Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (38527 Views)

Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by BenueBlog(f): 9:53am On May 19, 2016
Residents of Adikpo in Kwande local government area of Benue State were left in shock Tuesday morning when the body of a young lady, in her early 20s was found along Vandeikya junction, close to Zande lodge.

According to eye witnesses, the body had stab wounds around the neck which may have led to her death, however it was unclear whether she was killed at that spot or killed elsewhere and dumped there.

Others who knew the lady, but would not disclose her identity, said she was a very peaceful girl who was respectful and friendly with everyone and wondered why anyone will hurt her.

As at press time, the police was yet to make an official statement about the incident.

Source: http://benue.info/in-benue-unidentified-young-lady-brutally-murdered-dumped-along-the-road-photos/

1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 19, 2016
what is really happening in my state
God please save us ooo.

RIP to the deceased

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2016
Shaiiii!!!
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2016
It was very wrong to have left the world this way...RIP to u!

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by tuzeriouz: 11:36am On May 19, 2016
incomplete report!
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
Benue again...Rip to the victim.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
What's all these..?

When will good news ever come from Benue...?
Guess the person Who did this, is happy now.. ..?
What's all these nonsense...?
Where did we go wrong becoming NIGERIANS.. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
sad angry
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by cycline404(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
Oh God Benue again?
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Pranxta(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2016
May her soul rest in peace sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by collinsJn(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2016
Benue State Is Gradually Turning InTo Something Else. R.I.P Young Girl.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Sttimmy1(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2016
What a cruel world.. Rest in peace
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Sammiel: 3:32pm On May 21, 2016
Another precious life wasted. If this had happened in the western world, the family would have been assured of bringing the perpetrators to book; but here life has no value anymore. May God continue to protect us from blood-sucking demons in human flesh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by NDdking: 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
E be like say benue slogan don change to land of bad news
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by nbright: 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
Buhari why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by izzou(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
Benue state everyday

Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by crazymod: 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
tuzeriouz:
incomplete report!

Oga what is your business with the report?.............. Unarmed girl was murdered in cold blood, period.
ABI THE GIRL OFFEND YOUR GANG BEFORE?
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Strawman: 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
The murderer is somewhere amongst them in Benue state, pretending as if he/she's shocked the girl has died undecided

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by onadana: 3:34pm On May 21, 2016
not everyone is matured enough to handle emotional trauma.Someone's nerves must have been touched. Knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Emmaoga: 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=BenueBlog post=45762476]Residents of Adikpo in Kwande local government area of Benue State were left in shock Tuesday morning when the body of a young lady, in her early 20s was found along Vandeikya junction, close to Zande lodge.

According to eye witnesses, the body had stab wounds around the neck which may have led to her death, however it was unclear whether she was killed at that spot or killed elsewhere and dumped there.

Others who knew the lady, but would not disclose her identity, said she was a very peaceful girl who was respectful and friendly with everyone and wondered why anyone will hurt her.
buhaaaaaaaarrrrrrriiii n.a. so you deyyy?
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by konflems: 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
Rip to her
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Ayomax(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2016
Benue state needs serious prayers, bad news just dey come from the state from every angle
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by neolboy(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2016
Rip to the girl
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2016
Bound to happen

RiP
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Wuuworld(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2016
Things Fall apart!!!!
Corruption Crusader,KARMA is not far from you.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by cruzita(f): 3:39pm On May 21, 2016
embarassed go well my dear ,la na udo
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Judeoxide(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2016
Rip dear I remembered coming from work one day and this guys blocked a lady and demanded for her phone.. She refused and It ended up bloody i had to intervene but by then she was lying on her own blood oh boy I though of runing but I also thought of her life so I took her to the hospital and claimed she was my sis... It took time to convince the hospital that she fell on a broken bottle... But at the end she was saved...nothing is worth more than your life... I dont know her case but pls if you face such problem, let the material go you can always buy it back...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by demoBaba: 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
Benue has turn to battle feed. Cant Benue stop this FANTASTICALLY killings, for God sake. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by zikter(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2016
olihilistic:
what is really happening in my state
God please save us ooo.

RIP to the deceased

embarassed
and to think this is my very local govt makes me sick. #saynotocrime #RIP
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by kushma(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
Sorry RIP may karma meet up with the people that did this.
Re: Lady Murdered And Dumped In Adikpo In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Youngpo413: 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
Strawman:
The murderer is somewhere amongst them in Benue state, pretending as if he's shocked the girl has died undecided

RIP
it's might be a "she" abi women no fit kill?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect / 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / Mother Of A Set Of Triplet Murdered In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.