Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) (50218 Views)

The Npf Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit Boss Responds To Sars Allegations / Touching Moment Man Proposes To Girlfriend In Handcuff During Arrest - Photo / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:57am On May 20, 2016
Qualer:

which assault are you talking about, or you just want us to know that you are now 'standing up against domestic abuse'? it's good, but unfortunately you are doing it wrong. Go and read the post again, comprehend first before you come and be spewing your drivel here. next time you want to write down something or anything, make sure there is a point within... don't just spew rhetorics and feel you are making sense... you are not! sorry, you hear!

abeg, e be like your papa or mama dey work for kirikiri, i get person wey dey find work o, dem fit to epp?? grin
I should comprehend? When you can't even see talkless of comprehending? Like, what on earth is funny about a man pummelling a woman for whatever reason? My mama and papa no dey work for prison; but with this smelly attitude of you all, i'm almost sure your space is assured there because that is where animals that pummel women and kill them stay. Don't worry, you don't need connection to get there. Continue. So, in all I said, it's my comprehension you could question? Did he beat her or not? Isn't that the bone of contention? I mean.. when a little toddler start questioning someone's comprehension. Chei! Why don't these bullies meet their match though? I'm yet to meet a man born of a woman that will even slap me grin . Thank God for judo, other martial arts, my height, body and my brothers. SMH!! Women, defend yourselves from animals and report them so dey fight their fellow in-mates for a good time. Cowards!
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Qualer: 8:18am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
I should comprehend? When you can't even see talkless of comprehending? Like, what on earth is funny about a man pummelling a woman for whatever reason? My mama and papa no dey work for prison; but with this smelly attitude of you all, i'm almost sure your space is assured there because that is where animals that pummel women and kill them stay. Don't worry, you don't need connection to get there. Continue. So, in all I said, it's my comprehension you could question? Did he beat her or not? Isn't that the bone of contention? I mean.. when a little toddler start questioning someone's comprehension. Chei! Why don't these bullies meet their match though? I'm yet to meet a man born of a woman that will even slap me grin . Thank God for judo, other martial arts, my height, body and my brothers. SMH!! Women, defend yourselves from animals and report them so dey fight their fellow in-mates for a good time. Cowards!

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2016
Trust biitches word at ur own peril.... In D oda thread,.... D biitches wey bizzy cursing D guy without hearing D guy's part..... Fish brains everywia
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by ipasol80: 8:33am On May 20, 2016
Funny though, can't say who's right or wrong but guy your story doesn't sell at all, first of all the drink "Bullet" is non alcoholic like you want us to believe it's "vodka", then secondly you said she messed up ur stuffs in d house, that's she went to your refrigerator and also your kitchen cabinet What abt your home entertainment kits Come na, ur story get k-leg ooo.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:35am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45790886][/quote] petty. Puerile. Grow up boy! undecided undecided
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by lordyugo: 8:35am On May 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:
sadEarlier today (https://www.nairaland.com/3114840/wale-fakile-tvc-beats-girlfriend) we broke the News of a domestic violence victim, who shared a distress message of how her boyfriend often beats and tortures her.
Well, the boyfriend in question, Wale Fakile, who co-presents TRENDS and the popular, QUESTION TIME, has exclusively narrated his side of the story to Kemi Filani Blog...read it below:

[b]I have read all the tirades and accusations levelled against me by Mandy Isaac on Social Media and for posterity and records purposes, I need to state my side of the story. Yes, it is true that we are friends but we stopped dating in June 2015. However, we started again in December 2015.Our last date was on Wednesday, May 16th, 2016 in my residence and in spite of Mandy telling me that she had stopped drinking, she requested for alcohol which I did not oblige her. However, I later found out that she had drank 2 cans of Vodka (picture below).

I went out to withdraw some money and she stepped out too, after having taking possession of my phone. When I returned, she got back and accused me of talking to ladies and insisted she had to leave that night. I pleaded with her but she said she would leave and I gave her N2,000 as Transport fare. In her semi-nude state, she flared up, demanded for N50,000 and called me unprintable names. Later, she went berserk and started destroying things in my house (See pictures below) before she started rolling herself on the floor.

I got a call the same night from a female police officer at ketu Police Station (I was NEVER ARRESTED) who asked that I report at the station that night or the following morning. I could not go to the police station that night because it was already late (some minutes past 11:00pm) but I made sure that I got to the station as early as possible (8:00am). To my surprise she never showed up even after my call at the station.

It is unfortunate that this happened to me but I am not only a responsible man but I also work in a responsible organisation that values and cherishes its publics. This is a deliberate attempt to frame me and I call on investigative Journalists to go deeper than the story and either vilify me or corroborate my claims.
[/b]

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/05/tvc-presenter-wale-fakile-responds-to.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3732686_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

probably d lamest excuse some1 could come up wit .she destroyed ur properties nd all u could show was d inside glass of ur fridge nd dilapidated kitchen cabinet.
who opens a fridge to jus break a small part of d glass?
So u kept d bullets cans cos u knew she would talk bout ur assault in d future loool.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Brugo(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2016
That's a crazy girlfriend. If you are an OAP you should know better than to date unstable women.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Qualer: 8:53am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
petty. Puerile. Grow up boy! undecided undecided

i admire your wonderful speed in no particular direction....

