Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) (74867 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 3:12pm On May 18, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 18, 2016
grin thick thick thick thick thick thick...all the way! grin

I can imagine how it feels to be cuddled, throw me in the bed, yet very gentle not to hurt me... grin grin grin

That body built is juz perfect for such a hyper person like me cool tongue

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by wilybebsy(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
Were the ladies at cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
cheesy I came here to see all of em pick muscular..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2016
big grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 18, 2016
For a long-term relationship or a fling? Be specific.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by iceberylin(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2016
Cuddling a slim guy is as bad as sleeping on a pile of Remote...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2016
Am a bit on the fat side so the slim guy sure pass for me. grin

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2016
I love 'em bigger than no "4" embarassed coz I love to play with bobbie

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by 0700Jesse(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

I can imagine how it feels to be cuddled, throw me in the bed, yet very gentle not to hurt me... grin grin grin

smh :-/ your papa thick?? undecided undecided
better manage d one wey u see

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 3:28pm On May 18, 2016
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by onstelly(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2016
You didn't include my choice #sadface for you
Well mine should be in between slim and muscular

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 3:31pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

you too like better tin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by misspicy(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
Me too cheesy

the bigger the better tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by onstelly(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

I sight you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2016
Slim kiss kiss kiss kiss

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by unapapadeycraze: 3:33pm On May 18, 2016
Ladies, they can nvr be satisfied. Even after choosing one out of them, another pertinent question is dat, does he have a very long dick? Is he rich? Does he own a ride? Everything is not about body physique, ladies consider other factors.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 3:34pm On May 18, 2016
misspicy:

Me too cheesy

the bigger the better tongue
why na
You know most nairaland guys are toothpick grin..pls give them hope grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by TedBaker(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

he will pound ur pvssy well, deir type d f?ck super die... U go wound oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by TedBaker(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
hmMm lesbo alert.........

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ireneony(f): 3:36pm On May 18, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Ladies, they can nvr be satisfied. Even after choosing one out of them, another pertinent question is dat, does he have a very long dick? Is he rich? Does he own a ride? Everything is not about body physique, ladies consider other factors.
are you rich?
Do you have big dicck?
Do u have ur own ride?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Mediapace: 3:37pm On May 18, 2016
Let me suggest a nairalander for you wink
ireneony:
This is serious
Should I go with muscular? No! Most nairaland guys are not muscular, they will probably eat me alive. To be on a safer side.... anyone will go for me...as long he can take good care of me grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by faith551(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Do you know thick guys are the opposite of their size down there??
#just giving you a heads up grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by unapapadeycraze: 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
ireneony:
are you rich?
Do you have big dicck?
Do have own ride?

you wanna find out? Then what's your name and number? So i ll gv you the direction to my house.

You gonna be amazed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by misspicy(f): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
ireneony:
why na You know most nairaland guys are toothpick grin..pls give them hope grin
LOL grin @ toothpick.

okay lemme go for thick grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by faith551(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
The slim guys come packing down there grin, but come off weak out there
The thick ones come off short in bed.
the fat ones snore.
Then the muscular guy smiley, all rounder
but Nl ladies wnt mind going for the fat ones if he's rich, so whats the point

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by misspicy(f): 3:44pm On May 18, 2016
faith551:

Do you know thick guys are the opposite of their size down there?? #just giving you a heads up grin
Sorry to disappoint you wink
not all of them tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by faith551(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2016
misspicy:

Sorry to disappoint you wink

not all of them tongue

But am sure up to 80% of them have that in common
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by andreernest28(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2016
kashybaby always on point.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by ifeco4(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2016
nikkypearl:

Like seriously
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
Muscular all the way. Hateu2 nd Juhan come nd see wat I'm sawing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) by PunkyV(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2016
Slim or thick

lol @ big.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.