Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) (50228 Views)

The Npf Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit Boss Responds To Sars Allegations / Touching Moment Man Proposes To Girlfriend In Handcuff During Arrest - Photo / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by LEXYCOM: 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
50,000 naira for what? Na honey she pour inside d puccy........anyway, I don't believe the side of story that this guy is narrating

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by vosquare: 9:04pm On May 19, 2016
naijaboiy:
Shey the guy suppose stand as the girl dey scatter him properties?
Na to beat the devil Comot for her body na! grin
JeffreyJamez:
..of course everyone will blame the guy na undecided.....rubbish, he no beat her well sef.. mchew..

Destroy my property, I go destroy your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On May 19, 2016
Shey the guy suppose stand as the girl dey scatter him properties?

Na to beat the devil Comot for her body na! grin

3 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by yinkus204(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2016
emvico:

and if the answer is YES what will u do ?
then am going to do wat Linda Ikeji did to wizkid, dnt ask me wat

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2016
LEXYCOM:
50,000 naira for what? Na honey she pour inside d puccy........anyway, I don't believe the side of story that this guy is narrating
Hahahahahaha.
Especially now ASHAWO is charging #400 per insertion.

Don't mind the POVERTY alleviator of a babe

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2016
apoti:
There are 3 sides to every story - his side, her side and the truth.

I don't know who's right or wrong, but I think guys now need to be very careful. Desperate ladies are ready to exploit the growing publicity on domestic violence against women, knowing they can play the victim card and attract pity from the public.
true talk my broda, Good evening

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 9:06pm On May 19, 2016
Not all men talk like wizzy....some of us do not talk at all only do.

yinkus204:
then am going to do wat Linda Ikeji did to wizkid, dnt ask me wat
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Iwonimi(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2016
Where re those pple judging in other time..... it good to hear both side story b4 judging.....U too fakile becareful olosho it not good 4 ur reputation
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by amokemi(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2016
Lesson 101.

Never ever go back to an ex. It doesn't end well.

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2016
Liar.. The fact that u accommodated such an irresponsible lady tells how irresponsible u are... Your story get k-leg

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
I JUST THE PASS.......,....,...WAITING THE HAPPEN. WHO BEAT WHO?
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by braveheart99(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
I remember the day I took two miserable canned bullet, the headache was epic! If she actually took two of those things, then theres another story we're yet to hear

2 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
Not saying her account of what happened is factual but his account doesn't add up either. Why would she destroy a table size fridge of all the properties in his house. Most times, when someone really want to destroy one's properties TV set and other fragile goods are the easiest target.

And displaying cans of empty drinks doesn't credit his story either as it may have been consume by someone else. This is where I love the West, they will perform forensics on those beer cans and fridges to ascertain whose fingerprints touched them and when it happened.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 19, 2016
He didn't deny beating her,and some things in his story doesn't add up,first the pictures,and also who reported who.
?,and did the police not take up the case,is that why she decided to use social media?, 2016 from one drama to another

2 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Femich18(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
izzou:
Who come beat her naa
Better put it on una network news tonight
Its almost 10..sure they will put it
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Khd95(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
Whic kain mumu evidence be these, u suppose video her when she was rolling on d floor ni
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by sharpman1(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
This guy can lie!!!

A lady will want to destroy stuff in your house and it is inside of the fridge she will destroy

Liar!!!! You no get TV? Phone? Car? Chairs and Tables in the living room

Come on!!!

You even kept used cans of drinks days after Waiting for her to go on social media

The guy is a big liar.

9 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Ofunaofu: 9:15pm On May 19, 2016
the social media is so powerful that it can make or mar
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:15pm On May 19, 2016
vosquare:
It's that simple o! cheesy
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by lastpage: 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
OlowoB:

I was also waiting for the part he was going to clearly say that he did not assault her.

Why did the policewoman even call him that night to come? Who reported who?

Honestly, the story doesn't add up.... I am a guy but I am not just gonna close my eyes and pretend the story is on point.

Finally, guy I think you got yourself messed up with the wrong gal.

She looks .....

I am alarmed at the Stewpidity of MOST Men!

It is okay for a Lady/Female to defend another Lady, whether she is right or wrong .... but what l dont get is when all these foolish Boys rise-up to defend a Lady, not because she is in the RIGHT, but because she is a FEMALE, that's all!

First, you all read his response and did you see ANYWHERE where he said he assaulted her?
But you are al quick to say HE DID, right?

Again, When the Lady reported to the Police and broke her story on Social Media, did you hear, anywhere in her story where she said she was DRUNK, DAMAGED HIS PROPERTY, FOUGHT HIM and DEMANDED FOR 50,000 Naira?

The moral of the story is that, Take every story at "face-value" and base your Position on HARD FACTS/EVIDENCE Presented.
That is How Judges operate in a Law Court.

Too many "she-Men, woman-wrapper" Boys parading themselves as "men", these days! angry angry angry

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
So Wale Fakile throws cans on the floor and throws stuff from his refrigerator all around his kitchen, snaps and uploads them to prove what? His innocence? We are all not dumb nah. Question is did he or did he not batter her? Abegi, take several seats back Wale "liar" Fakile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
jtwest:
So he snapped everything since last Wednesday because he knows he will need it today? Hmmmm ok nothing smells fishy.
u hit the nail on d head, bro
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
When u're dating a ho

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Bluffly: 9:23pm On May 19, 2016
Qmerit:
Mr Presenter it would have been better you never replied her.
You know why you dodged some thing like how she got the injuries on her>
the marks on her lips, oh maybe it's the tiles where she was rolling on, or the fridge which she destroyed.

Women can really do what you said but you would have ignored her not to touch her by hitting her-because i do not need
any investigation to know you hit her beat her up when she started calling you names you could not bear it any longer that made you do that
forgetting the job you do. If i beat my girl for instance she won't come online exposing me instead she should ask for apology from me.
Is not easy when ladies fight you with mouths, bear is the answer.
If they will prosecute him for beating her, let them also prosecute her for destroying his properties. Case closed. He will take care of her hospital bills and she should replace all she damaged or they take it as trade by batter
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Vectormike(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2016
She no even fine sev sad

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by derecho(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2016
Na you use ya hand pluck firewood wey wan give you smoke so. Imagine the kind woman,wey you dey waka with and you no shame. Abeg na wetin you wan take am do? Wife abi wetin?We broke up June 2015,came back december 2015,last time we saw was May 16,2016.I beg her not to go that night.I gave her N2000.She demanded N50000 as what?New Minimum Wage or what?

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 9:26pm On May 19, 2016
Bullet01:
Right on time. But guy u beat am no be small. You self no carry ashawo again. Its not good for ur health.
no mind am. See as girls plenty for here na ashawo she dey go carry

2 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2016
wow no good women like our mothers again. oloshos everywhere cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 9:27pm On May 19, 2016
Vectormike:
[color=#990000][/color] She no even fine sev sad
I think say na only me see am

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Doctorfitz: 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
Leoswaggs:
I hustle use my moni manage buy dvd of 1thousand,television 5thousand one gal go come wan destroy my property untop say she drink vodka..in short,as she dey touch d remote,she don sign her beating certificates..nonsense.. I go beat u pass d way freeze wife beat her husband.

Hahahahahahahahha.rotfl...domestic violence card.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by blackboy2star(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
Olosho on the loose cheesy , but guy you panelbeat the girl no be small o

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 19, 2016
This story is really disjointed jor

May 16 was a MONDAY not a WEDNESDAY like this young man claimed,he obviously beat her from the marks on her skin too...though she misbehaved by destroying his property...He is not entirely innocent like he is trying to portray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.