Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike (2261 Views)

Oya Laugh Small! / LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME / Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by GoodSamaritan: 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
I miss Jonathan ooo. Now that Buhari has won, his wife hadn't made Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dr. Dame Patience did? This woman really increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.

14- HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days are numbered

15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

Please support and honour Our Nigeria former first lady by sharing this with all your contacts. Don't laugh alone. Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris God o"

1 Like

Re: Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by teekay213(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2016
hey na mama peace say all these.lol...to"hapi baiday to my husband(your days are numbered)haha wetin jona do you.well mama peace we miss you.
Re: Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by moyakz(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
madam patience jonathan,the best first-lady we ever had.
Re: Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 19, 2016
This our current first lady no dey even talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by abdullahI24: 9:29pm On May 19, 2016
moyakz:
madam patience jonathan,the best first-lady we ever had.
ironically correct!!!
Re: Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by moyakz(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2016
abdullahI24:
ironically correct!!!
nah!exaggeration!
Re: Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by GoodSamaritan: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2016
I guess she has poorer spoken English and doesn't want to be criticized. She is very very fluent in Hausa

quote author=juhan post=45781899]This our current first lady no dey even talk. [/quote]
Re: Abeg Laugh Small And Forget The Fuel Hike by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2016
GoodSamaritan:
I guess she has poorer spoken English and doesn't want to be criticized. She is very very fluent in Hausa

quote author=juhan post=45781899]This our current first lady no dey even talk.
lol make she even try say small thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Open Unless You Will Die Of Laughter. / The Man Behind 'And the Ting Goes Skrrra Pa Pa Kakaka' Slang / Silverback Gorrilla. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.