Lmfaooooooooooooooooo.

When you people just make up stories, it is hilarious.

21 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 4:42pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

Frustrated IPOO miscreants with their Lagos-Ibadan express way brown envelope journalism, fanning the amber of hatred, hypocrisy, lies and propaganda since 1914. 

Irresponsible SW media!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Ikechu12781: 4:45pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreants with their Lagos-Ibadan express way brown envelope journalism, fanning the amber of hatred, hypocrisy, lies and propaganda since 1914. 

Irresponsible SW media!

Right!!!!! They got beaten by Igbo traders for trying to solicit their hard earned money and their blother couldn't even make up a more believe able propaganda to try and save their face. LMFAOOOOOOOOO.

I swear when yoloba write stories, do they ever think to match it with reality? I've always wonder

17 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Iykopeeee: 4:49pm On May 18, 2016
They say bayelsa youth are lazy. Well, if these ones aren't why are they termed agberos or omo nile?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 4:56pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Irresponsible SW media!

Have you been paid -stop repeating the same line abeg grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 5:00pm On May 18, 2016
Ikechu12781:

An article written by Olalekan Olabulo is the "unbiased" one according to this one. Even the story written by the so called "unbiased" one get K leg. Why would igbo traders go soliciting taxes from other igbo traders? Apart from yoloba traders, who else are known to do that? In what city or anywhere in the world have you've heard igbo traders taxing other igbo traders. grin grin grin grin They even said the Igbo traders refused to allow them spread their goods in an open market mind you? Lmfaooooooooooooooooo.

When you people just make up stories, it is hilarious.

No news is accurate. But be that as it may how does that change the fact that there was indeed a fight between the two tribe and that the first two blogs are not reliable,the IPOD blogs? grin

Eh en, why are you here if you agree with some part of the news, why salivating on the news while at the same time disputing the reports therein?

You those IPOD yoots eh grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 5:05pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
Have you been paid -stop repeating the same line abeg grin

I understand you IPOO miscreants who make a living on pay-per-post basis, impersonating SE and SS people with your lies and propaganda just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 5:07pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

I understand you IPOO miscreants who make a living on pay-per-post basis, impersonating SE and SS people with your lies and propaganda just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

I think you made an error there.
Guessed you wanted to write " Ipod"?

Heheehe. You this pay-per-pose eh grin
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by plaetton: 5:22pm On May 18, 2016
totit:

No news is accurate. But be that as it may how does that change the fact that there was indeed a fight between the two tribe and that the first two blogs are not reliable,the IPOD blogs? grin

Eh en, why are you here if you agree with some part of the news, why salivating on the news while at the same time disputing the reports therein?

You those IPOD yoots eh grin

Like I said earlier, anyone who says that the skirmishes are between two tribes is silly.

Anyone who denies that Street URCHINS popularly called agberos or alaye are a criminal nuisance on commercial activity in particular, and the society in general, is being disingenuous and hypocritical.

Anyone who defends the criminal rascality of Street URCHINS is an idiot.

In most countries, obstruction of Commerce is criminal offence, a felony.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 5:24pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 5:24pm On May 18, 2016
plaetton:

Like I said earlier, anyone who says that the skirmishes are between two tribes is silly.

Anyone who denies that Street URCHINS popularly called agberos or alaye are a criminal nuisance on commercial activity in particular, and the society in general, is being disingenuous and hypocritical.

Anyone who defends the criminal rascality of Street URCHINS is an idiot.

In most countries, obstruction of Commerce is criminal offence, a felony.

Well,i may have to agree with you to some extent,but mind you such is not peculiar to SW alone.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 5:25pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
I think you made an error there.
Guessed you wanted to write " Ipod"?

Heheehe. You this pay-per-pose eh grin

In case you've suddenly forgotten or feigning ignorance as you lots are wont to do, IPOO = Indigenous People of Odua.

See Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic:
Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

https://www.nairaland.com/2781115/nigeria-sitting-keg-gun-powder

https://www.nairaland.com/1821565/ready-dissolution-nigeria-says-oodua

13 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:29pm On May 18, 2016
Owamudia1:
which Yorubas? Are u referring to those lazy agberos? Please I know lot of responsible Yorubas who are handworking unlike those touts calling for free money. I support the Igbo traders in dealing with them seriously.

7 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by ATkester: 5:30pm On May 18, 2016
Yorubas have gone into hiding as usual. Dey were mercilessly dealt with by Igbos and as usual their banned of keypad warriors have also gone into hibernation waiting to resurface after the dust has calmed down to claim what they don't have. Ntoor, next time go to ladipo and try that your nuisance and you will see anyhow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 5:31pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

In case you've suddenly forgotten or feigning ignorance as you lots are wont to do, IPOO = Indigenous People of Odua.

See Yorubas denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic:
Lagos, Orile Mile 12 Saga: Massive destruction and carnage by Hausas…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

https://www.nairaland.com/2781115/nigeria-sitting-keg-gun-powder

https://www.nairaland.com/1821565/ready-dissolution-nigeria-says-oodua

C'onnnnnn dude! Even if you are being paid for this job you need to take things easy with you spamming, you know? Perhaps you didn't know that each time you spam the forum you are wasting some space on seun forum. He paid for that you?
It's cost a lot even now that dollar is quite stronger than Naira grin
Is that all?
OK, this is from me to you :

You can have your brafraud.

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 5:44pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
C'onnnnnn dude! Even if you are being paid for this job you need to take things easy with you spamming, you know? Perhaps you didn't know that each time you spam the forum you are wasting some space on seun forum. He paid for that you?
It's cost a lot even now that dollar is quite stronger than Naira grin
Is that all?
OK, this is from me to you :

You can have your brafraud.

No qualms dude from Brown Roof Republic of Wasteland.

Just save your sermon for your folks to desist from the shameful act of impersonating SE and SS people and spamming NL with repeated propaganda and lies against the Igbo Nation just to attempt to stop the emerging nation on earth.

It will go a long way in decongesting the much traffic on NL and freeing enough space for Yorubas to champion their own republic. You can be rest assured that Igbos will not bulge that Yorubas seek a separate existence. You won't be missed at all as Igbos are ready to make their contributions towards such project.

You lots can join hands together to make Odua Republic or OduaArewanistan Republic come true, soonest.

This is from me to you...

15 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 5:53pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

No qualms dude from Brown Roof Republic of Wasteland.

Just save your sermon for your folks to desist from the shameful act of impersonating SE and SS people and spamming NL with repeated propaganda and lies against the Igbo Nation just to attempt to stop the emerging nation on earth.

It will go a long way in decongesting the much traffic on NL and freeing enough space for Yorubas to champion their own republic. You can be rest assured that Igbos will not bulge that Yorubas seek a separate existence. You won't be missed at all as Igbos are ready to make their contributions towards such project.

You lots can join hands together to make Odua Republic or OduaArewanistan Republic come true, soonest.

This is from me to you...

Loolz
This dude had to write such long episode just for what?

What oodua republic, just because some random dudes said that doesn't means it holds water who are they?

I love your write up anyway,you should consider "freelance" stop wasting your talent and energy on this pay-per-post. Abeg you cry
Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2016
plaetton:

It's funny how you say " they won't suffer reprisals in the hands of the Yorubas".

Do you mean Yorubas or the Street URCHINS who just happen to be of Yoruba extraction ?

Watch your speech, otherwise, you might give the very very wrong impression that the jobless , lazy, drug addicted and criminal STREET URCHINS who constitute a nuisance and obstruc Commerce all across Lagos are representative of the the Yoruba RACE.

Anyone who thinks these skirmishes are about Igbo versus Yoruba is an idiot.

Let's call Street URCHINS what they are: Criminal nuisance.

Yorubas , as a people and as a culture, do not ever condone or encourage laziness, nuisance, rascality and criminality.

may the almighty God bless and wash you day and night with abundance wisdom that you may speak and multitude shall listen..

