Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church (61780 Views)

When U Meet A Peace Corps Applicant And Shout Sai Baba / When U Meet A Peace Corps Applicant And Shout Sai Baba / Pics: When You Mistakenly Shout SAI BABA In a Petrol Station Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by venom101(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
cindybella101:

Buh that is not your real face **in Emmanuella's voice** @p.pix tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by SycophanticGoat: 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .... But Mo does not have that kind of Mary Amaka skirt,... cheesy cheesy

Cartoon people nor go kill person, "Somebory Sai Baba". grin

So you replied me huh? cheesy grin

Thought you'd never do..

Btw, I know you don't know who I am even tho you have conversed with me in my previous life on here... grin cheesy
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by pembisco(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
Jokes like this can never be done with my neighbouring religion else innocent blood be shed. Proudly Christian

1 Like

Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by salabscholar01(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
Spanner4:

Ogam how fr na, I tok truth na
na true... na skirt you see first... funny
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Caseless: 12:22pm On May 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Anty Nkechi Skirt is enough to make another curtain for the church. cheesy
grin grin
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Jolumania432(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2016
cheesy Lmao una too funy
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by modath(f): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So you replied me huh? cheesy grin

Thought you'd never do..

Btw, I know you don't know who I am even tho you have conversed with me in my previous life on here... grin cheesy

The thread is tongue in cheek, i have a sense of humour, your post was neither rude or belligerent...

Moreover one can't be rigid all the time.. especially when noting calls for it..

I know you are one of the 100 moniker army going from the 'goat' cheesy are you 'useless.goat' ?
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by SycophanticGoat: 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
modath:

The thread is tongue in cheek, i have a sense of humour, your post was neither rude or belligerent...

Moreover one can't be rigid all the time.. especially when noting calls for it..

I know you are one of the 100 moniker army going from the 'goat' cheesy are you 'useless.goat' ?

Na na na! I ain't not useless goat! I'm a very good friend of yours but from the opposition ranks.. cheesy grin
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by wins18(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2016
somebody sai baba! Baba! (2times)
Baba baba babamiroke babaaaaaa!! I love that song ehn
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by NOTIMEOKAY: 1:13pm On May 19, 2016
rib cracking!!
AraduF90:
LOL!
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by HighestPriest: 1:22pm On May 19, 2016
omo pastor don vex o grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by stanroyce41: 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
Lol#Fanny grin
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by modath(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Na na na! I ain't not useless goat! I'm a very good friend of yours but from the opposition ranks.. cheesy grin

Really?? ok, which means you are in NL jail, which if i can deduce from your other activities means you are a handful.. cheesy

I have an idea who this may {or may not} be, but i'm always amazed that people on this forum can't be grown up and accomodating of opposing views.. but i've finally recognised that some just don't have control over their emotions and feel being rude and abusive gives their points some punch.......everything boils down to tolerance and putting some "respeck" on other people" rights to freedom of opinion, association and interests... smiley

Wish you well....... Take care...
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
Who is Sai Baba?
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by maxwell767(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

Lol.....u garrit bro grin
am tripping kiss
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by beautycrush24(f): 2:19pm On May 19, 2016
maxwell767:
am tripping kiss

For? undecided
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by beautycrush24(f): 2:22pm On May 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I want it in King's English if you may... shocked shocked shocked

U wey no understand ordinary queen own, how u wan kon take understand the one for a whole king? undecided
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Awaja(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Anty Nkechi Skirt is enough to make another curtain for the church. cheesy
It's called cross no gutter and is basically worn by chairlady,sec,treasurer s. of the holier than thou club of all churches. Sister nkefi change the gbedu
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by maxwell767(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

For? undecided
ur signature tongue
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by beautycrush24(f): 2:33pm On May 19, 2016
maxwell767:
ur signature tongue

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by wilexharnthony3: 3:13pm On May 19, 2016
Chai.... I no fit laugh
[b][/b]
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 19, 2016
Doesn't make sense. Not funny at all
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Ali01: 3:27pm On May 19, 2016
illiterates Among the religion... you have no respect for your elders, you still have no respect for your religion and where you worship.
and you think you are doing the right thing...

if you think you are a christain then should better go and learn ur religion well. because the only thing i can compare you with right now is an educated illiterates.

am a muslim but i hate anyone using his religion for cracking jokes, how do u want us to believe u guys are really praying in the church?
because all i see on nairaland is using the church and christain religion for cracking satanic jokes.

this is bad!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
End time praise jams
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by cutebobo(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2016
Pls how can I download the pix
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by bannykel: 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
u no go kill person ;Du
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by SycophanticGoat: 9:09pm On May 19, 2016
modath:

Really?? ok, which means you are in NL jail, which if i can deduce from your other activities means you are a handful.. cheesy

I have an idea who this may {or may not} be, but i'm always amazed that people on this forum can't be grown up and accomodating of opposing views.. but i've finally recognised that some just don't have control over their emotions and feel being rude and abusive gives their points some punch.......everything boils down to tolerance and putting some "respeck" on other people" rights to freedom of opinion, association and interests... smiley

Wish you well....... Take care...

Well, don't blame me, blame some very annoying and insulting peeps on your side... cheesy grin
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by SycophanticGoat: 9:13pm On May 19, 2016
beautycrush24:

U wey no understand ordinary queen own, how u wan kon take understand the one for a whole king? undecided

Try me! undecided
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by kenoz(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2016
grin
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Nobody: 1:14am On May 20, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I don't seem to be amused by this....Guess maybe i'm depressed. sad

SMH..
you're not depressed! Your emotion is dead!
Re: When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 30, 2019
Incredibly thought out! Wow love it! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos / What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.