Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:18 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13330 Views)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 19, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by donbenedict(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2016
Biko abeg, how dem dey take use ask girl out? grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 19, 2016

Re: by sylvez(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2016
hmmm wat a platform!!!
I have been seeing a girl (like dating her) for like four times, on d third date I proposed to her for a relationship (like courtship) Bt she was indifferent(no yes or no) she wants to think about it, I gave her time like two months during which I do call, text n chat wit her, I even use to see her cos we live in d same street all dis times I do affirm my luv for her Bt we never mentioned our previous date discussion. so on d fourth date just last Sunday I proposed again Bt she gave me d same response......I don't know wat else to say or do...Bt m thinking of quitting....after all d present Nigerian economy does not encourage dating.......I will appreciate ur contributions....thanks in advance.

say or do

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by Gmajor(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2016
Following...
Re: by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 19, 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 11:40am On May 20, 2016

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2016
iLegend ur current thread made me to check out and saw this topic. abeg e get one girl wek de put confusion for my head now o.

1 Like

Re: by Nturguy1122: 7:39pm On May 22, 2016
We've been close friends for almost a year now...i like her and she likes me..
.hw do i knw she likes me??she calls and we text well,i stay at her place till past 12 in the night sometimes(if she doesn't like me she wnt allow me and i am like the only guy she does that with) plus she calls me the name she used to call her ex...
about her ex?? She jst got out of her 4yrs relationship it did hit her real bad and wen we talk she talk about him and sometimes it feels like she's comparing both of us bt she told me she got over him already...
why haven't i asked her out??At first it was cos i wanted to give her time since she just got out of her four years relationship nd she is also very religious bt nw its the fear of getting a NO
PS....sometimes she tries to be harsh after we've had a wonderful convo...think she's trying to play a smart one on me there
Re: by Purpletee(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
Ouch...Op please create a topic for we girls now
Re: by Nturguy1122: 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
iLegend:
[Boys/Men Only] Any Girl Giving You Headache To Crack Down? Ask And You'll Receive!

1. I know there's a girl you want to talk to but don't know how to go about it, ASK.

2. I know there's a girl controlling or trying to control you, ASK.

3. I know you're shy/nervous to talk to her, ASK.

4. I know you suck in bed except you take an enhancer like tramadol or other substances, ASK.

5. I know you already know what to talk about, but don't know how to initiate it, ASK.

6. I know you're only here to read and run away — don't be lazy, ASK.

7. I know there's a girl playing hard to get, and mind games on you, ASK.

8. I know that you know, but remember, nobody knows everything, so ASK or CONTRIBUTE.

Everything a man needs to know about women and how their small medulla oblongata works.

The power of Psychology + Confidence + Humor + Mindset and Attitude when dealing with a woman.

I KNOW YOU'RE PASSING THROUGH A DILEMMA WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.

WHY DIE IN SILENCE WHE YOU CAN BURST UP THE SILENCE AND LEARN ONE OR SIX THINGS!

If you're an expert contribute and help your fellow guys!

Keep the questions coming, but don't expect an immediate reply. Remember, there'll always be a reply to your question(s).

iLegend
whr ave u been??
Re: by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 24, 2016
kai I just de enjoy all ur thread. mk we chat for WhatsApp mk I gist u abt dat girl mk u tel me whatsup
iLegend
Re: by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 24, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 3:45am On May 25, 2016
iLegend:

copied
Re: by Nobody: 5:28am On May 25, 2016
iLegend:
[Boys/Men Only] Any Girl Giving You Headache To Crack Down? Ask And You'll Receive!

1. I know there's a girl you want to talk to but don't know how to go about it, ASK.

4. I know you suck in bed except you take an enhancer like tramadol or other substances, ASK.

5. I know you already know what to talk about, but don't know how to initiate it, ASK.

8. I know that you know, but remember, nobody knows everything, so ASK or CONTRIBUTE.

Everything a man needs to know about women and how their small medulla oblongata works.

The power of Psychology + Confidence + Humor + Mindset and Attitude when dealing with a woman.

WHY DIE IN SILENCE WHE YOU CAN BURST UP THE SILENCE AND LEARN ONE OR SIX THINGS!

Keep the questions coming, but don't expect an immediate reply. Remember, there'll always be a reply to your question(s).

