Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! (781 Views)

Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / “Christians Must Live Exemplary Married Life” – Apostle & Reverend Lizzy Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2016
We all know that President Muhammadu Buhari has an agenda and that is to Islamize Nigeria.I would not be goofed by all his Anti-corruption wars nor all his crackdown on the opposition parties.
However, what irks me is that all means whatsoever has been used in the so called Change - Chain Mantra to inflict all sorts of Hardship on Christians all over this country.
The moslems had a plan since 1959 through the OIC to turn Nigeria into an Islamic Country.However, that plan has always been foiled.Now that Christians made a mistake in Electing Buhari all in the name of religious intolerance due to the fact the Goodluck Jonathan also wanted peace to reign, we are to take not of the following CHANGE-CHAINS MANTRA AND PLANS OF PMB AND HIS NORTHERN ELEMENTS TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA
1)ANTI-CORRUPTION WAR,NIGERIA claims to recoup stolen Money from above, but now u can see that most of the people indicted or put in jails ,the money all withdrawn is not benefitting this country.It is being shared by PMB and his cohorts.
We hv seen that things are dwindling and further worsening.
Under this government, the main aim is to freeze money so that christians would begin to suffer .
2)Fuel hike- The islamic agenda here is to paralyze christian movements.It is to hamper mobility and communication among christians.to cut them off from one another and exterminate the Minority.what has fuel hike created? Almost near collapse of the south sout,south west,east and the Minority christian states, while such are not affecting the North.
3)Terrorism-Bokoharam has been killing christians lately in Maiduguri until their almost near extermination.You can see that almost everything is going down.All the chibok girls where christians and the northern element even before the inaguaration of this Government had already started the fall down.The US trops discovered where those girls where but major northern elements and islamist politicians where not willing to cooperate.We know that A lot of islamic sympathizers and Buhari's boys are in the Army.
The influx of bokoharam from Libya disguising as fulani herdsmen is a pointer as even PMB himself confirmed it.Why is PMB not doing anything about it? Why is he telling the governors to find a solution?? Reason is that it is hapenning in Christian dominant states in Nigeria.can PMB atone for all the lost souls and people who were killed indiscriminately? He even accepts the fact the Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country!! Imagine
4)Economic hardship-The high cost of foodprices, provisions and other essential commodities isa plan by the Moslems to punish the south and west that r dominantly christians.They plan to make them desolate and empty.This is a plan that is almost working.People are turning to beggers over unpaid salaries, things r beginning to change in some parts of the country while th e North is hardly untouched.Did we not see that tomatoes has now being monopolised by Dangote
Can u now c that all things r now going astray and falling apart.The plan is to cripple everything , from education, to business, to Market and thats what is almost happening Now!!!
Are christians now ready to unite? Or are we still divided amongst ourselves.
How many of us have taken the responsibility even as big churches to feed the neglected, afflicted and lacking christians among us.
Almost everyday in Maiduguri,borno, little christian infants are made to watch as their parents are beheaded while they lay down in the pool of blood!!!
It is because we have not felt the massive impact of terrorism and that is why we feel @ ease as christians in the south ,east and west!!!
6)it is horrible for us to still think that Muslims and us are the same or serving the same God. Infact i pity western/southern muslims because they r not the real moslems.They are just as gentiles, if their eyes are opened to what muslims are doing in the North against christians, then many would back out of the religion!!!

It is a shame that some ministers of the big churches in western and southern Nigeria just collected bribes from PMB to vote him in, thats why they cannot talk now and defend fellow feeble christians,they fail to see the Islamic plan gaining momentom and fulfilling rapidly.We must arise and reject this plan so that Nigeria doesn't end up as Turkey!!
We must unite as christians and be of the same mind.Now is the time.
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by SUPERPACK: 7:16pm On May 19, 2016
Honesty007:
We all know that President Muhammadu Buhari has an agenda and that is to Islamize Nigeria.I would not be goofed by all his Anti-corruption wars nor all his crackdown on the opposition parties.
However, what irks me is that all means whatsoever has been used in the so called Change - Chain Mantra to inflict all sorts of Hardship on Christians all over this country.
The moslems had a plan since 1959 through the OIC to turn Nigeria into an Islamic Country.However, that plan has always been foiled.Now that Christians made a mistake in Electing Buhari all in the name of religious intolerance due to the fact the Goodluck Jonathan also wanted peace to reign, we are to take not of the following CHANGE-CHAINS MANTRA AND PLANS OF PMB AND HIS NORTHERN ELEMENTS TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA
1)ANTI-CORRUPTION WAR,NIGERIA claims to recoup stolen Money from above, but now u can see that most of the people indicted or put in jails ,the money all withdrawn is not benefitting this country.It is being shared by PMB and his cohorts.
Under this government, the main aim is to freeze money so that christians would begin to suffer .
2)Fuel hike- The islamic agenda here is to paralyze christian movements.It is to hamper mobility and communication among christians.to cut them off from one another and exterminate the Minority.what has fuel hike created? Almost near collapse of the south sout,south west,east and the Minority christian states, while such are not affecting the North.
3)Terrorism-Bokoharam has been killing christians lately in Maiduguri until their almost near extermination.You can see that almost everything is going down.All the chibok girls where christians and the northern element even before the inaguaration of this Government had already started the fall down.The US trops discovered where those girls where but major northern elements and islamist politicians where not willing to cooperate.We know that A lot of islamic sympathizers and Buhari's boys are in the Army.
The influx of bokoharam from Libya disguising as fulani herdsmen is a pointer as even PMB himself confirmed it.Why is PMB not doing anything about it? Why is he telling the governors to find a solution?? Reason is that it is hapenning in Christian dominant states in Nigeria.can PMB atone for all the lost souls and people who were killed indiscriminately? He even accepts the fact the Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country!! Imagine
4)Economic hardship-The high cost of foodprices, provisions and other essential commodities isa plan by the Moslems to punish the south and west that r dominantly christians.They plan to make them desolate and empty.This is a plan that is almost working.People are turning to beggers over unpaid salaries, things r beginning to change in some parts of the country while th e North is hardly untouched.Did we not see that tomatoes has now being monopolised by Dangote
Can u now c that all things r now going astray and falling apart.The plan is to cripple everything , from education, to business, to Market and thats what is almost happening Now!!!
How many of us have taken the responsibility even as big churches to feed the neglected, afflicted and lacking christians among us.
Almost everyday in Maiduguri,borno, little christian infants are made to watch as their parents are beheaded while they lay down in the pool of blood!!!
It is because we have not felt the massive impact of terrorism and that is why we feel @ ease as christians in the south ,east and west!!!
6)it is horrible for us to still think that Muslims and us are the same or serving the same God. Infact i pity western/southern muslims because they r not the real moslems.They are just as gentiles, if their eyes are opened to what muslims are doing in the North against christians, then many would back out of the religion!!!

