Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

(photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. (4482 Views)

Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! / [PHOTOS] How Much Could A Babe Stroke A Guy's D!ck Before Penetration? See PICS! / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2016
Hello friends,I am new to this fun forum though I have been a guest for some months now.

Here are pics of my show last night in Owerri,Imo state.

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2016
Random pics with a fan,she loved my music...i will drop my single in few days..hope u guys show me love.

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2016
Cc Airforce1,andyblaze
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Mologi(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2016
Are u one of those boys that help MTN to sell their market...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by vizkiz: 5:13pm On May 18, 2016
nice one wink

I only dropped this comment because of that Jordan. I get one too grin

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by sinaj(f): 5:13pm On May 18, 2016
Airforce1 how market na grin

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by xtervaganza(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2016
Mologi:

o wa iyawo mo ni?
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2016
Mologi:

I make songs bro..i m a dancer too.watch out for my freestyle in few days...#bles
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2016
vizkiz:
nice one wink

I am a fresher bro,need your support..#bless
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2016
sinaj:
Airforce1 how market na grin
I will drop a freestyle tomorrow..hopw you show some love?#bless
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by ernesty20(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2016
Nice one... List all your songs.. Wanna download all

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Mologi(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
o wa iyawo mo ni?
mo wa on break ni...but weitin concern u now...it be like say u dey interested in this good marital quest of mine....

However...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2016
ernesty20:
Nice one... List all your songs.. Wanna download all
thanks bro..gonna upload a freestyle tomorrow
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by bruno419(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2016
God bless your hustle

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by obiorathesubtle: 5:30pm On May 18, 2016
Do your thing man.. Godblessyourhustle..

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by missdebs(f): 5:34pm On May 18, 2016
air force don get competition. more grease to your throat

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2016
missdebs:
air force don get competition. more grease to your throat
thanks swthrt.
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by xtervaganza(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2016
Mologi:

mo wa on break ni...but weitin concern u now...it be like say u dey interested in this good marital quest of mine....

However...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
abi o wa on strike?

I get person wey I wan give u ni

Buh u go pay sha
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by optional1(f): 5:40pm On May 18, 2016
Airforce1 we get hope jst holla me wen d video shot wil take place.

I dey ya back!! cool

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by misspicy(f): 5:43pm On May 18, 2016
vizkiz:
nice one wink

Who your Jordan epp

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by VampireeM(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2016
vizkiz:
nice one wink

Which Jordan? Abi you mean Aba Made?? Haha.. You and OP"s Jordan is Fake grin tongue

PS no vex oh cheesy

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2016
VampireeM:

Which Jordan? Abi you mean Aba Made?? Haha.. You and OP"s Jordan is Fake grin tongue

PS no vex oh cheesy
honey I will appreciate if u get me the original kiss
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by vanvick247(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2016
Dulling crowd @pics. Dem just dey look Op instead of to shake body. Abi.......
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by wilybebsy(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2016
VampireeM:

PS no vex oh cheesy
See person wey no they shop with her money. Mtcheeeew undecided undecided undecided

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Michellla(f): 6:50pm On May 18, 2016
vanvick247:
Dulling crowd @pics. Dem just dey look Op instead of to shake body. Abi.......
nigerian crowds are the least encouraging grin

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Mologi(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
abi o wa on strike?

I get person wey I wan give u ni

Buh u go pay sha
haaa!! Money ke...weitin we come be "friends" for...

I will gv yu smtin beta than money....
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by vizkiz: 6:58pm On May 18, 2016
misspicy:

Who your Jordan epp

The Jordan help me myself IZZIT compulsory it help anybody? undecided...if I enter any joint people dey feel am. So he help me get laid sometimes grin

VampireeM:

PS no vex oh cheesy

See your head like baby mosquito grin

You think say na bend down select like you women dey buy abi? Thing whey be say the amount almost reach another person salary grin
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by xtervaganza(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2016
Mologi:

haaa!! Money ke...weitin we come be "friends" for...

I will gv yu smtin beta than money....
so u for form friend on top say u wan kpansh my sister?

BTW nothing is better than money, it's either you pay or gerrarahia with your iyawo search
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by CaptainEColeJnr: 7:06pm On May 18, 2016
OP who are you?
Give us a brief Bio about yourself ..
if you can't .. then..........
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Lionskiba1(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
OP who are you?
Give us a brief Bio about yourself ..
if you can't .. then..........
bro it depends on what u wanna know about me..though my profile is updated
Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by forghon: 7:15pm On May 18, 2016
congrats I go post my pic later so dat wen start dey chill wit dem dbanj nd wiz kid I will proudly say I knw dis guy nd u will surely say yes dats my guy, wishing u more success

Re: (photos)how I Killed The Show Last Night. by Airforce1(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2016
Lionskiba1:
Cc Airforce1,andyblaze

do yo thang bro

Goodluck
wink

My Kid Sister Birthday Pictures. / Should I Abort My Baby, Advice Needed Urgently / Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos)