Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply (31691 Views)

Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by mansmith(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2016
I have been in calabar for almost two weeks now . The power supply here is horrible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by cktheluckyman: 6:30am On May 19, 2016
There is no state that dosent have epileptic power supply now.Fashola the Hon Minister of darkness is really working

105 Likes 15 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by shikshark: 6:38am On May 19, 2016
mansmith:
I have been in calabar for almost two weeks now . The power supply here is horrible.
i bet u its better than i.b

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by mamaafrik(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2016
The funny thing is that rural are do have electricity supply dan town.i wonder y dis is so......

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by nonjebose(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2016
No way of knowing through people's comment. But I think my state will rank among the front runners
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Scholes007(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2016
Have been in lagos for some weeks now,precisely near festac, satellite town and it's environs, there have been very very poor power supply here

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by okosodo: 7:45am On May 19, 2016
Benin is the worst

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by prodigy97(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2016
ondo state is the worst,the southern senatorial district is in darkness

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by raker300: 8:47am On May 19, 2016
Enugu, 2 hours light a day..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by sinkhole: 8:53am On May 19, 2016
Lafia, Nasarawa State: Have NEVER seen electricity during the day for more than a year now, absolutely no electricity for the past two months, if at all you get electricity it will be between 12midnight to 6:00am!!!
The surrounding towns and villages do have constant electricity though

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Destined2win: 9:27am On May 19, 2016
The state of affairs in this currently is nothing to write home about. It seems nothing is working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2016
4 days here in Fegge, I don't know if NEPA went on Strike ahead of NLC cry

The worst is the Yoruba Land,
They have nothing
Too Lazy to work except Agbero everywhere
The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

The rest in Nigeria are fond of ritual activities

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
Definitely Lagos.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Originality007: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
bariga is worst, dem give us light this morin, but i know is a mistake, guess someone in the control room was playing with switch... but i know dey must have corrected the mistake by the time i got home cry cry cry cry

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by W3xy1(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2016
no light here in ibadan. Iwo road to be precise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Leoswaggs(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2016
The state with the most epileptic power supply?definitely Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Originality007: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
cry we only have light when NEPA want to teach their new staff and IT students on how to switch On the light and How to Off it... cry cry cry cry

after the training no more light cry cry cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Ooni: 9:41am On May 19, 2016
Its so bad here in oshogbo that we use lantern in day time.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by MzPecs(f): 9:41am On May 19, 2016
Lagos angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 9:41am On May 19, 2016
And the winner of the most epileptic power supply state in Nigeria is........

EKITI STATE

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by kcynho(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
[size=37pt]EVEN @ D END OF D TUNNEL IN OWERRI ,THERE IS STILL NO LIGHT!,NEITHER IS THERE HOPE [/size]

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by UnknownT: 9:42am On May 19, 2016
mamaafrik:
The funny thing is that rural are do have electricity supply dan town.i wonder y dis is so......
Some rural communities are on 33kv, plus their feeders are not overloaded (this is common in cities and result to load shedding by the Discos)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by mooregan(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
mansmith:
It's horrible raise to power 3 here in Oyo town.

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Darkseid(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
We should be discussing more pressing issues like why we are being robbed of the head of sardines not this.

9 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by ireneony(f): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
okosodo:
Benin is the worst
don't say that. .it depends on ur location. Ekehuan for example have good power supply.
Ugbowo, ehor, uselu e.t.c they have serious epileptic power supply

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by callola: 9:42am On May 19, 2016
Ogoja in Cross River State takes the lead. No light

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Ooni: 9:42am On May 19, 2016
Its terrible in the entire west despite participating fully in the entire change saga. Maybe its because the sun sets here.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by adioolayi(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
shikshark:

i bet u its better than i.b
Two weeks Ib which part of Ib are you talking about...Be sure your area's transformer is working fine grin grin

3 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by adadioranmah(f): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
Mandela Estate, Minna, Niger State..... 2 nights in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by eedrees(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2016
Scholes007:
Have been in lagos for some weeks now,precisely near festac, satellite town and it's environs, there have been very very poor power supply here
Lol.. I work around there and I will tell you to forget about seeing light till you leave there

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 9:42am On May 19, 2016
so you go to surrounding village to charge your phones in this harsh economic environment coupled with no petrol for generator?

sinkhole:
Lafia, Nasarawa State: Have NEVER seen electricity during the day for more than a year now, absolutely no electricity for the past two months, if at all you get electricity it will be between 12midnight to 6:00am!!!
The surrounding towns and villages do have constant electricity though
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by thermalroll: 9:42am On May 19, 2016
Ha we have electricity o in egbeda lagos, but na generator sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” / Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos / Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.