Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel (37504 Views)

AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by Bishops10(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2016
adorablepepple:
Lol,no am not their group leader.
I will believe you small if you will be my wifey
Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by adorablepepple(f): 6:58am On May 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
did u read me? i said i am a plumber
Because you are a plumber doesn't mean you are hardworking,so answer the question
Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by adorablepepple(f): 7:01am On May 20, 2016
Speakdatruth:
babe I'm a hustler, just out of uni n no job, can we marry?
Marry Why, just like that.
Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by yinkslinks(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2016
Yes i am.
adorablepepple:

Because you are a plumber doesn't mean you are hardworking,so answer the question
Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by adorablepepple(f): 8:52am On May 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
Yes i am.
Very good
Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by yinkslinks(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2016
Add me on whatsapp to get your love like AY and his wife started grin grin grin grin grin
adorablepepple:

Very good
Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
mumjee:
Transformation....... Stick by your man when he has nothing and he will make you his Queen when he has everything
did you stick to yours?
Re: Throwback Picture Of AY And His Wife, Mabel by rosy1992(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.