Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" (1415 Views)

20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Hilarious But Deep Message On Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by fyneboi79(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2016
A silver spoon kid is a kid who was born amidst wealth. Has plenty of unnecessary toys and clothes. Attends the best schools in town and never boards public transport.
A pikin is a "shild" born by two people managing life and hoping for a better tomorrow.
But still,being a silverspoon kid isn't the best cause most times everything is done ahead for you and there's no reason to use your brain. Some rich men will pay a fortune for their kids to show just the minutest spark of interest in achieving anything. Go and ask Olamide why he wont develop spark of hustle when hunger dey show am shege. Big ups to any Pikin in the house.
Let's get down to business...

1. Silver spoon kids never remove their shoes in the rain cause Daddy can always buy another one. But Pikin! For where he go comot am cause he doesn't know when next his cousin will dash him another one. Come to think of it I saw Lalasticlala at obalende removing his shoe yesterday to cross a pond.

2. They are never thrilled by anything they see because of quality exposure given to them regularly. Trust pikin,he must shout...Ha! Idowuogbo readily comes to mind.

3.They are chased around to come and eat cause food is in excess supply and they have taken it for granted. Even up till now my Ma calls to know if I have eaten..Gross! Pikin dey check time wey next meal go come. Seun checked time back in the days but now he doesn't check time anymore.

4.Silver spoon kids are rough when playing and don't care much cause a reliable hospital is always on stand by. But if pikin remember the local traditional healer wey dey massage bone,he go behave well. Back in the days Barcarnista would always be scared to play football.

5.When a silver spoon kid wants something he goes for it.But when pikin wants something he checks the price and shows pity on his dad cause the poor man can't afford it.Back then Ikenna351 used to wish a lot.

6. Silver spoon kids always know how to drive at least by 16. Even when both parents take a car each on separate outings, there must be a car left for you to play with thereby learning to drive early. But Pikin dey learn for old age. The other day I see where dem dey teach Mynd44,I just shake head.

Don't laugh alone o!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 18, 2016
And u think what you wrote is funny Abi Smh
Re: Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by olayinex(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2016
Dat is life, d reason why coin have two sides

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2016
Hahahaha....gringringrin

No.3~ Chai dey fear me ooo. If you no chop night food sleep, dey way my Elder brothers go dey gist of the crayfish inside dat food.... cry....

Pikin by birth, Silver spoon by desiregringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by fyneboi79(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2016
kallmemrB:
And u think what you wrote is funny Abi Smh
I am happy u read it at least grin
Re: Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by fyneboi79(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hahahaha....gringringrin

No.3~ Chai dey fear me ooo. If you no chop night food sleep, dey way my Elder brothers go dey gist of the crayfish inside dat food.... cry....

Pikin by birth, Silver spoon by desiregringringringrin

Big ups!
Re: Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by thesicilian: 6:10pm On May 18, 2016
No matter how funny a joke is, the harsh economic crisis in this country will not allow some people to laugh or even smile

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But True, "Pikin Vs Silverspoon Kid" by fyneboi79(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2016
thesicilian:
No matter how funny a joke is, the harsh economic crisis in this country will not allow some people to laugh or even smile
Very true. But that's not d best because it worsens the situation for them inside a bitter heart.

(1) (Reply)

Is Okon Wishing Mr Presisdent Death (pic) / Download Comedy-video-mark-angel-comedy-mechanic / Nairaland Funniest Monikers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.