Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) (31941 Views)

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
datGuyJoo:

Artist who draws with biro, submits it to NL and clearly has a long way to go is not suing any one!
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif[/img]
so you failed to decipher the dry humour on that sentence... you are O.Y.O

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 18, 2016
pero45:
Nice one.....
thanking you..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by gbens2000(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
nice work man.can i patronize you,i may want you to draw a potrait for me.where is ur location
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
free2ryhme:
the sky is your starting point
your words are too kind, I am humbled. thank you sir
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by kannymoore(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
you don't have to be.. there is thus branch of art called impressionalism, read more on it and re-decide.. thank you tho smiley

IMpRE..wetin

my friend..gwan siddawn!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2016
ritzybaby:
Nan'sense..!! Rubbish topix hitting fp..

Signs
of
endTime

cc:lasisi69
Cc: lalasticlala, see the type of people you was talking about on that other thread.. smh
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2016
joshuaidibia:
Only the pix with d big ass girl i like. Keep it up. We need more asses like dat to reduce our HBP.
lmao

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by datGuyJoo: 4:32pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
so you failed to decipher the dry humour on that sentence... you are O.Y.O

That was dry humor!
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ice_cube_wtf.gif[/img]

words of advice: Stay in school children

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2016
francisbarrack:
Mind knowing more about my pen drawings n ink?
jeez you are good bro smiley

real recognizes real.

mind adding me up 7B834639. thank you
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2016
sixtus3606:
@Op is still a learner
your words are kind. thank you
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 18, 2016
obnagodfrey:
These are quite commendable fine art. nice drawings/paintings, just needs few improvements. smiley
thank you very much sir, noted.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Batlan01: 4:35pm On May 18, 2016
priscaoge:
U are talented!
Abi Talentive
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2016
mspee:

No, you knw me from Isaac. undecided

Lol..cheesy
How you doing.?
Hope you are good..

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by kullozone(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2016
The Thing Dey Somehow Sha..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by datGuyJoo: 4:38pm On May 18, 2016
gbens2000:
nice work man.can i patronize you,i may want you to draw a potrait for me.where is ur location

Dude, the drawing on your profile, did you do that? Now that's more like it.
Send your details to contact@videoninja.tv we may have a gig for you.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2016
JOYOSITA:
very funny
I see you...

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by cosmicrayboi(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
So I decided to create a portfolio where I will be dropping my works.

All right reserved. No part of these drawings may be or can be used without the original artist's which is me consent.

Any attempt attempted in an attempt to use any of these works without my prior consent will attract a law suit. Thank you.

Constructive critics are highly welcomed.

bro, as am about to download it with my UC, am hopefully going to show it off to frnds that i made it myself, and that girl looks exactly like my babe, i'll send it to her, and go collet p*ssy later embarassed

i'll be waiting for ur court order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by mspee(f): 4:42pm On May 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol..cheesy

How you doing.?

Hope you are good..

Doing well, you? smiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2016
Hmmm.. very nice. Keep it up dear
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by ritzybaby(f): 4:43pm On May 18, 2016
AirSulta:
Cc: lalast1clala, see the type of people you was talking about on that other thread.. smh
òdè..!! Guy you m-u-m-u o, i tell u say i dey fear to be bann'ed I even create th'read forit say make 1a1asticlala ban me..

Na to day?? undecided :-/
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Keep up the good work bro and try to improve more
oga mi sir.. thank you very much
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2016
pweetychyka:
Nice one dearie! Keep it up
thanks hon

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Oh no no no bro..... You completely misunderstood me... Ok mayb what I wanted to type came out wrong.. ... You know... I respect ya a lot cos of your art... Keep it up bro....

Haba I always tell you the others were good na.... true or yes.. No bad blood aiit....

And please for the love of seun Paint guys na... Start with me cool
smiley.. roger that. send me you best, clear picture via bbm..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
mspee:

Doing well, you? smiley

Am good...

My first line really pissed you off....

My behaviour tho....

Your drawing should get some recognition too... you mind me marketing it for you??

smiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by datGuyJoo: 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
cosmicrayboi:

bro, as am about to download it with my UC, am hopefully going to show it off to frnds that i made it myself, and that girl looks exactly like my babe, i'll send it to her, and go collet p*ssy later embarassed

i'll be waiting for ur court order

hahaha too funny man

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif[/img]
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 18, 2016
KakiP:
nice work, u can do better with much practice
tanchu Sir..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked

Airsultan! Airsultan!! Airsultan!!! How many tym's i call u grin
ERM ERM, tiwee times ma cheesy
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
blueeyeballs
Nice one boss... It gets better by the day, keep it up G... Don't be discouraged, am sure at a stage u will be an inch to perfect... These are gud ones bro.. Keep up.. Am right behind u G
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by bringbackourGEJ: 4:51pm On May 18, 2016
Average.
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2016
MicroBox:
@OP you better have a goal and ambition with this your drawing... it's high time we stop doing things just for fun.
Yes you can draw..then what next ?.. then think of how to make a living out of it.
Angry Bird developer will be rolling out it's TV series of its game version very soon.
Mickey mouse started same way, Popeye, Tom and Jerry, the Simpson and the list goes on and on.
First of all, know the kind of drawing you are good at, is it bebi bebi drawing or picture sketch.
If it's picture sketch then you should be working toward exhibiting your paintings one day and if it's bebi bebi drawing, you should work toward mastering your characters which you should be looking forward one day to be a brand... Maybe as mobile game, cartoon in a news paper column or as a motion characters.
sir, your words really got to me. if only I can open up my tummy for to see how I really appreciate this. thank you very much Sir, I'm working on it...
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
smiley.. roger that. send me you best, clear picture via bbm..
Done...grin
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 18, 2016
gbens2000:
let's hook up on bbm yeah 7B834639.. thank you sir.. the pic on your profile, did you do that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / What Is So Special About Mona Lisa? / Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.