Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Help Select The Best Color For My House - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Select The Best Color For My House (40040 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by sholay2011(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2016
nedu2000:
Abuja brown or dove grey will be okay for the main body, not too light and not too dark. PM me for your high quality paints, satin/emulsion/texcote.....4-yr warranty on products
Which one be Abuja brown? Orisiirisii...

2 Likes

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Yseone(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2016
Blue or Red
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 7:11am On May 22, 2016
Boss Na U own dis house u rich o
Make use of this colour
Grey

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by nedu2000(m): 7:13am On May 22, 2016
sholay2011:

Which one be Abuja brown? Orisiirisii...
a little like the nairaland background color

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by MoyoGENERAL: 7:13am On May 22, 2016
nedu2000:
Abuja brown or dove grey will be okay for the main body, not too light and not too dark.the POP crowns can take a darker color, then the columns can go with offwhite/brown. PM me for your high quality paints, satin/emulsion/texcote.....4-yr warranty on products
which one be ABUJA brown again!!!
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by nedu2000(m): 7:16am On May 22, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
which one be ABUJA brown again!!!
a bit like d nairaland background color

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by adebrightayo(f): 7:17am On May 22, 2016
White for the parapet wall and d two columns, then the up side can be cream colour while other places can be cofee brown, u can give me the project and I'll bring nice wall finishes with different design for u.

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by adebrightayo(f): 7:17am On May 22, 2016
White for the parapet wall and d two columns, then the up side can be cream colour while other places can be cofee brown, u can give me the project and I'll bring nice wall finishes with diff design for u sir.

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by banme1(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2016
Black through out
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by phorget(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2016
call us today for your professional house painting work. We will suggest and supply the best color to be used after a brief inspection of your building.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Awqeyriovd(f): 7:30am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to help select the best colour that's gonna fit my house.. My choice is "DARK GREEN".. your choices would b highly appreciated.. God Bless y'all

Congrats bruv. I believe coffee brown will kill ur mansion.cheerz

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by chiteny(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to help select the best colour that's gonna fit my house.. My choice is "DARK GREEN".. your choices would b highly appreciated.. God Bless y'all

Bros you just want to show us say you don build new house. Congratulations though.

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by qiubee(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
I am a painter and I do well with colours, i will suggest you go with dark grey and cameo

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by zeestone99(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2016
Say no to power failure, call us for ur solar/inverter installation at affordable prices, call 08117398294 or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Jamean(f): 7:41am On May 22, 2016
nedu2000:
Abuja brown or dove grey will be okay for the main body, not too light and not too dark.the POP crowns can take a darker color, then the columns can go with offwhite/brown. PM me for your high quality paints, satin/emulsion/texcote.....4-yr warranty on products

my thoughts exactly. Abuja brown and dove grey are 2 very classy colors I can't get over. It's even fine for interiors.

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Udstar(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2016
I admire your crib sir, I'm sorry I don't have a colour to suggest to you but if you contact an experienced painter I'm sure you will find answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by oofiliaaron(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2016
Red
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by akudinaobi(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2016
Since te wall tiles is similar to brown
I will suggest
1) Brillant white for the body of the house and orange for the window hoods and some other places

2) Pale mushroom and brillant white

And also if you want to get good texture for silk paint ie gloss paint not oil you must screed the outer layers too I beilieve inside was screeded too

If you want to design the interiors
For stuco painting glass gloss
Wall panel and wall paper
Silk paint or desing power colours
Texcoat or super acrylic emulsion

Pls contact
Ify chyco1st@yahoo.com or you check our page gbuzon interiors or you send us watsapp contact to forward our works to you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by BrainWssh(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2016
As a painter with years of experience, i suggest u use SAND and OFFWHITE OR CALABASH and OFFWHITE OR GREY AND WHITE, or better still choose from the pictures below. Thanks

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by blazeee: 7:57am On May 22, 2016
My take is off white for the concrete fasher, outline of the window and the cylindrical pop. But magnolia for the body As there is a touch of it in the tiles of the body and it also goes with dark roof.....
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Nobody: 8:02am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
I think cream is the best color, use (3040)textcote,then use also off white for the pillars. Am a professional paint that's why i chosed them for you.call me if u need more details @08038740960

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by McPhilz8(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2016
Sir. You could consider cream or dark green all textcote..

1 Like

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by largehead: 8:23am On May 22, 2016
ZoggingMaster:
Since you don't have any color in mind, why not ask your wife or a woman who is very important in your life. If you follow her choice, you'll score some points in her heart and you'll be very glad. Ideas on NL will just get you more confused.
Absolutely right. Tnx sir
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Morewealth121(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2016
some time its funny when some painters come in here and gives total odd ideas. bro you need to give a better colour that will complement the colour on the roof. As interior designers. you can use relatively light grey and cameo. example of what am talking about. pix below

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by largehead: 8:33am On May 22, 2016
[size=16pt]Thank You all for your contributions... I am highly Grateful for your Advices... God Bless you all... Happy Sunday....[/size]
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by jaytime(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
As a professional painter (refer to my signature), I highly recommend that you use Hazel Brown (by Eagle paint) on the body of the house and use Off-white on the parapet, pillars/arch and window hood.
I don't want to post a sample of what that would look like here, enough of people stealing my samples. But if you can PM me your e-mail, I will send it to you. Pm only pls so I know it's from you Largehead.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2016
RED: The hue creates an impression of danger and strength. It is also daring, exciting and hot. Research findings show the RED has the ability to increase blood pressure, respiratory rate and generally stimulate the nervous system.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2016
YELLOW: This hue expresses cheerfulness, warmth and friendliness. It is associated with happiness. It also portrays sympathy, prosperity, cowardice and wisdom.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by Morewealth121(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2016
Using textcoat will give u bad site of seeing lizard hovering your building

Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2016
ORANGE: It is cheerful, warm, inviting and less aggresive when compared to its parent colour RED.
RED, YELLOW and ORANGE are referred to as WARM COLOURS.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by mtchris(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2016
BLUE: It is cool, calm and reserved. Research shows that this hue communicates serenity, tranquility and formality. Excesive blue in a room can actually feel depressing and cold.
Re: Help Select The Best Color For My House by obinnashady(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2016
largehead:
Dark green,u be gongo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / How Much To Build A Hotel In Nigeria (lagos, Anambara, Owerri) / 5 BEDROOM PANTHEON SMART DUPLEX + A POOL @ ORCHID BY CHEVRON LEKKI. CALL US NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.