iLegend
she's trying to control me ND she knows I'm really stubborn to be controlled.. so she said I don't love her anymore.. she's pissing me off
Re: by Tweak2k: 2:44am On May 30, 2016
Ilegend you really good with women my rating for you is 80% even expert don't get 100%... me my self 30%...
Make I add my own suggestions. The one problem most guys fail to do I been the alpha man... A woman will always say she can't date you, You not her type, I can't lose my Virginity till marriage, you not my level, I want a prefect guys..... About 95% of this galz later get hit by bad guys aka the alpha male... Baba ilegend I lie ni? Am a victim of DAT make I yarn you.... Naturally I believe I was born an alpha male. Everything I do.to get a woman is done using the alpha male style expect, I don't want her...... in 2014 i met a gal she's hot tall, pretty, every guys in my tutorial them wants her.. But I later get her..... I let love blind me I lost my alpha male control.. We later date for about 3 years or so no kissing or bleeping really bad memory... I want sex I ask her " The same virgin word " which is till I get married no sex...So we later broke

up. And I lost my alpha control

After few years later no conversation with her she sent me a message on WhatsApp and dropped the bomb that she's no longer a vrigin I didn't even ask her cause I already know she's not.... I have this talent in me of making a gal tell me something she tells no one [secrets]... I don't know how I do it.. I guess I use it on her.... I ask her how come she lose it tot she was keeping it for her future husband? she said her bro made her do it... That she gave it to her to please him.....I laff to her she think she intentional let him go down with her to please him... But if you an alpha you should know he toy with her physiologically... Galz don't even know when there let go.....She now flirt with me blah blah.....

To become an alpha male you need to understand even gal pattern cause galz drop code everytime without there notice... ItsJust like a mistake done intentionally. From the way she sit,talks, look behavior will tell you everything.....

From what I understand you and the gal story..... There's something in you she wants and that an alpha man....

You showed her too much care.. And she gets sick of it.... I give a gal about 75% of my heart out.. Deep down I care but I would pretend like I don't make her ask you for more... Don't over do it or you would lose her.

Show calling her like you do before
Change the way you chat with her her....
Flirt with other galz
-Don't ask her if she date any guy( forget you ask her out)
Act differently from other guys
Dress smart
In time she get hot with you
Invite her out I don't mean go to eaters, hotel or something expensive ooo... Take her to a rare place like a park, botanical garden, zoo, even a local restaurant.... This will make her fall cause you different you don't spend much....
Use her weakness against her.....

To my big bro ilegend I don't know what's wrong with me oo.. I think have lose my alpha male skills I don't flirt or sweet talk again, have sex no, no female friends. I don't know if am scared of meeting new chicks or what depression.... Now am dry like a newbie... The skills still in me but I can't use it again don't know why..... Please what's my problem I need your WhatsApp number oo....
We'll am 6" 3 tall huge and dark in nature.. Don't know what's wrong with me plz help a bro

6 Likes

Re: by makydebbie(f): 5:02am On May 30, 2016
iLegend:

Sweetie, I'll look into that, but not now. I like you red lips, plz safeguard it from these vampires in town.
...when will you look into it?...holla me when its out pls..
Re: by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 30, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
iLegend:

iLegend
Nigga, you're so good. I have a question.

There's a chick who has been going out with my friend but got to meet me two months ago. At first, she said she likes me but will introduce her friend to me.

I was like i don't need a gf. She asked me why? I said I don't need anyone to stress me. I don't want someone calling late at night. This girl started laughing at me, saying aww i might have gone through some times.

Then came to my house later and asked if i could date her and I was confused. When she moved closer to kiss me, I pushed her. And said to her, what are you really up to? Then she began to beg me to make love to her.

What really could have gone wrong to this girl? Coz my friend and I avoid her now and luckily, she does not have my number.
Re: by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2016
iLegend:

OMG! Fuccck you DeeTus!

Lemme explain

You've pressed her ESCOF button so hard. Read the highlighted on your comment.

she likes me. She wants you. Introducing you to her friend is just a decoy to make her not to look needy and desperate.

i don't need a gf. That line makes you more desirable to women. Women want what is hard to get and you just displayed your unavailability.

Question:
During fuel scarcity do you see how people don't care about the price of fuel? They just want to buy it by all means. That was what happened.

why?. Asking you why means she's emotionally into you, because you subconsciously caused it by being unavailable.

I don't need anyone to stress me. Here you come again to amplify her emotion. Women are emotional creatures. Any man who tempers with their emotions the right way owns them. They don't care if you're short, ugly or poor.

started laughing. When you press a woman's button correctly either knowingly or unknowingly everything you say makes them smile or laugh. They can't help it. It's not her fault.

Then came to my house later and asked if i could date her. Why won't she come to your house when you've pressed her emotional button and her comical button the right way. You're lucky she didn't rape you. Some women will rape you. All that is left is her Sexual button.

confused. Shhhh! Listen, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking she's possessed. No, she's not spiritually possessed, but emotionally possessed by you, because of you're unavailability. I have possessed woman so many times. I know what I'm talking about.

she moved closer to kiss me. You possess the quality of a satiated boy/man. Women want men that are focused on their goals. This girl has been masturbating thinking about you. If she doesn't fvck you she'll fvck you up.

If you don't slèep with her she'll pay you back. She'll hate you to the point of death. It's like a rejection to her. Women hate rejection.

pushed her.. Pushing her away and warning her amplified the emotions all over again. Woman love drama and you just shot a little movie with your moves. You proved to her that you're not like other ho.rny guys out there that's why she's h0rny for your love. You're in trouble DeeTus. You pressed her Other-adventurous button. Out of 5 buttons a human has you've pressed 3. She wants you to press the 4th button (S) which is sex(ual), then you'll be left with the F button which is Financial button. If you fvck her properly she'll never ask you to press the F buttons.

beg me to make love to her. What else do you expect her to do? If you're a man and so infatuated with a girl what will you do? Abeg free her. She needs your love. The problem is, men don't really like girls that are so into them. It makes the girl look cheap, but she ain't.

