Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please (6157 Views)

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Need Answers Please / Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by 2law(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2018
shadeyinka:

I have replied your mail.

Justbkake a little introduction of yourself
Shalom
I will reply you properly when am less busy.. am in school now. have a wonderful day ahead sir
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Otedollaryen: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hmmm.
1. Angels don't take commands from you. They wait on God to carry out your petitions. Meaning, you petition God, God releases them to.work for you.

2. If you have lost faith, then you don't belong here. For, those who will get anything from Him, must first off believe that is capable of doing...
(a). What He promised you (In His time, not yours)
(b). What you ask of Him (In faith) For faith is the currency we use to transact in the realm of the Spirit.
(c). And you must be ready to walk behind Him, as He is the leader not you. He knows the way, you don't. He called you, you didn't call Him. He is the Shepherd, you are a Sheep (Are you?). He commands, you obey, (Do you?)

Have you discovered why he created you? You don't, you will working in another mans field while yours is covered with weeds.

When you discover the reason He created you, you won't loose your faith, you'll work into your rest.
I did not read any of those things you wrote.you are not the guy seeing angels so I don't know why you are quoting me to read textbook.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2018
2law:
I will reply you properly when am less busy.. am in school now. have a wonderful day ahead sir
Stay blessed.
Any time

1 Like

Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by shadeyinka(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

The bolded is how you know who has the Spirit of God and he who has the Spirit if divination.

And, this is how you know who is working for God or satan.

Satan demands for gain, just like Balaam. But God demands for nothing, Just like Elisha and Naaman.

You couldn't have put it better.
I assume that's why Jesus will tell some "men of God",... Depart from me you workers of iniquities (lawless ones- Not under Christ's control)
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
shadeyinka:

You couldn't have put it better.
I assume that's why Jesus will tell some "men of God",... Depart from me you workers of iniquities (lawless ones- Not under Christ's control)
Yes, i agree.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Emmanystone: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Otedollaryen:
I did not read any of those things you wrote.you are not the guy seeing angels so I don't know why you are quoting me to read textbook.
Lolzzzz. Good luck then.
Re: Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2018
2law:
your whatsapp contact sir??
I will send you a PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spirit: Your Experience/Opinion / God's Love / Ireland Delivered A Hard Slap To The Catholic Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.