Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Please I Need Help With My Uncles Sienna 1999 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Help With My Uncles Sienna 1999 (517 Views)

Toyota Sienna In Road Accident In Anambra, Driver Disappears As 1 Die, 4 Injured / A N'lander Wash Some Cars For His Uncles (photos) / Sienna 1999 Model Jacking/slow Movement Wen Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My Uncles Sienna 1999 by Johnrake69: 7:38am On May 19, 2016
Have spent more than #60k trying to fix it with 2 different mechanics and they still can't get it right. The steering is a bit hard. They have changed the pump, serviced the steering rack.

Now a new mechanic is saying I need to change the steering knuckle, the pressure pipe connected to the steering and that the pump needs to be changed again cos its has been damaged by the steering rack.

Please I need help!!!
Re: Please I Need Help With My Uncles Sienna 1999 by IamRespected: 8:10am On May 19, 2016
Bro check under the car, this might be a hose leaking from below, if the under is oily then it means you have a leaking hose, not necessarily all that
Re: Please I Need Help With My Uncles Sienna 1999 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2016
Johnrake69:
Have spent more than #60k trying to fix it with 2 different mechanics and they still can't get it right. The steering is a bit hard. They have changed the pump, serviced the steering rack.

Now a new mechanic is saying I need to change the steering knuckle, the pressure pipe connected to the steering and that the pump needs to be changed again cos its has been damaged by the steering rack.

Please I need help!!!

start from scratch.

Replace rack, pump and pressure pipe.
Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Bake My Car In Oyo State? / Advice Needed For Volkswagen T4 2.4ltr Engine / Car Maintenance Tips For Holiday Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.