Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today (706 Views)

Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries / 30 States Shun NLC Strike Today / Before You Go Out And Join The Strike On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today by ShakaZullu(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2016
I pity those saying that the strike is not effective while all government primary school embarked on the strike including Universities
my work place under ministry of solid minerals under useless fayemi embarked on the strike today (though we worked yesterday)
please for privacy purpose i won't mention the name grin
Re: My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today by Flexherbal(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2016
Ok.
Re: My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today by ForcefullBULL: 11:51am On May 19, 2016
ShakaZullu:
I pity those saying that the strike is not effective while all government primary school embarked on the strike including Universities
my work place under ministry of solid minerals under useless fayemi embarked on the strike today (though we worked yesterday)
please for privacy purpose i won't mention the name grin

why is fayemi useless
Re: My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today by ShakaZullu(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2016
ForcefullBULL:

why is fayemi useless
because he's apc
Re: My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today by chriskosherbal(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2016
Really, are you serious?
Re: My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today by ForcefullBULL: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
ShakaZullu:

because he's apc

Just that? Or anything else?
Re: My Work Place Just Observed The Strike Today by zik4ever: 12:20pm On May 19, 2016
Op, please don't be offended, how and why is he "useless"? And to be honest, labour is divided and this strike (for whatever reasons) is admittedly not as popular as previous ones. I think labour too, needed to have done some public opinion sensing and more robust research. Why are oil sector unions not part of the strike? They may know something we don't? And perhaps, much as it's a bitter pill, some people may have reasoned that perhaps, we should do something differently for once i.e. deregulate and let's see what happens short-medium and long term. So many conspiracy theories but I can not vouch for labour, politicians or the marketers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics / Coward-in-chief - Nigerians React To Buhari's Absence In Ogoni / Nigeria Needs Leaders Like Ambode – Frederick Fasehun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.