Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! (2041 Views)

A diligent boy office assistant needed Nnpc Depot Apata environs / Accounting Job Immediate Start / Pensioner Needs Experienced Live-in Gateman Needed. Immediate Start. 22k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by victor101(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2016
New project needs a diligent serious freelancer: Immediate Start!

We have one thousands questions, which need to be checked and rewritten if necessary. You’ll work on a Google spreadsheet and your task will be to: Open a link and read the question. If it’s okay (understandable, grammatically correct, possible to answer) mark it on the spreadsheet. If the question is not okay (incomplete, with errors, etc.) you will rewrite it. Sometimes it’s necessary to conduct a short research. Because of the big amount and short deadline, we prefer someone who is hardworking and target driven. We’ll send you a detailed instruction to selected applicant.

Skills Required: Article Rewriting, Google Spreadsheets, Proofreading

Continuous work if you're a great fit for this project.

Send application to : aprofessor@naij.com
NOTE: We need someone who's available to finish this task in a fairly quick turn around time. (You must be available on Skype for flow of Communication)
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by iamclime(m): 12:56am On May 19, 2016
I'm interested. I have a flair for researching and proofreading. I love working with big data. I hope the terms will be mutually beneficial. Applying.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by Damsonkc(m): 3:09am On May 19, 2016
Hi, I've been seeing your posts on a previous thread and your search for freelancers. Kindly post them on broadlancers.com to get all you want including the option of paying in Naira as against the dollar that is obtainable in Freelancer and Upwork. Thank you.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by victor101(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2016
If you are a stellar academic editor and proofreader. You can turn work on PhD level academic paper, eagle eye, detail oriented academic guru. I need you on my team. Please get in touch. You'll do a sample to proof your worth. Thanks

aprofessor@naij.com
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by iamclime(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2016
victor101:
If you are a stellar academic editor and proofreader. You can turn work on PhD level academic paper, eagle eye, detail oriented academic guru. I need you on my team. Please get in touch. You'll do a sample to proof your worth. Thanks

aprofessor@naij.com
A mail has been sent to you since last night
I have experience in the field, from Bsc to PGD, Masters and Doctorates.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by victor101(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2016
iamclime:

A mail has been sent to you since last night
I have experience in the field, from Bsc to PGD, Masters and Doctorates.
I've received many emails last night....How do I know who's iamclime?
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by iamclime(m): 4:03am On May 20, 2016
victor101:

I've received many emails last night....How do I know who's iamclime?

Check the number in my signature, then check which of the CVs received contains that number. Or, better still, respond to my pm. Best wishes.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 21, 2016
So every time you have a project you request for new CVs? What about the ones people have been sending with you ignoring them?

#disorganised
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by victor101(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
NB: I've never told anyone to send CV's. I don't go through them. The kind of jobs I post don't really need your CV's. So @martins301 how frequent I post my jobs or who I select shouldn't bother you. Thank you.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by victor101(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
iamclime:

Check the number in my signature, then check which of the CVs received contains that number. Or, better still, respond to my pm. Best wishes.

I think If you're ready, you should know what to do..
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by Nobody: 1:18am On May 23, 2016
victor101:
NB: I've never told anyone to send CV's. I don't go through them. The kind of jobs I post don't really need your CV's. So @martins301 how frequent I post my jobs or who I select shouldn't bother you. Thank you.

Shalom brother. Ride while you can.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by iamclime(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2016
victor101:

I think If you're ready, you should know what to do..

What do I need to do? When you make adverts for jobs like this, you need to be very specific in your posts. You should have stated exactly what is to be done with the email address you posted. Is is to send a CV? Or just to send a message like: "I'm interested:? Or just to send a mail with our contact details? All these could be part of what it means to send applications, depending on the nature of the job. That is how it works, brother. And there is nothing wrong in responding to the pm sent to you. Nice day.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by victor101(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2016
iamclime:

What do I need to do? When you make adverts for jobs like this, you need to be very specific in your posts. You should have stated exactly what is to be done with the email address you posted. Is is to send a CV? Or just to send a message like: "I'm interested:? Or just to send a mail with our contact details? All these could be part of what it means to send applications, depending on the nature of the job. That is how it works, brother. And there is nothing wrong in responding to the pm sent to you. Nice day.

There isn't a single way that works. For now all I request is your Skype ID. Further conversation on Skype.
Re: New Project Needs A Diligent, Serious Person Immediate Start! by iamclime(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2016
esdclimate, Skype

(1) (Reply)

Mobax Telecom Nigeria Ltd Job Test Invite / Vacancy ( Customer Care Position) / Estherbt Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.