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Kollyk11(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
even without ur side of the story .mere seeing that girl one will know say na weyrey.#runs outta thread#
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by slim19(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
the reason why you believe the guy's story is because he is your comrade in hand. You are both potential woman killer. Kirikiri awaits you both in no time. undecided undecided
most ladies guys turns into punching bag are ladies with your behaviour....crazy olo$ho
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:09am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
so women assault is now funny to you? Wonderful! I pray you meet your match. So that you will leave that same property for your new abode in kirikiri for at least 5yrs. Silly bunch.
And who is this deranged tool? grin

If you are my woman and you destroy my properties that I bought with my hard earned money I will beat you blue black and kick you out of my house.

What nonsense! grin

Now fück off my mentions please. I don't have time to entertain over sensitive females on here. undecided
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:10am On May 20, 2016
slim19:
most ladies guys turns into punching bag are ladies with your behaviour....crazy olo$ho
we are saying the same thing. What is olo sho? Who is olo-sho? Make sure you tell your momma that this morning. She will have some history to tell you about her she "olo-sholy" gave birth to you. Now run along u silly brat!
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:17am On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

And who is this deranged tool? grin

If you are my woman and you destroy my properties that I bought with my hard earned money I will beat you blue black and kick you out of my house.

What nonsense! grin

Now fück off my mentions please. I don't have time to entertain over sensitive females on here. undecided
lmaoo. First, you will be dead already trying to beat moi! Be rest assured! I won't even deal with a fnck boy anyway, but take it to the bank ; you can't knock out a Judo champion. That being said, you sound more silly by trying so hard with the "f" word. It's pretty silly and it's glaring to the world how hard u're trying to belong. I pray you meet your match though. At least, someone like me that can round you up really quick and have brothers that will do the finishing touches. Waa wa alright. Keep bragging online! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 20, 2016
smtx:

Lol! foolish boys, where did you pick the girl from? If you are smart, u will pick decent girls. U get bitten when you play with stray dogs.

What's this mofo saying..... ur mama de manufacture decent girls?
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:37am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lmaoo. First, you will be dead already trying to beat moi! Be rest assured! I won't even deal with a fnck boy anyway, but take it to the bank ; you can't knock out a Judo champion. That being said, you sound more silly by trying so hard with the "f" word. It's pretty silly and it's glaring to the world how hard u're trying to belong. I pray you meet your match though. At least, someone like me that can round you up really quick and have brothers that will do the finishing touches. Waa wa alright. Keep bragging online! cheesy cheesy
Who is this one sef? grin

Is it me that will date bïtches with crappy attitudes and crave drama? Please look again. grin

And I say it again loud and clearly...If my woman destroys my property I will beat her blue black and kick her out of my house. Let her go and call her brothers.

Na only her get family members? grin

Now please fück off and I mean for real Madame. You're beginning to sound so sensitive to the matter, if you want to be a woman activist go out to the real world and do it not on cyber-space. sad

No be only match na matches. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by Nezero(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2016
Is [b][/b]Bullet an alcoholic drink? I thought it's an energy drink
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by OCHOdee(f): 9:54am On May 20, 2016
Later, she went berserk and started destroying things in my house (See pictures below)

undecided undecided undecided was expecting to see broken bottles, table turned upside-down, maybe ur TV on the floor...not the fridge rack on the floor undecided that could be been broken before now ..just admit that you beat her small

Anyway, lessons learnt and good luck wink
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by slim19(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
we are saying the same thing. What is olo sho? Who is olo-sho? Make sure you tell your momma that this morning. She will have some history to tell you about her she "olo-sholy" gave birth to you. Now run along u silly brat!
why bring your mother into this
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by naijaboiy: 10:14am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
son of a bitchh! Lmaooo. A fnck little boy on NL too is saying who and who not to date. Thank God for free data tho, I mean. wink now offspring of a grand-bitchh to tell ur bitchh of a momma that not everyone is like her ok? I'm sure because all the women in your household are bitchess dat live on stipend gotten from prostitution everyone is. No dummy, some of us are professionals who hold it down real hard professionally. We fight for the right course and still excel exceptionally. Now run along you zilch! KMT!
gringringringringrin

She has resorted to throwing tantrums cheesy

Is the girl your family member? This one the matter dey PAIN you like this? grin. She even add my mama and female relatives join sef. grin

I don die!!! cheesy

You see why it's your type that gets pumelled and probably even killed because of your uncouth and lousy bítchy attitude? Now tell me why any sane man will want to date you in the first place, and secondly why he won't want to shut you up with an upper cut below your jaw? sad

Well i've said my own sha. If i've got a lousy bítch who resorts to destroying my properties because of a little disagreement, i'll BEAT HER BLUE BLACK AND KICK HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!

