Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos (8165 Views)

Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:49am On May 19, 2016
Borno state Governor, Hon Kashim Shettima on Wednesday received Mr. Stephen O'Brien, the United Nations Under Secretary for Humanitarian Affairs and Mr. John Groffen, Netherland's Ambassador to Nigeria who are in the state for on-the-spot assessment tour.

After a courtesy call to the Governor, they moved to Dalori IDP Camp where they were received and conducted round by Engr. Satomi Ahmad, the SEMA Chairman and they latter proceeded to Konduga to inspect ongoing Rehabilitation and Construction work currently going on in some selected key institutions and residential areas in the Local Government.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/un-delegate-netherlands-ambassador.html

Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:50am On May 19, 2016
more

Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by gisthit: 9:50am On May 19, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On May 19, 2016
Sai Shettima grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:57am On May 19, 2016
good to see
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2016
nice one
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by Litmus: 10:08am On May 19, 2016
Looking like East Africans waiting for the white savor. Nigeria has got to deal with these issues herself. Like it or not we are the leaders of the African world, we must not buy absolutely into Buhari's humbleness agenda (it will be the end of us) the type that sees our finance minister summoned to explain herself at the British Parliament (if true) .

3 Likes

Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by MrPresident1: 12:16pm On May 19, 2016
Litmus:
Looking like East Africans waiting for the white savor. Nigeria has got to deal with these issues herself. Like it or not we are the leaders of the African world, we must not buy absolutely into Buhari's humbleness agenda (it will be the end of us) the type that sees our finance minister summoned to explain herself at the British Parliament (if true) .

You say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Nigeria MUST deal with her issues by herself. They are not here to help us, we are not Somalia.
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by skywalker495(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
Bunch of Psychos
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by salabscholar01(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by ALAYORMII: 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
Solve the problem of insecurity
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by Agriman(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
Nice

2 Likes

Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
Wonder what they're up too? Sterilization exercise?
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by macaranta(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
Cool
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by pabon(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2016
Nice though I think the Nigeria alone can take care of her problems without foreign interference
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by CR77(f): 12:29pm On May 19, 2016
tongue
pabon:
Nice though I think the Nigeria alone can take care of her problems without foreign interference
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 19, 2016
I came to know if they said something about IP.OB cry
Make una gerara here mhen
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by Larynx(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2016
Did anybody notice the young chibok girl that was rescued is becoming a celebrity already... She was received by Governor of Borno State, now she was visited by UN and Holland Ambassador.... In few hours time, she will be flying presidential jet #Something millions of Nigerian will never fly #.... I won't be surprised if she was given national honor come May 29..... Click LIKE if u want God to pick ur call asap n surprise ur enemy
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by lonelydora: 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
I will comment when strike is suspended. I am on strike
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by seunlayi(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2016
lonelydora:
I will comment when strike is suspended. I am on strike
In APC STYLE?

1 Like

Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by Omotall(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
ok noted coolbut am on my way to IDP camp now to say hello to them wit an edoairways cheesy

Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
Everybody is storming there and yet it's not reflecting in the lifestyles of the displaced people....naija I hail thee
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by samazagudu(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Shettima grin
yes if you don't know Kashim you would hail him. aimless and clueless governor😄
Re: O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos by banio: 11:45pm On May 19, 2016
I thought army has freed the land of Boko haram. Why are we still having IDP's

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Funds Stalls Re-opening Of 31 Ex-govs’ Cases / Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister / Oba Of Lagos Chased Out Of Palace, his staff of office has been taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.