Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply (31689 Views)

Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by gaffig: 11:57am On May 19, 2016
MzPecs:
Lagos angry
Well I live and work in Ikorodu, I wonder who is supplying us light. the power don't seem to go off, I off my Freezer 3days ....or else my bottles will scatter, Please who is supplying Ikorodu light?
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Dsegsam(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2016
prodigy97:
ondo state is the worst,the southern senatorial district is in darkness
.nah weting we dey sufer b dat from mimiko.Nov is loading
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by MzPecs(f): 12:02pm On May 19, 2016
gaffig:

Well I live and work in Ikorodu, I wonder who is supplying us light. the power don't seem to go off, I off my Freezer 3days ....or else my bottles will scatter, Please who is supplying Ikorodu light?
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
Infact, ibedc in osogbo has turned us into nurtunal animals, dada estate and environs to be precise,

Its only in the night we are given light nd even at that, its only 2 hrs nd then itz off again,

I now starve myself of sleep now to utilize the light at night.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 19, 2016
we Hv light here in kogi, Bt na generator
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by KaBabs1: 12:08pm On May 19, 2016
Funshorrh:
Infact, ibedc in osogbo has turned us into nurtunal animals, dada estate and environs to be precise,

Its only in the night we are given light nd even at that, its only 2 hrs nd then itz off again,

I now starve myself of sleep now to utilize the light at night.

na the same story for Ogo-Oluwa o. Sometimes dem no dey bring am for night sef
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by ifeanyija(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2016
wordychap:

No transformer issue, just blackout n when power came it was an average of 2-4 hrs a day.
its beta than some places
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2016
We dey enjoy light here in Oshogbo. We have light almost everyday
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:27pm On May 19, 2016
There have been light in surulere since 2015, mostly in the daytime ,the sun has realyt helped us, and sometimes the Moon light in the night.

Wait ooo, did you mean PHCN? Haa, na only sunlight dey here
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Jolumania432(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2016
cheesy Am in Abeoukta Ogun state and we don't even have light for 3weeks now... I cum dey think say wat if me and Gov Amosun no dey same area
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Jibreen4u(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2016
adadioranmah:
Mandela Estate, Minna, Niger State..... 2 nights in 2 weeks.
4hrs in 48hrs here in Dutsen Kuran Gwari.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by sunddy: 12:37pm On May 19, 2016
adadioranmah:
Mandela Estate, Minna, Niger State..... 2 nights in 2 weeks.
electricity here in Minna is worse
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by jaywelzwade: 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
In Jos Plateau State, the situation is quite OK but those who enjoy electricity are those with NESCO grid they only have epileptic power supply during the dry season
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by jshow(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2016
Minna Niger State...
They call it power state though... So powerless.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by okomonny(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
Did anyone know the cause of the darkness? if yes what and why?

NB: think about gas supply, who is bombing the pipeline,
will you blame them too or is fashola that switched off the power station
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Godsconnec7: 1:05pm On May 19, 2016
#FACT: DELTA state ,Aniocha North and South LGA no Electricity Power For Over 5years
1) Ogwashi uku Town ,where OKonjo Iweala comes from over 6 years no power ,,,,,,,,,ask it is truth
2)Onitcha Ugbo Town near Issele uku Where Ibe Kachukwu Petroleum minister comes from,5years now no flash of light
3) Onitcha Uku Town near Issele uku where Tony Elumulu UBA boss and Ndudi Elumulu former Hon. comes from 6years now no light
4)Issele Uku The Local Govt head quarter and the rest of Aniocha North Total Black Out not even 1 minute of Light
Even Sapele That Has Power Generation Plant ,They Struggle for 1hr light So many other places in Delta state very many TOTAL black out for years
PLEASE NAIRALAND INVESTIGATE MY CLAIMS IF AM LYING ARRRST ME

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by promisengr(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2016
Here in Choba, Rivers state uniport axis, we haven't even seen a flash for almost three months.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by promisengr(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2016
Here in Choba, Rivers state uniport axis, we haven't even seen a flash,not to talk of stable power for almost three months.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Safemode(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
4 days here in Fegge, I don't know if NEPA went on Strike ahead of NLC cry

The worst is the Yoruba Land,
They have nothing
Too Lazy to work except Agbero everywhere
The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

The rest in Nigeria are fond of ritual activities

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum
have you banned for like 29 years?
if not, may thunder fire the mods that saw & ignored your foo lishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by EmmaCSi(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2016
I live at Ibafo, just on the Lagos-ibadan express way, Well, we have not had Light for a single minute, since 2012, so those of you having 2 hours or more per day, or had light one Week ago, or this year, and still sure, you would have before the year runs out, Could we swap positions? If not, Thank God for your situation.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by popizaino(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing
The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum
tribal bigot. you can do better.

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by jones2014: 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
3moses:
Ekiti ppl are cowards, they are seeing this and will never say it. it is totally, perfectly, outrageously, outstandingly bad here in Ekiti, most especially the state capital, Ado-Ekiti.
Anyone that want to contest the fact should challenge it.

God bless you my brother, was about writing when i saw this. two things here, the idiotic and inefficient disco called benin and then the people. those guys attitude to light supply is just unbelievable, the people (consumer) dont care either, they are not ready to complain of inadequate power supply or protest outages for long period, yet they complain when outrageous and estimated bills are given at month end. if not for sunshine in the afternoon ehn, honestly make we forget am. its really pathetic. i have been to other places, but the ado ekiti case dey very legendary
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by caphone: 1:37pm On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing

So they don't have light

Do yuu have brain atol?
This is how mental instability begins
Check yourself into a Psychiatrist hospital

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by melakes(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing

So they don't have light

Must you tribalise every single thing, even including mutual problems? U r obviously 1 of those whose reasoning causes war & chaos.

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Walexsammy(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2016
Ooni:
Its so bad here in oshogbo that we use lantern in day time.
really? since when?
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by leanalyst: 2:33pm On May 19, 2016
If you think calabar is horrible. Try benin city. Its a horror show.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2016
mansmith:
I have been in calabar for almost two weeks now . The power supply here is horrible.

It's almost a nationwide issue, where I am is worse, like 2hrs cumulative supply for a week now.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by TyrantInAsoRock: 3:02pm On May 19, 2016
kcynho:
[size=37pt]EVEN @ D END OF D TUNNEL IN OWERRI ,THERE IS STILL NO LIGHT!,NEITHER IS THERE HOPE [/size]
Lwkmd
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by aattaheer(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2016
Power state (Niger).
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 19, 2016
raker300:
Enugu, 2 hours light a day..

Some places receive 2 hours half current twice a week..

If i see 2 hours full current, i will use my gen for another 3 hours to help my freezer keep cold nah.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing

So they don't have light

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Kollibali: 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
Osogbo? For real? Osogbo s d best wen it comes 2 electricity in SW. Come 2 Ibadan, some areas av lite thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.