You answered the e-hudlum without prejudice and void of any ethnic bias.. You are a man!! !

8 Likes

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
Loolz
This dude had to write such long episode just for what?

What oodua republic, just because some random dudes said that doesn't means it holds water who are they?

I love your write up anyway,you should consider "freelance" stop wasting your talent and energy on this pay-per-post. Abeg you cry

Dude, the epistle was necessary so that you and your Yoruba folks will save your energies for your OduaArewanistan Republic or Odua Republic instead of spamming NL with repeated propaganda and lies against Igbos just because you dread to be left behind with Hausa-Fulani.

As per the other talk, be true for once...

https://www.nairaland.com/3061966/oduduwa-voice-radio-calls-exit-oduduwa#44922761
https://m.facebook.com/Oduduwa-Voice-Radio-Station-215398838639111/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.532935513552107%3Atl_objid.532935513552107%3Athid.215398838639111%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A5323171885850488559&__tn__=C

https://www.nairaland.com/3066224/egbe-omo-oduduwa-press-statement
(9) A Referendum (Zonal/Regional/Ethno-National) is the only possible and peaceable way for the Peoples to manifest their aspirations without being subjected to legislative manipulation under the guise of some Constitutional provisions, as is certain with the current legislature.
Shenge Rahman Akanbi, Femi Odedeyi
for and on behalf of Egbe Omo Oduduwa
(egbeomooduduwa1945@gmail.com)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by gulfer: 6:07pm On May 18, 2016
My Igbo brothers, let me remind you that the head of Agbero in Ladipo is an Igboman; Monday mortuary....stop all this unwarranted blame games....

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by totit: 6:08pm On May 18, 2016
96xtr9r:

Dude, the epistle was necessary so that you and your Yoruba folks will save your energies for your OduaArewanistan Republic or Odua Republic instead of spamming NL with repeated propaganda and lies against Igbos just because you dread to be left behind with Hausa-Fulani.

As per the other talk, be true for once...

https://www.nairaland.com/3061966/oduduwa-voice-radio-calls-exit-oduduwa#44922761
https://m.facebook.com/Oduduwa-Voice-Radio-Station-215398838639111/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.532935513552107%3Atl_objid.532935513552107%3Athid.215398838639111%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A5323171885850488559&__tn__=C

https://www.nairaland.com/3066224/egbe-omo-oduduwa-press-statement
(9) A Referendum (Zonal/Regional/Ethno-National) is the only possible and peaceable way for the Peoples to manifest their aspirations without being subjected to legislative manipulation under the guise of some Constitutional provisions, as is certain with the current legislature.
Shenge Rahman Akanbi, Femi Odedeyi
for and on behalf of Egbe Omo Oduduwa
(egbeomooduduwa1945@gmail.com)

I I force,do you hate me that much,Yoruba that you would preach the whole bible for us to leave nigeria for una?

Na wao. grin

OK dude, , don't want oo

What else do you want now, ha han nah!
Na by force,i say u can av ur brafraud ke grin

Leave me oo grin

1 Like

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by 96xtr9r: 6:11pm On May 18, 2016
totit:
I I force,do you hate me that much,Yoruba that you would preach the whole bible for us to leave nigeria for una?

Na wao. grin

OK dude, , don't want oo

What else do you want now, ha han nah!
Na by force,i say u can av ur brafraud ke grin

Leave me oo grin

Ok, just enjoy your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos by Owamudia1: 6:13pm On May 18, 2016
raker300:
yorubas fight with Hausas, they get killed. They fight with igbos, they get killed kwa. These people fit win anyone Abii nah only mouth they get?

Are you a dullard?
Security personnel on ground is what is preventing the agberos from beating the yeasterners black and blue.
Why didnt the yeasterners open their shops today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Masters & PhD Students Pray For Buhari's Recovery In Sudan (Pics) / UN Commends Osinbajo’s Handling Of Bakassi Crisis / Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.