Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste (737 Views)

How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / What's D Name Of This Blogger Blog Template Will Love To Buy One / Which Web Do You Like To Visit Always In Naija,your Comment Need Drop It Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by ujoseph006: 9:55am On May 19, 2016
The Nigeria owned websites I love to visit always - A Nairalander's taste

I generated this thread to let you guys know that, when it comes to cyber net entertainment and informations, Nigeria is always on point, so I made my top 5 list of the most interesting websites I always love to visit always.

See them below:-

1 - Nairaland:-
Nairaland, as we all know is Nigeria's number one most visited website owned by a Nigerian seun, I so much love the steady updates that appears on nairaland, so far I'm concerned its one of the most updated website in Nigeria, and it keeps my day going.

2 - Lindaikeji:-
I believe many of us here knows lindaikeji very well, I love visiting her site always due to the exclusive celebrating news she carries, and the way she burst myths and even unveils the hidden stories behind many Nigeria celebrites.

3:- 9jaflaver:-
This is a new Nigeria blog, which seems to be trending. I love the manner of several updates categories they carry, they carry up to 15 entertaining and informative categories, which are always regularly updated, they also go to the extend of bursting myths and unveiling several hidden sides of many Nigeria celebrities, just like linda does.

4:- naijaloaded:-
I also love naijaloaded, I've been there big fan for years now, but I must confess, nairaland, and 9jaflaver gat my heart now, LOLZ!!

5:- bellanaija:-
I love bellanaija, who showed africa her worth by winning an award as africa's number one blogger, she carries original updates, and she's always plain.

So this is how I visits Nigeria sites, nairaland - lindaikeji - 9jaflaver - naijaloaded - bellanaija

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun you the king, boss!!
Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by gidimasters(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2016
shior, how dis 1 take reduce kerosene price?
Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by CBUY: 10:29am On May 19, 2016
The first A.DULT Nigerian website I love visiting is www.nackam.com . They have good content and too much traffic too. See for yourself!
Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by Seun(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2016
this is an ad for 9jaflaver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by Mediapace: 1:20pm On May 19, 2016
Seun the issue of is still at hand oo
Seun:
Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by Geofavor(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2016
Seun:
You caught him pants down.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by NaijaCuzin: 7:17pm On May 19, 2016

here is mine

1.9japikinblog:-
a fast rising blog, filled with latest news, entertainment, tutorials etc.

https://9japikinblog..com

2.Twitter,facebook,Nairaland etc

*advert tins* cheesy
Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 19, 2016
Seun dey understand wettin the guy dey do cheesy !
Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by emillionaire: 9:32am On May 20, 2016
those guys are bad
Re: The Nigeria Owned Websites I Love To Visit Always - A Nairalander's Taste by afternysc(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2016
[size=28pt]BESTNAIJA.COM[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Articles Writer Needed! / The 2 Next Rated Blogs In Nigeria (2016) / Wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.