Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? (754 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by babalase(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
A FRIEND OF MINE TRAVELED TO CANADA LAST MONTH AND CALLED ME YESTERDAY TO GO THIS WEBSITE www.cic.gc.ca AND START THE PROCESSING BUT UNFORTUNATELY,I DONT KNOW THE CORRECT FORM TO DOWNLOAD,PLS IF THERE IS ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT PLEASE MAIL ME AT paulofarsenal@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by Seun(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Re: Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by megastu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
u go to the site. Haba.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by symbian03(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
You'll need a pdf reader. Download link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257B.PDF cheers mate
Re: Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by babalase(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
@symbian and seun,may d good lord continue to bless and stay with you always,thanks for the trouble.

@megastu,do u understand simple english?slowpoke.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
I think it will depend on what kinda class of immigration you looking into.
Student.
Work.
Permanent residency.
Specify and you will get help
Re: Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by babalase(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
@fhemmmmy,Skilled workers and professionals or permanent residency,i will be waiting to hear from you.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? by megastu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
@babalase, If you are educated or at least informed enough to want to migrate to Canada under highly skilled programme, ordinary forms on a website should not confuse you. Take your time, go through the forms and you will find exactly what you need. BTW thanks for calling me a slowpoke, but take my advice.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. / Need Iv / Malaysia Vs South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.