Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. (1358 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi "The Day I Saw Housemates Having Sex" / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by ForeverNew(f): 2:03pm On May 19, 2016
Growing up, one of my numerous tasks involves washing cloths and ironing them for my dad. So I remember I once mistakenly burnt his cloth while ironing. Mind you this was after he gave me a beating for coming home late, so he thought I did it intentionally, but I swear deep down that it was not intentional. But iron those days used to misbehave eh, but now I don't need to worry about burning my Dad's cloth anymore because we use a syinix iron which has a self regulator or is it called thermo something sha. Anyway guys share your experience of ironing below. Behind people might not relate though.lol.
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by datswasup(f): 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
Why is this in the celebrity thread
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by nynyola101: 3:16pm On May 19, 2016
It's thermostat... it regulates the hotness of the iron
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by BrownShawty(f): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
Did u say syinix iron??
Does it burn cloths ni?
I bought one in park n shop 3060N and it has control.. Make use of it
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by nuelzy: 11:18pm On May 19, 2016
where is d recycle bin pls
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by thatbiggirl: 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
I guess she is new on NL, but the mods know better.
datswasup:
Why is this in the celebrity thread
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by thatbiggirl: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
That is like 3k right? Why is there 60N ontop. I need to get one too.
BrownShawty:
Did u say syinix iron??
Does it burn cloths ni?
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by BrownShawty(f): 6:54pm On May 20, 2016
thatbiggirl:
That is like 3k right? Why is there 60N ontop. I need to get one too.
lol I don't work with syinix..how will I know..I love their products sha..I'm a fan
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by nynyola101: 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
BrownShawty:
Did u say syinix iron??
Does it burn cloths ni?
Op did not say it burnt his clothes... just said that that's the one they use now which is better than the previous one... get it??
Re: The Day I Burnt My Daddy's Cloth. by shulamitewoman(f): 6:04pm On May 25, 2016
Gosh 6yrs ago can't 4get d day I burnt ma dad's shirt..I left both d iron and shirt,and ran to ma grandma's place dat day..didn't return home till dey came to pick me..was so scared lol..

(1) (Reply)

My Sleeping With A Dog Scene Almost Ruined My Career-cosy Ojiakor Laments / African-prince Goodson With Justin Bieber / Aquacum: "I'm Disheartened ,emotional And Truly Scared"- Toronto Raper Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.