Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) (616 Views)

List 5 Things Nigerians Have Benefited From This Administration. / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) by ken4jj(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2016
First of all, I never believed in GEJ from day 1 because I believe the post of the presidency should be for people with a visible track record which I did not see and this is why I never bother myself to vote in elections in this country cos its just from shit to shit.
Now, there is no excuse for failure. If you have been a top executive in a fast paced Multinational business, you will understand the no excuse policy and it is applicable to every aspect of our lives.

You guys keep calling GEJ, GEJ as the problem of PMB but this is bullshit. Let me give you guys an example.

Company AA has been going down due to poor management. In the last 4 years, share price have dropped, profit dropped 30%, Operating capital is down, dividends to share holders is down and a host of other problems. Shareholders had a meeting after the last poor end of year result and agreed to sack the MD, Mr John for non performance. Though Mr John pledged to be given more time to transform the business but the share holders will hear none of that. A top human resource consultant was asked to recruit a replacement of Mr John.
Mr James who has been applying for this post long time ago to this company applied again to take over and this time he was invited for an interview.

Interviewer: Mr James, our company is going down and we need someone to halt the slide and take us back to the top.

Mr James: Yes, I can do it. I have managed so and so company and took them to high profitability. * Lists all his qualifications and achievements*

Interviewer: Can you bring us back to the top?

Mr James: I have studied your financial report and I know where your problem is. I will solve the problems and bring your company back to the top.

Interviewer: Okay Mr James. We will make you comfortable. With N1 Billion food allowance, private Jets for your use, house in Aso Rock, fleet of cars and all the pecks of office to help you do your job.

Mr James: Thank you for the confidence you have in me.

**Mr John was disgraced out of office and Mr James gets the Job to replace him**

Mr James gets to company AA, sack all the top directors he met and recruited his own team. He got new HR director, Sales director, Finance director, technical director etc. and work resumed.

At the end of the first financial year appraisal, Company AA is doing worse than expected. Profit has gone further down to 50%, dividends to share holders is no longer possible cos no money, sales down, in fact the company’s condition is even worse than before.
After an emergency share holders meeting, Mr James was in invited to answer questions on the state of the company.

Shareholders: Mr James, you have failed the company. you couldn’t even halt the slide instead it got worse.

Mr James: No it is not my fault. The past MD, Mr John is responsible for the problem. He badly managed the company before now

Shareholders: We are aware of the rot and that is why you were hired to stop the slide and return us back to profitability. You have so far failed.

Mr James: The past MD was corrupt, he killed the company and that is the problem. The problem is too much. ***Keeps talking about the last MD***

Shareholders: Mr James, you are aware of the problem before you took this offer. We did not impose it on you. We are not giving you N1 billion feeding allowance and other mouth watering pecks to continue the havoc. We employed you to solve the problems not give excuses. You have failed.

Gentlemen and Ladies, we all know that GEJ messed up this country and was rewarded with sounding defeat at the polls but if Nigeria were a company with shareholders waiting at the end of the year to get their money, will the president continue giving excuses for not being able to handle the problems? In my world, there is no excuse for failure. If we keep throwing back the blame, at some point, the blame will get back to God for creating man.
PMB should better buckle up and come up with solutions to the problems of this country and I do not care how he does it all we want to see is clear results.

1 Like

Re: Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
OK i see
Re: Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) by dukie25: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
Good analysis
Re: Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) by BrianRoss: 12:40pm On May 19, 2016
hw I wish God go jst flash our learders brainundecided
Re: Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) by youngeagle(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
I hate when guys says GEJ mismanaged the economy,are you guys kidding me,we had a flourishing Economy that had good policies and direction,APC propaganda's have passed their lying spirit into many Nigerians..damn
Re: Why This Administration Should Stop The Blame Game ( A Simple Example) by ken4jj(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
youngeagle:
I hate when guys says GEJ mismanaged the economy,are you guys kidding me,we had a flourishing Economy that had good policies and direction,APC propaganda's have passed their lying spirit into many Nigerians..damn

Let's face the truth. GEJ messed up. Buhari is even proving to worse. In fact, we have never heard a true leader. Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Horror As Evil Father Repeatedly R*pes His Own Daughter(photos) / B’ Haram, Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 3,000 Under Buhari / Power Sector Loses 3,880MW To Gas Constraints Owing To NDA Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.