Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Want To Buy Domain In Godaddy With Coupon Should I Go On - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy Domain In Godaddy With Coupon Should I Go On (476 Views)

What Is Disavantage Of Hosting Blogger In Godaddy To Whogohost / Who Can Help Me Buy Domain On Godaddy With Coupon Code / Buy A Domain In Nigeria At $1 With Godaddy Discount Coupon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Domain In Godaddy With Coupon Should I Go On by Prospecmarley(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2016
Should i buy it and how much is 0.99$ in naira?
Re: I Want To Buy Domain In Godaddy With Coupon Should I Go On by overtlyderanged: 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
Prospecmarley:
Should i buy it and how much is 0.99$ in naira?

I'm not sure I get the "should I buy it' question. Do you need a domain? $0.99 is probably the cheapest deal out there though it may come up to about $1.17 at the end.

Google "godaddy coupon", you should find th particular deal on one of those coupon sites.

As for the exchange rate, that fluctuates from bank to bank. It's lower than 400 bucks but probably higher than 300.

(1) (Reply)

"Writers Needed Urgently". / 10 Reasons Why UMS Training Hub Is The Best Choice For 3D Animation Training / Tell Me What's Wrong With This Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.