There! I've said it again. Oya spit your venom once more. Let me see what it will change.

gringringringringrin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by ringi82(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2016
apoti:
There are 3 sides to every story - his side, her side and the truth.

I don't know who's right or wrong, but I think guys now need to be very careful. Desperate ladies are ready to exploit the growing publicity on domestic violence against women, knowing they can play the victim card and attract pity from the public.
Right on point dude!
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:22am On May 20, 2016
slim19:
why bring your mother into this
did it strike a chord? Now run along. Oh, u forgot u started by calling ur momma an olo-sho whatever that mean. Hehe. Bye boy. angry
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringringringringrin

She has resorted to throwing tantrums cheesy

Is the girl your family member? This one the matter dey PAIN you like this? grin. She even add my mama and female relatives join sef. grin

I don die!!! cheesy

You see why it's your type that gets pumelled and probably even killed because of your uncouth and lousy bítchy attitude? Now tell me why any sane man will want to date you in the first place, and secondly why he won't want to shut you up with an upper cut below your jaw? sad

Well i've said my own sha. If i've got a lousy bítch who resorts to destroying my properties because of a little disagreement, i'll BEAT HER BLUE BLACK AND KICK HER OUT OF MY HOUSE!

There! I've said it again. Oya spit your venom once more. Let me see what it will change.

gringringringringrin

hahahaha. Now forming the victim. OMG!! Jeez! Too many psychos everywhere! Maybe you should go check where you called ur momma a bitchh and all the name calling you blockhead! I don't know you and I don't want to, you cross my path I give a befitting reply. No one has autonomy of insult. So, run along little boy.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by naijaboiy: 10:32am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
hahahaha. Now forming the victim. OMG!! Jeez! Too many psychos everywhere! Maybe you should go check where you called ur momma a bitchh and all the name calling you blockhead! I don't know you and I don't want to, you cross my path I give a befitting reply. No one has autonomy of insult. So, run along little boy.
You quoted me first and still insulted me first. cheesy

Just shows how much you are emotional. Not like I can't reply or engage you in a bout but this one is just a waste of time. cool

So if my opinion pains you that much you can smash your boobs against the wall or better still kill yourself because throwing tantrums won't change a thing. grin

I'm not running along to anywhere cos you didn't bring me here so you have no right to chase me away. You should do the fùcking off cos you jumped on my mention first. wink

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by naijaboiy: 10:46am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
you keep trying so hard but it usually ends as an epic fail. What has my boobs got to do with what's on ground? It's like saying u should chop-off your tiny balls. I mean... what's my business with your useless tiny privates? But u feel entitled to talk about a woman's breast. Go tell that to ur momma. Tell her her breast are useless for feeding you as a child. She should have left you to waste away instead of waiting for now that u're a nuisance even to yourself. I had to quote you because I have very little affinity for stupidity. This is NL and people will be seeing the nonsense worldwide and assume that all Nigerians are stupid. I had to save our image. Please gerrahia. I'm not interested in your rants.
Another epistle that I didn't read. grin

Please keep it coming! cheesy

It still wouldn't change my opinion on this issue. gringringrin
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by slim19(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
did it strike a chord? Now run along. Oh, u forgot u started by calling ur momma an olo-sho whatever that mean. Hehe. Bye boy. angry
rule no.1 never argue with a prostitute they've got nothing to lose...I'm done talking

1 Like

Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by afroluxpaint: 10:54am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=45783206]

r you serious please shed more light, you may just save this guy's career from feminists who don't believe in equity.

I'm serious. this is not a joke matter. The girl served in a local govt secretariat at a village call ilemona close to offa in kwara state. we met on bado. she invited me to offa then and I came with her to ilorin, she spent the night with me but no show then. she later invited me to her place after she got her own accommodation at Erin ile.
I almost drive her away in my car when she insisted she wouldn take the 4k on me until I make it 5k when the atm failed that morning.
I never expected or experienced what I got from her that morning as a youth corper. The girl is simply a wayward girl and she is capable of anything. I pity the guy who would end up with that girl.
she even said I wasnot man enough as I could only went on a round of sex with her not known to her that her stench pusy made me weak.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by evelynakin: 12:02pm On May 20, 2016
The guy's story seems fake to me.
The cubboard in the pix does not look like someone was trying to destroy it and also d plastic in d fridge could have been brought out by u
The two bullet drinks could have been taken by both of you, one each and several other errors to be pointed out. guy you are not saying the truth.
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by BizLife(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
Is it a wet cell or a dry cell?
Re: Wale Fakile Responds To Girlfriend's Battery Allegations (Photo) by damien2: 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
I don't care whether the allegation is true is not but the guy's story is shaky. Would you enter the kitchen, bring out the bin in the fridge and then smash it to display your madness?sad

JeffreyJamez:
..of course everyone will blame the guy na undecided.....rubbish, he no beat her well sef.. mchew..

Destroy my property, I go destroy your destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State / Mother Of 4: I Moved Into Robbery From Prostitution After My Husband Left Me / Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.