It is a shame that some ministers of the big churches in western and southern Nigeria just collected bribes from PMB to vote him in, thats why they cannot talk now and defend fellow feeble christians,they fail to see the Islamic plan gaining momentom and fulfilling rapidly.We must arise and reject this plan so that Nigeria doesn't end up as Turkey!!
chairman

Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by Honesty007(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
Point out the lies here? Seems u r high on weed abi?
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 20, 2016
This superpack fella, who claims his christian only lying all the time, and he's muslim. I wonder why he would change an ID only to tell lies about the christian faith, and say someone else is lying.
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
Honesty007:
@ bold u are accusing men of God falsely because of politics. May God forgive you. We as Christians must support the president to stem the tide of corruption in this country, u do not say evil is good only because a Muslim says it is bad.Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 20, 2016
solite3:
@ bold u are accusing men of God falsely because of politics. May God forgive you. We as Christians must support the president to stem the tide of corruption in this country, u don not say evil is good only because a Muslim says it is bad.Shalom

@Honesty007
Christianity is coming back to Turkey, thank you. Orthodox churches are gradually coming back to Armenian origin of Turkey.. read your facts Clearly. Christianity needs prayers To make us stronger , but I want you to understand, we are not loosing in anyway. The establishment of Sharia in Iraq and Syria forced many muslims to become christians, the Yezidi muslims are almost converted all to Christians, read my signature for clear understanding.

@solite3, hmm buhari is working on his own now, I hope you know.
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by SUPERPACK: 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
gimakon:
This superpack fella, who claims his christian only lying all the time, and he's muslim. I wonder why he would change an ID only to tell lies about the christian faith, and say someone else is lying.
what are u saying, pls point or show me any of my post where i told lies about christianity, or remain silent.
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2016
gimakon:

@Honesty007
Christianity is coming back to Turkey, thank you. Orthodox churches are gradually coming back to Armenian origin of Turkey.. read your facts Clearly. Christianity needs prayers To make us stronger , but I want you to understand, we are not loosing in anyway. The establishment of Sharia in Iraq and Syria forced many muslims to become christians, the Yezidi muslims are almost converted all to Christians, read my signature for clear understanding.

@solite3, hmm buhari is working on his own now, I hope you know.
if so then we must move the hand that moves the world to move the president to the right track through prayers
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by Honesty007(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
solite3:
@ bold u are accusing men of God falsely because of politics. May God forgive you. We as Christians must support the president to stem the tide of corruption in this country, u do not say evil is good only because a Muslim says it is bad.Shalom

It has been some months now and what i said is true.no can or pfn minister is speaking out against the rampart killings of hausa/fulani herdsmen all over the country because the bribe they took from pmb campaign has gagged the truth in their mouth.
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2017
I understand your stand in that Christians ought to unite as we are ONE BODY IN CHRIST.

yet lemme point it out to you that all this happenings are not New as the Apostles have always foretold of days as these, meanwhile what we should be worried about is spreading the goodnews to the world and working our part to HEAVEN.

With this point i wish to rest my case...SHALOM
Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by johntredon: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2017
Christianity was established on lies so I don't expect anything coming out from Christlike than lies

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Watch As Islamic Plot Thickens!!! by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Push Somebody While Praying For The Person / 'sex In A Committed Gay Or Lesbian Relationship Is Not A Sin' / What Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz Told Oprah Winfrey About Justin Bieber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.