Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Real Mohammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Mohammed (612 Views)

God Is Dead. The Real Truth / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Mohammed by lawani: 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
Muslims are always condemning the activities of ISIS and Boko Haram, saying such is not permitted in Islam when it is an open secret that Mohammed fought wars with polytheists, raped their women and pillaged their towns. They quickly say it was in self defense when we all know original Earth people following the true God have no reason to attack anyone over God. It is time the people with any semblance of common sense among Muslims accept that Mohammed was a war monger. Period. He was totally no different from, maybe worse than Shekau and Al Baghdadi of Boko Haram and ISIS respectively. Before Abrahamic religions, there were no fights over God. So Muslims should for God's sake stop saying Mohammed fought wars of self defense. No he did not, just like Boko Haram and ISIS are not fighting wars of self defense today. Even moreso.

According to the account of Shiites, Mohammed was poisoned by his child bride cum slave Aisha, I would do thesame if I were a slave of an evil person posturing to people as holy. Mohammed was also a nymphomaniac cum rapist. He killed a man and raped the wife immediately.

So Mohammed in reality was nothing more than a mad man on the loose. He was not from God.

https://victorspen./2015/01/27/the-sex-life-of-the-prophet/

1 Like

Re: The Real Mohammed by Oladim001(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
lawani:

Muslims are always condemning the activities of ISIS and Boko Haram, saying such is not permitted in Islam when it is an open secret that Mohammed fought wars with polytheists, raped their women and pillaged their towns. They quickly say it was in self defense when we all know original Earth people following the true God have no reason to attack anyone over God. It is time the people with any semblance of common sense among Muslims accept that was a war monger. Period. He was totally no different from, maybe worse than Shekau and Al Baghdadi of Boko Haram and ISIS respectively. Before Abrahamic religions, there were no fights over God. So Muslims should for God's sake stop saying Mohammed fought wars of self defense. No he did not, just like Boko Haram and ISIS are not. Even moreso.

According to the account of Shiites, Mohammed was poisoned by his child bride cum slave Aisha, I would do thesame if I were a slave of an evil person posturing to people as holy. Mohammed was also a nymphomaniac cum rapist. He killed a man and raped the wife immediately.

So Mohammed in reality was nothing more than a mad man on the loose. He was not from God.
wen i see some posts i jst cant stop laughing at d stupidity of d writers u re a very stupid nd mentally derailed person for dt post infact u re a big fool in wars Muhammad always gave d instruction nt to harm women nd children nt to destroy farms nd houses so where u gt ur senseless story frm i dnt knw at all u jst start talking without bringing ur source u said Muhammad killed a man nd raped his wife where did u get dt frm i dnt knw if u re jst concorting stories frm ur head its a big shame coming frm u
Re: The Real Mohammed by lawani: 2:07pm On May 19, 2016
Oladim001:
wen i see some posts i jst cant stop laughing at d stupidity of d writers u re a very stupid nd mentally derailed person for dt post infact u re a big fool in wars Muhammad always gave d instruction nt to harm women nd children nt to destroy farms nd houses so where u gt ur senseless story frm i dnt knw at all u jst start talking without bringing ur source u said Muhammad killed a man nd raped his wife where did u get dt frm i dnt knw if u re jst concorting stories frm ur head its a big shame coming frm u

It is not easy to make a man see that he is under demonic oppression by following Islam. Make research. Read various accounts. Dont leave yourself open to brainwash. A well informed person will no doubt abandon Islam.

Re: The Real Mohammed by Oladim001(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2016
lawani:

It is not easy to make a man see that he is under demonic oppression by following Islam. Make research. Read various accounts. Dont leave yourself open to brainwash. A well informed person will no doubt abandon Islam.

says d chief of all those under demonic oppression birds of the same feathers flock 2geda anyway u fynd in others wt u see in urself u jst believe wt u want to believe irrespective of it being true or false its really terrible coming frm u
Re: The Real Mohammed by lawani: 2:13pm On May 19, 2016
There are child soldiers and we have female soldiers as well. So that statement of your role model to the zombies committing genocide for him betrays him clearly as an idiot.
Re: The Real Mohammed by lawani: 2:17pm On May 19, 2016
Oladim001:
says d chief of all those under demonic oppression birds of the same feathers flock 2geda anyway u fynd in others wt u see in urself u jst believe wt u want to believe irrespective of it being true or false its really terrible coming frm u

Would you say Buddhists, Hindus, Aborisha and etc are demon possessed like Christians and Muslims. Hmmmmm. That would be wrong simply because they are not spreading dumb and moronic tales and threatening people who take it with a pinch of salt with hell fire. I dont do that neither do I hate and kill people over God. I am an Aborisha not a demon possessed Christian or Muslim.
Re: The Real Mohammed by Oladim001(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2016
lawani:

Would you say Buddhists, Hindus, Aborisha and etc are demon possessed like Christians and Muslims. Hmmmmm. That would be wrong simply because they are not spreading dumb and moronic tales and threatening people who take it with a pinch of salt with hell fire. I dont do that neither do I hate and kill people over God. I am an Aborisha not a demon possessed Christian or Muslim.
or i nw understand u re part of people who send their messages to mostHigh through smaller gods becos d work has become too much for the most High seriously u shudnt av been born in this age at all i cant believe idol worshippers still exist in dis world nw u're saying Buddhist nd Hindus dnt spread moronic tales well it all depends on wt u mean by moronic tales

(1) (Reply)

Repairing The Altar Of God In Your Life / See What The Bible Says About APC And CHANGE / Be Very Careful Nigerians ! Dont Make The Same Mistake The Jews Made With Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.