Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness (13127 Views)

FG Releases N375m To Feed 700,000 Pupils In Five States / How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness / Top Stories On How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by pharmagba: 9:00am On May 19, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
For now, I am not concerned that Tinubu, Amaechi and other politicians loyal to Buhari are not being prosecuted.

All I want now is to see Saraki in jail! What sort of human being is Saraki? Why couldn't he transform Kwara state into a modern worldclass state?

Bad roads were a common sight during his tenure as a governor. Security of lives and properties was conspicuously absent as well. Yet he had the temerity to use public funds to acquire properties in England!

Chineke gbokwa ya oku! Ekwensu mpi ogologo! I am so angry right now
I think is turn by turn or that the EFCC is not interested in state loot at the moment except two of them.
PMB and EFCC is after loots they can recover at the federal level so they embark on project for the nation. Even this Saraki case money actually embezzled is not actually in question but violation of ethics.
My thoughts duo

1 Like

Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by gabbytabby: 9:07am On May 19, 2016
If the property is in the UK and they know the address it is so easy to check ownership details and the funding bank.

Just go to land registry online and follow the instructions. It used to be free but last time I checked it was 1 or 3 pounds.

Property lawyers use this everyday to make sure that the seller is the owner.

1 Like

Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by Shakur86(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
I dont understand why there is a conflicting report reagrding Weklas cross examination. What I read from another thread is entirely different from this. That one said Weklas do not have proof and could not justify his ground with evidence while this one is saying otherwise.
what is this one saying?
Saraki is a thief simple

1 Like

Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by NapoIeon: 9:16am On May 19, 2016
came here to look for modath the hypocrite grin
Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by 9jatatafo(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2016
All these are just film acting. No corruption revelation will ever surprise me in this country called Nigeria. Nothing will ever come out of this trial. It's all gimmick and they know what they are doing. Our government knows too well how naive and gullible Nigerians are.
Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by bluebabyboy1: 9:47am On May 19, 2016
Prales:
I wonder what you guys read from the court proceeding that says Saraki acquired those properties illegally. If I read very well, he took a loan to purchase those properties. I would have loved to find out how he's repaying/intends repaying the loan or has he done so already, through which means?

Asides, what's the offence for not disclosing it? Does that offence include punishing him by jail term? Please leave sentiments aside when commenting.

Maybe you should read what the law says concerning declaring your asset as a government official before commenting on this issue. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by Jesusloveyou: 9:55am On May 19, 2016
Prales:
I wonder what you guys read from the court proceeding that says Saraki acquired those properties illegally. If I read very well, he took a loan to purchase those properties. I would have loved to find out how he's repaying/intends repaying the loan or has he done so already, through which means?
Asides, what's the offence for not disclosing it? Does that offence include punishing him by jail term?
good question, but did he declare the same properties in his for
https://www.nairaland.com/politics

2 Likes

Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by LocalChamp: 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by graphiti: 1:15am On May 20, 2016
repogirl:
See calculator on top him table.

Wetin senator dey do with calculator when he is not an accountant or banker

Abi is it to calculate and convert those currencies that they pack inside Ghana must go for him undecided

Is it only accountants dt have calcs?
Re: How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Witness by kanbilism: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
kokobongo:

@free2ryhme excuse me pls. Are u also @kanbilism on punch online discussion forum or u just copy and paste .,,,, Just asking ni ooo
am so proud of myself,that someone can copy my words on punch forum and paste it on Nairaland page.....God make way for me.am also in Nairaland too,am a human right activist fighting for human freedom since 1960.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers / Lekki Free Trade Zone Lagos Latest News / Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.