What really could have gone wrong to this girl? She's physically and spiritual balance, but emotional off balance, because you're a bad boy even when you don't realize it.

Please don't hurt her, else she'll revenge and hurt other guys. Talk to her she's not possessed by marine spirit, but possessed by your spirit.

Awww lol, your analyses are awesome and impeccable. I know I'm in trouble. So I came to seek for your advice.

Well, right now, I cannot talk to her otherwise she would get my digits because my friend had refused to give her. I really do not want any further drama. I don't want someone who will stick to me like superglue. grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
iLegend:

Oh! I c

I don't really know how to hurt a girl.

It will not be easy to stop her without hurting her. You have 3 options.

1. Call her with a hidden or another person's number and politely tell her you don't want. Be polite.
Act like a brother and advice her for her own good. You might even tell her you're a player and a heartbreaker if that'll scare her away.

2. Use brute force and caution her to stop. Don't be polite!

3. Pack out, or join Niger Delta Avengers and hide somewhere in the creek.

Ok man. I will choose number one because i can't move out because of a woman. I will tell her that i'm really sorry because we cannot date right now. Will introduce her to a nice guy who will feel so good for her and won't push her away like i did and finally invite her to a church program so that she'll think deep and then leave me. How about this?
Re: by stancod(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2016
iLegend:

iLegend
iLegend,am into long distance relationship.she stays north nd i stays in Lag.i luv her & she luvs me 2.bt d issue is that she's in a serious relationship wen i met her bt her guy is very far frm her nd they hardly communicate.nw she dont want 2 dissapoint her guy nd me am far away frm her now bt we communicate.now our communication is boring cos the two guys she luvs are very far away frm her.the last tyme we talkd she said she wants to be happy.pls hw do i make her happy nd i always pest her wit 2much call nd d word "i luv u". Hw can i win her cos my rival don dey propose 2her abt marriage.tanx
Re: by psure: 1:51am On May 31, 2016
iLegend.
There's this girl that doesn't give me face at all. It took her week to give me her number then we chat (whatsapp) and talked, I invited her to my house but she grew angry at the idea. I too was annoyed, deleted her number and left (November 2015). To cut the long story short: things didn't work out between us.

Fast-forward to May 2016 I got a friend request on my facebook from this same girl. I was like wow; seriously?? Anyways I accepted her and tried chatting her up only for her to start acting up like her defunct self. Part of the chat include the "can I have your number" question (cos I don't have t anymore).

Please what can I do, should I delete and forget about her like a lost battle or should I continue playing "a fool* by waiting for her responce.
Re: by surekay: 4:51am On May 31, 2016
Mr iLEGEND pls help me out
There's this girl in my hood when I was doing my ND programme, she be religious lady living in a room in front of mine, we are in the same department but I attend evening lectures and she attend morning lectures, we only greet each other at homes and she didn't know that we are in the same department but I know, later she know and started entering my room to ask me one or two question and to cut the story short we became close friends to the extend that she will stay in my room till 12 midnight before she will go and sleep in are room, one day when she's about to go I told her that she should sleep in my room and you won't believe that we sleep in the same bed, I tell her to gist me she will tell me about her past, she told me she's not in any relationship and all those guys in our school that is toasting her and she always decline, she told me to tell her about my past and I said I have never had any girl friend which is true and I know she believe cos she know am always gentle and shy, sometimes she will say that how am a going to woo a girl with my shyness. For like a week before we finish our programme she sleeps in my room and everybody in the villa believe that we are dating, she cooks and after cooking she always want us to eat in the same plate if I decline she will get angry and I will start begging her and put the food in her mouth and stuff like that, the last time she slept in my room she's leaving the following day cos we are in final year I told her I wanted to kiss her just to use that to remember her but she said NO and I don't force her, she left and some of my friend told me that I Bleep up that she likes me something like that, after she left I started noticing that I can't stop thinking about her and one day I call her and said I have offended her that I love her but my shyness could not let me tell her, she told me that she know but I should forget it, she's a religious type of a lady, we are now no more in the same place but we still communicate almost everyday and I love that girl and I can't afford to lose her, we are going for our HND programme next year and I don't want to repeat my mistake pls help me out what do I do.
Re: by Nobody: 8:35am On May 31, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 31, 2016

3 Likes

Re: by Theophinio(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend
During conversation how can you demonstrate love as in putting it to action without confessing it in words.
Boss. Hope you get what my question is
#1LOVE
Re: by psure: 4:42pm On May 31, 2016
iLegend:

iLegend

NEXT.

Boss, try reason my matter na...
Na my tori you skip go answer the "stancod".

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) / Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.